FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I can't find it on steam.
It will be added later. Probably by the end of this month. But what I did was I just started the download on mega and left the window open and put my pc asleep and within 2 days it was download. The problem with the other websites are they are kind of fishy.

Or you can spend like 5 or 6 bucks for a mega pro lite. Which will give you 1tb of download transfer a month without that 5gb a day restriction.

doneladio

Jun 28, 2020
Make yourself busy with all of the other mind blowingly fantastic babes this game throws at you.

That is one way to try.
I tried, not only with Jade (for example), but also with other female characters from other games (Anna from AEA, Stacy fron TOW and others)... but there's no match

joch1812

Jun 17, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk [Size:1.9 gb]

Download [Apk + Obb] [Size:1.9 gb]

Download Apk [ uploading.. ] [Size:2.6 gb]

* when mod will release ,I will make Android Mod version *

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
My hero
Obb+apk so good

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think the interlude is to flesh out her character before she’s introduced to the main game as a central character.

I personally think it’s a good idea. The interlude that is, I’m not 100% convinced on Zoey. But I’d rather an interlude than having some massive chunk of Ep9 being devoted to her packed full of flashbacks and exposition.

If he plays his cards right and actually makes her a really likeable character in her interlude she can clear up a lot of the other characters behaviour and make the plot easier to write. All game the MC and everyone else has been torn between relationships. “Follow your heart” has come up loads of times. Writing dialogue for every possible combination of girl would be a total clusterfuck. Work would never get done or it would be ambiguous. Like Jill at the end of this episode just saying “dating other people” to avoid having to mention names. However, Make Zoey a common denominator? The LI can have genuine reactions that suit their character.

All these themes spoken about at the start and throughout can be made easier to write if Zoey rocks up and becomes the “other woman” on all routes. We’re too far from the end for everyone to be happily ever after and I think DPC has forced everyone to be with either one relationship or none for a reason. My guess is he’s pruning the branching storyline like he did in Ep4/5 and Zoey is getting an interlude to make her a viable LI and lightning rod for all the individual girls jealousy.
The main problem of Interlude for me is time. Development already lasts six months, and the release of the Interlude will further lengthen the development time. And the game ended with a strong twist.
In addition, the unexpected elections eventually came down to independent arches of the main girls and some kind of common fifth way with all the outsiders. Maybe you're right and Zoey is needed to concretize romantic paths. I am waiting for information about this interlude.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes