ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
In one of my play throughs, the guy that replaces Cathy as the maths teacher showed up with his face all bruised to fuck, no explanation, nothing.

Then at the Dorm Party, when I went into one of the rooms with the bunk bed, there was a guy with a girl just chatting (normally it's two guys). When she asked about his dorm mate, he said he was expelled.

Turns out if you encourage that dude to play chess much earlier in the game, he fucking beats up the maths teacher in a chess game and gets expelled for it! :eek:

I love random shit like that! :ROFLMAO:
You should read the newpaper of "Tibalt" for more information

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm, I guess I got too friendly with Quinn (I just wanted to bang). That break time during library study session was forced and they were acting real chummy.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Game instantly crashed just a tiny bit of the way in to Episode 8. Anyone having the game suddenly close at the same place?

yes me too and we are not the only one, there s some serious bug here

i ve try with the save up date that someone give just some tread above but its change nothing

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
The game crashed just after rusty tell you to order the windows.

I played this at home no problem but at work it keep crashing ..

Reactions: COOLMASTER

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might be true but might also not be so because of how the patreons rules changed that the adult games can't directly include incest and with this game having a large amount of funding tied to patreon it's highly likely that the creators won't include incest since this might have their patreon account deleted.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes