les8911

Nov 15, 2018
Okay, I've found more cheat checks in the freeroam events. This is only a hotfix and you might find something that i missed.
Place the content of the zip into the game folder.
The game might give an error the first time you start it, just restart.

If you know how to enable the developer console (unren), you can also set the cheatcat variable to "".
cheatcat=""

You will still need the update8.rpy file.
this works for me comrades!!

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
help me, how do i download it, all the downloading websites are only giving 500kbps. Its impossible to do it, since i get unlimited net only for 5 hrs each night.
Is there any torrent link or some shit where i can either Pause download or do it in good speeds?

Missionary

Oct 30, 2021
help me, how do i download it, all the downloading websites are only giving 500kbps. Its impossible to do it, since i get unlimited net only for 5 hrs each night.
Is there any torrent link or some shit where i can either Pause download or do it in good speeds?
Torrent file posted above

Montanabob75

Apr 9, 2021
Yeah I've been told..I think I only practiced once during the free roam on EP8 daammn.....seems like I have to jump way back
I think it's 4 times you have to practice the song - going to take a little work, but, you have 8 months + or - until the next update.....

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Well, shit... Now I'm gonna have to do an entire new playthrough to change stuff up for next "Season".

Also, is the chick that shows up at the dad's house in the end the friend the MC lost his virginity to (unless I'm not remembering it right) that's mentioned in a flashback where she gets on a train?

rockie

Aug 16, 2017
Well, shit... Now I'm gonna have to do an entire new playthrough to change stuff up for next "Season".

Also, is the chick that shows up at the dad's house in the end the friend the MC lost his virginity to (unless I'm not remembering it right) that's mentioned in a flashback where she gets on a train?
Yep

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes