AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
The torrent works pretty well.
I downloaded the game in an hour or so and sharing it now.
There aren't really any good sites left to share very large games, ever since NOPY got banned by all payment processors.
Why got NOPY banned? that was like the best free upload site, the download speeds there were very decent most of the time, All these other upload sites are total garbage. Like on anonfile now i'm downloading 1 Mbps :D :D

Reactions: McGreed

Cyth

May 9, 2018
Is there any workaround already for the crash after the first house remodel minijob on this ep?
searched for an answer but last 8 pages is torrent chat only

kappapride322

Dec 3, 2017
even after applying hotfix its still not working (mysave file) is there anything i need to do beside putting the zip file into the game folder

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
What the hell is wrong with this developer and his stance against cheats? Like WTF if your minigames are actually fun then sure I'd play this legit but it's not and replaying them so that I can do other routes is no fun either. I was planning to get this game on steam to support him but this is just getting too ridiculous.
And WTH is wrong with their offer to skip minigames right from the start? This feature is optional for a very long time.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes