Edger

May 30, 2017
What the hell is wrong with this developer and his stance against cheats? Like WTF if your minigames are actually fun then sure I'd play this legit but it's not and replaying them so that I can do other routes is no fun either. I was planning to get this game on steam to support him but this is just getting too ridiculous.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
I have "just" two questions:
1 does anyone know how long it is going to be uploaded the update 7.2 - 8.0 only?
2 does anyone know how long it is going to be uploaded the walkthrough?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
network is bombarded with attacks from that torrent lol
at least kaspersky does its job
Really? That's weird, worked fine for me with no issues and also using Kaspersky.

I don't usually have to bother with torrent DLs but between the huge file size and the regular upload sites sucking huge hairy donkey balls for speed this was the best option, so I'll be returning the favor by seeding for the rest of the day.

Same torrent that everyone's sharing here. At last count nearly 2,000 people so I guess it's leaked out :(
That's the one I used, and as I said, perfectly fine as far as I can tell. Huge thanks to you for uploading it / creating the torrent btw. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL and Catlyn

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Wow, didn't expect this to drop, nice surprise. I'm going to grab this off of torrent to, 18GB is huge, no other option.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Can we have the files saved to a proper upload websites? The only decent one is MEGA and that has relatively low monthly limit. I have full fibre 900 Mbps connection and spend the last 20 minutes downloading the file via FilesFM only for the file to not become available after 5gb has been downloaded and uploaded because that site just crashed... What a joke.

rnzn

Jan 10, 2017
can anyone who downloaded the torrent explain why its not working? do i need to move any folders or anything? im on windows.. i go to load first .exe and nothing happens. I try to load the -32 one and it says some error about python
force re-check the torrent ?

Reactions: D9074
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes