UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Okay, I've found more cheat checks in the freeroam events. This is only a hotfix and you might find something that i missed.
Place the content of the zip into the game folder.
The game might give an error the first time you start it, just restart.

If you know how to enable the developer console (unren), you can also set the cheatcat variable to "".
cheatcat=""

You will still need the update8.rpy file.
Legend. Thanks man. Love the scrappy mod but I don't want to be waiting for 3-4 days or whatever it takes when Quinn's calling my name!

I can't help wondering why DPC decided to add a bunch of cheat checks. It's one thing if they were causing some sort of weird code issues or crashes but I think he just likes being a douchebag (house fires anyone?) and fucking with us for giggles since we're all filthy pirates.

amoux

Feb 12, 2018
So anybody know how to get around the crash at the part where he says he feels guilty if I'm on a modded save?

ayessd

Oct 14, 2019
Guys, I got a problem. I've downloaded via torrent on mac, but when I click on file it showes up for a sec, and then dissappears

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
Guys, I got a problem. I've downloaded via torrent on mac, but when I click on file it showes up for a sec, and then dissappears
I think the version you downloaded is for Windows
Re download again from OP and choose the Mac version

cloudyjedi

Jul 18, 2020
Anyone mind telling me where to put the saves once I have them downloaded? The game seems to just pull my old saves in, even when I delete them from the folder in 'game'.

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
myself and a few others have said in over a year that everyone SHOULD USE 2 COPIES OF THE GAME 1 UNMODDED AND 1 MODDED that way you game will not crash when you talking to rusty in ep 8

MODDED saves only works with MODDED game or it will crash after you talked about the windows with rusty

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
i need to ask cause im a casual and dont really make multi play throughs is there a jill bella path with both? cause i can only get 1 or the other i just wanted to know if its a possible path to play on.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes