Dangdingdow

Oct 15, 2019
Guys a question here I stopped playing after ep6 and game is still on my android so if I download right now android version I'll have to play from start and its long grind what should I do is there a way to play from where I left or any other options please help me

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I'm on Neutral but there is no Jill option at the end. Only Sage, Isabella and Maya&Josy
This is not a path constraint you're experiencing. My main playthru is now fully locked into Neutral affinity, but Jill was the only option for me.
It's the events and other girls your MC slept with that locks Jill off. Because MC himself cannot justify pursuing Jill if he's also sleeping with many other girls, this was a thing in Episode 7. It just got fully locked off in Ep8.

Also, Neutral path locks NO SCENES off with Jill. It's entirely choice on hookups and other events dependent. A mostly Jill centric Neutral run will have all of Jill scenes easily.

Savage12

May 13, 2020
This is not a path constraint you're experiencing. My main playthru is now fully locked into Neutral affinity, but Jill was the only option for me.
It's the events and other girls your MC slept with that locks Jill off. Because MC himself cannot justify pursuing Jill if he's also sleeping with many other girls, this was a thing in Episode 7. It just got fully locked off in Ep8.

Also, Neutral path locks NO SCENES off with Jill. It's entirely choice on hookups and other events dependent. A mostly Jill centric Neutral run will have all of Jill scenes easily.
Well I'm also on Neutral affinity but still got all the options, but tbh i don't remember what choices i made

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Can't wait for a walk-through. If Jill rejects you at the end of the episode anybody know from the code / script if there seems to be any recovery at all down the road? I have Neutral Affinity, but generally lean heavily DIK with the 'mood' choices, etc. I did do the dick pic in Tybalt's presentation so I'm wondering if that's why she rejects me? I practiced her song perfectly, helped her at the recital, did everything I could for her throughout the game. Not even pursuing Sage, so there's no need for her to be jealous, there.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Can't wait for a walk-through. If Jill rejects you at the end of the episode anybody know from the code / script if there seems to be any recovery at all down the road? I have Neutral Affinity, but generally lean heavily DIK with the 'mood' choices, etc. I did do the dick pic in Tybalt's presentation so I'm wondering if that's why she rejects me? I practiced her song perfectly, helped her at the recital, did everything I could for her throughout the game. Not even pursuing Sage, so there's no need for her to be jealous, there.
If in EP7 when you leave her room, she says to herself something like he's very sweet but there's something off about him and she can't put a finger on it, i think you're screwed. Not sure what causes that, but i did get it on the permanent DIK route. Might also be the dick photo in the presentation or broken teeth, i remember one of those was serious.

Reactions: Razrback16

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
If in EP7 when you leave her room, she says to herself something like he's very sweet but there's something off about him and she can't put a finger on it, i think you're screwed. Not sure what causes that, but i did get it on the permanent DIK route. Might also be the dick photo in the presentation or broken teeth, i remember one of those was serious.
Thanks, yep I had that happen as well at the end of ep 7 - I specifically made sure I didn't break Tybalt's teeth for that reason, trying to 'be a nice guy' about things and play along despite all of Tybalt's comments to the MC. But ya I did do the dick photo, never taking that back, either. Jill may just have to go away I guess - her character seems to really want a beta who won't stand up to anybody, ever, lol, and I'm just not willing to go that route, even if it means my character just stays single and has a good time.

Appreciate your response.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Thanks, yep I had that happen as well at the end of ep 7 - I specifically made sure I didn't break Tybalt's teeth for that reason, trying to 'be a nice guy' about things and play along despite all of Tybalt's comments to the MC. But ya I did do the dick photo, never taking that back, either. Jill may just have to go away I guess - her character seems to really want a beta who won't stand up to anybody, ever, lol, and I'm just not willing to go that route, even if it means my character just stays single and has a good time.

Appreciate your response.
No problem. Sadly, she's the most drama free path and closest to a happy ending we'll probably get (unless Zoey has something to say about it or DPC gives us a choice to screw everything up). I think Sage is the next best end game unless you know about her adoptive dad and fucked her adoptive mom.

I hope i have a save that can get me her path, i went straight for the Sage path and the fuck fuck fuck fuck ending as a DIK hahaha.

EP9 is sure gonna to be interesting, probably the least so on the Jill path :D

• Haha
Reactions: Razrback16

marlboroblack

Oct 16, 2020
Why I didn't get EP 8 lewds scene with Jill (Mc Room) ? All I got is threesome with Sage & Quinn scene and Bella final lewds scene, did I miss something or just taking another route?
What should I do to get Lewds Scene with Jill?
(btw the route I got in this eps 8 was Bella Route,Sage Route and Others. Well I tried those 3 routes but the Jill Was never Came)
Thanks in advance brothers
1637444957144.png 1637445028530.png 1637445412570.png

Last edited:

szerepelek

Sep 11, 2017
The crash after the windows thing isn't a crash, it's actually a cheat check causing the game to quit.
I've attached a quick patch, but feel free to look for other calls to renpy.quit() (there's also a check for the filename 1NewCheatMod.rpyc as well as for the game running on Android).
I bow to your superiority, thank you

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Imagine on the DIK route, if it were possible to be rejected by Maya & Josy and not be friends with them anymore. Just hang out with Sage, Quinn, Lily etc and not have to deal with the Maya situation, Sage wouldn't have to help Maya and unless you fucked Jade, you'd be golden :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes