Kiyozumi

Feb 26, 2018
how do u get maya sex scene?i dont get the walkthrough instructions tried red path while being bad to her nothing tried being good with her on blue path still nothing although that must have been closer also tried red path while being good with her still no success

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
At least it got us off the "Best girl" "Best Ass" "Best MILF" stuff for a post or two.

The dev is milking it, only releasing huge updates when he feels like it, not before. He's not giving me a constant monthly stream of no content updates so it must be abandoned. Hang him from the rafters!

Talking about Milking, which girl would you like to milk? Bella seems to have the best equipment for the milking machine, won't need any modifications to make her fit.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Man, i figured the 'game was abandoned' comment was more of a troll.

Kind of like 'HALP! IM STUCK AT PARTY, I DID EVERYTHING, CANT CONTINUE!'

Maybe it was a legit, albeit silly, comment.:unsure:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So it's been long overdue I think this games been abandoned like all the other great games that have been abandoned
it was to be expected...he could only get to 2300 renders and 98 animations..those are not properly rounded numbers and mess with the time space continuum...all is off..there is no hope..only abandonment will help....i guess you'll have to go watch tik tok videos on youtube now...

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Man, i figured the 'game was abandoned' comment was more of a troll.

Kind of like 'HALP! IM STUCK AT PARTY, I DID EVERYTHING, CANT CONTINUE!'

Maybe it was a legit, albeit silly, comment.:unsure:
You have already answered to your comment with last your two words...

Silly comment... Enough...

Reactions: vir_cotto

Nico777

Dec 24, 2017
It's either waiting 2-3 months and having a good amount of game time or like many other games here play 10 - 15 minutes and wait a month or more for next its all the same just this a better quality game then most

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes