FWTEH

Jul 9, 2020
For Android users: I've tested on Android 11 both the compressed version by Techstar with JoiPlay and the 1.9 full apk created by Brandy. Both work fine, but you have to wait a little bit in order for them to load (five minutes or so). So, if it ain't working, it may have to do with your phone rather than the uploaded versions.

Also, pleae note that the difference in size, 4.41GB for the compressed version vs 1.9GB for the apk, will be noticeable in terms of graphic quality.
Can you share the save files you used in android port? The unmodded saves in the thread keeps crashing in my phone.

sockpowder

Mar 19, 2021
Hello, i am searching for an unofficial fan walkthrough that has the mansion minigame and all the messages for swipper chat. i know that there was one and i got it from this site, but i accidentally permanently deleted it. Does anyone have a walkthrough like that? would really help alot

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Bro I have Mac and whenever I try and play it my screen just goes all fuzzy and glitchy like. It’s all staticky like a tv screen. Any ideas on why that’s happening to me?
bro my game is straight up static.
I myself haven't experienced this, but somebody far earlier in the thread (like 600+ posts back or more at this point) suggested pressing "Shift+G" and changing your renderer option. You guys might want to give that a shot and see if it does anything for you.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
It feels like season 3 will be the last. This is especially noticeable on the Jill/Bella path where everything looks crumpled.
episode 1-4 is season1 , 5-8 is season2. we are entering season 3 with episode 9.
not sure how many episode but definitely not ending with just 10 epsiodes
4 or 5 seasons,maybe even more.And each season will be 4 episodes.Meaning 16-20-24 etc episodes in total.
I don't think that you guys pay any attention to the game, i pretty sure that this is DPC telling us how many episodes this game will have so basically two more seasons to go...
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

andy maxxx

Jul 30, 2018
Is there any way to reject Jill from the get-go? We had choices to reject Sage in ep 2, Bella in ep 3, Maya-Josy relationship in ep 4. Does the MC always ask Jill out when sneaking into her Mansion in ep 3? screenshot0108.png screenshot0109.png

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Anyone know where to find Rooster Remnants? I am at the dorm party and feel like I check all the rooms and even my phone with the Rooster app to see if I miss it. I don't want to leave free roam until I get it.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early!
Thank you my friend!! Download from Anonfiles and the other links was too slow, with your .torrent I downloaded at maximum speed, less than 10min and it was done <3

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes