Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I cannot invite josy or Maya? In first free room event... I cannot leave my room either? does anyone have a solution?
Yha, there is a work around but it involes skipping the Maya an Josy scene, but you can come back to it once Scrappy finishes on his mod build. To work around that bug, just alter the variable (if you have Scrappy's mod installed that is) and change the set of being in a relationship with Maya and Josy to not being in a relationship. You won't be reauired to text them back and you can finish the freeroam without being stuck.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
They're both laptops. They both have integrated graphics. That's how laptops are designed. Sounds more like a 32/64 bit problem with the OS updates to those things than anything else.
MacBook pro's can have dedicated graphics. But when they are too old, they are too old. And Ren'Py 7.4 is 64 bit. Should run fine under Catalina.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Has anyone found a way of using the console to get around the Jade rejection bug using the phone?
See my post above yours, it's the same method, just alter your variables as if you never where in a relationship with Jade for that freeroam, you'll miss out on her content for now but just wait till Scrappy updates the mod for it. Atleast you'll be able to continue the game and not being stuck in a freeroam.

Jan 16, 2020
So cut ties with Jade I'm assuming? Cathy had the same effect if you chose to take her home, Bella essentially cuts you off from progressing.

You can cut ties with Sage if you wish to pursue Jade. I think who you can pursue are Jill, Bella, Sage, Josy, Maya, Camilla, Cathy, Envy, Jade, Lily, Melanie, Nora, Quinn, Riona, Sarah and Josy/Maya. All of the minor characters who aren't LIs get cast into an "other" option when you select whom to pursue.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017

Yes, you have to select your favorite partner. The worst combos are Bella/Jill and Sage/Jade. If you hadn't cut ties with all but 1 character, you are going to break hearts and it won't be fun next season. You should play it out and see what occurs. The buildup is the best part of this game.
Hopefully our choices will lead to semi harem routes or full on harem routes instead of boring useless drama
We play these games to escape from real life drama not to get more of it

Jan 16, 2020
I am beyond stupid. So for the last 2 days I've downloaded trough Mega desktop app (with the limit) only for it to finish a couple of minutes ago and I've downloaded the MAC version.
You can convert it into PC. You don't need to download the files again. Just copy the game and renpy files into a pc renpy game.

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
See my post above yours, it's the same method, just alter your variables as if you never where in a relationship with Jade for that freeroam, you'll miss out on her content for now but just wait till Scrappy updates the mod for it. Atleast you'll be able to continue the game and not being stuck in a freeroam.
Yeah I've thought of and tried that, it's not working. Maybe I'll have to go to an earlier save, set it then?

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
They're both laptops. They both have integrated graphics. That's how laptops are designed. Sounds more like a 32/64 bit problem with the OS updates to those things than anything else.
Any possible way to make it work? really wanna play this game. But yeah I’m pretty sure it’s an OS thing as well.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Yeah I've thought of and tried that, it's not working. Maybe I'll have to go to an earlier save, set it then?
You need tot set the variables before you go into the freeroam, otherwise the code won't load them in, if you changed the varuables form within the freeroam it won't change a thing about those actual variables until the very first frame after the freeroam. If that doen't work I'm out of ideas for the moment, it probably is more complicated in the code then, meaning some cheat check might interfere too.

Jan 16, 2020
Hopefully our choices will lead to semi harem routes or full on harem routes instead of boring useless drama
We play these games to escape from real life drama not to get more of it

Agreed but looking at DPC's track record, that's a hard buy. The only possible long-term relationships are with Josy and Maya. The rest will be finished next season or eventually.

Reactions: Drafox

scooterman

Nov 4, 2020
Anyone else having this issue? I get to right after you get the overview of the house repair and talking to Rusty in the DIK house. The program just crashes and close.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes