Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
18 gigs?! yowza i have AAA action games that weigh less. this is both annoying, cuz dl'ing its gonna suck but it also gives me hope about all the additions

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Use search function of this forum or any search engines (google, bing, yandex, what ever you like. Keywords - rpdl.net + the name of the game. Torrent is working, right now I see 567 seeders and 1669 peers.
That comment was deleted, and it'd be awesome if a link to that comment would be placed in the OP

Reactions: Skybreaker1337

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Like with the latter update, it takes a minute or so to load the animations DCP put into GUI.

Game needsa lot of space both on the OS drive and on the drive you got it installed to.
I had to shred my hard drive to get this bitch in. Shes a larger lady, but i bet i'm gonna love her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game be some 100 to 300 GB on DCP computer .. each scene is 100ds of MB long in DAZ.
All games are compressed but a lot of supporters sport 4k monitors and they say drop in quality is a sin.
Update only links?
no update only links this is apparently a neww version of Renpy
It's very likely that the developers either have no idea how to properly compress it or made zero attempt to.
update only would be nice.
Hi guys, may i know there any update only download?
18 gigs?! yowza i have AAA action games that weigh less. this is both annoying, cuz dl'ing its gonna suck but it also gives me hope about all the additions
Splits is ok to downloaad or it causes problem while extracting
DCP wants the best quality for every gamer, so the full experience it is for everyone to dl and enjoy.

Reactions: wiwem71072

rk03

Sep 24, 2020
Why just they dont give google drive links ? any copyright violation problem ? every of the storgae providers given here either have download or speed cap it is so annoying

Reactions: aiden2020
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes