ValHD

Jan 6, 2021
The game crashes after talking to Rusty, right after the line "He must be feeling guilty as hell". what is the solution?

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Sure, I am attaching it as a zip file as it's like 20 something screenshots. There are some extra ones later where MC is thinking to himself about how he'd been reflecting on this of late and that in spite of opposites sometimes attracting, he and Jill were just too different and it wasn't the end of the world, blah blah blah but this is the key stuff from the scene.
Thanks. That was interesting. What kind of playthrough was that?

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Any possible way to make it work? really wanna play this game. But yeah I’m pretty sure it’s an OS thing as well.
I'm afraid I'm not a MacOs guru. I did see somebody mention downloading the SDK and recompiling it on the mac. From a raw programming standpoint, that might be feasible, I myself just can't guarantee it. When it comes to rendering, folks have been having some luck using the old shift-g to change the renderer. I've been fortunate in that I don't have any of these difficulties, so my aid is limited.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah that choice was so brutal both of their reactions sucked to watch :cry:
Which doesn't happen if you don't try to seduce the married woman at all. Honestly, that scene making us feel bad was on point. We should feel bad. We are causing actual hurt and harm by pursuing two women like that at the same time, and not just casually, romantically as well.

98Oak

Jan 6, 2018
I'm not one of Jill's huge fan, I didn't even have the option to go help her with Tibalt :devilish: but I agree with you about the concert. It was so well put together and really wholesome. I enjoyed it quite a lot
I know, right? I even resisted the urge to skip the scene and instead sat back and took it in, as it was intended. Figured it was the literal least I could do, considering all the effort DPK has put into this thing.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm afraid I'm not a MacOs guru. I did see somebody mention downloading the SDK and recompiling it on the mac. From a raw programming standpoint, that might be feasible, I myself just can't guarantee it. When it comes to rendering, folks have been having some luck using the old shift-g to change the renderer. I've been fortunate in that I don't have any of these difficulties, so my aid is limited.
When the hardware is outdated/not supported anymore, recompiling won't help, unless you recompile it to an older version of Ren'Py. But that will almost guaranteed result in game-breaking bugs.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
maaaaaan, the scene with Bella sitting there alone after you reject her is SUPER depressing, made a save file for each route, each individual main girl and a save file for the (other) dik path so I can go down paths with the side girls when the time comes for that. Though if this game is supposed to have 16 episodes, its not making sense tbh, 8 more episodes? when you're breaking off into serious relationship paths 8 episodes in? So what? seasons 3 and 4 are just going to be filled with alot of reverse netorare? like fucking the side girls behind your girlfriends back? and They're reintroducing MC's ex from the flashback, im surprised it took so long, I have no idea where this is going tbh. ALSO i'm very happy that the walls around Quinn are breaking down so shes letting herself get more emotional or attached to the MC

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes