charlieshady

Jan 7, 2018
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are a legend my friend

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

tusa_

Sep 2, 2019
anyone have saves with best relationships with the red head, then bella and then josy and maya please? I lost saves some time ago after about when guys won the hell weak but want to play it again

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
woaou 18.6 GO of download why the dave don t just make a ip date of the last up date ??

is it an obligation to restart the whole game from the begening ???

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
mods...add this link to the OP to make it easier to locate.
Rest of u....Be a Dik not a d**k & continue to seed even after ur download is complete !!

rnzn

Jan 10, 2017
right-click on the torrent. it's one of the options. maybe you have to stop seeding. there is a possibility that there are mistakes in the file. re-check repairs them. after the re-check install again. best is to close your torrent-client while installing. and leave your pc alone

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
so you that already played it? what do you think? good? bad? disappointed? i fucking loved it best episode by far

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes