znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Update

So far I have run Ep.8.

1. Jill path: amazing.
2. Bella path: amazing.

So very impressed with the storytelling. Heartwarming.

Will continue with other paths.

Again, running Win10 and run the exe "as admin". Stable, runs fine.

non-spoiler image.

The mansion looks great...

ep8mansion.jpg

Reactions: Boeki and Rguy59

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I'm sorry but, did you read the tags/planned tags? This is not a Harem type game. There are plenty of other games out there that fits your Harem needs and ones without the drama.
Why is everyone so easily offended by mere thoughts mere ideas mere opinions...?

I'm fully aware of who the author of this game is and I know and read everything about this title since I played it from day one when there was no content at all and a glory hole scene with Camila was considered the height of good content.

Since we're nearing the end and we're past the first half of the story already I thought it was only fair that I voiced my opinion about the possible outcomes we will get, not getting them is okay I understand that but hoping for it isn't a big deal like you and a few others are making it out to be, I'm personally a monogamous guy both in real life and in fiction..But this game has a lot of fruity chicks and the MC is a huge DIk or let's say I'm on the fuckboy route; and harem ending is very logical for this type of gameplay, I find it weird for him to end up with only one girl after how personal he got with all these chicks and no I'm not only talking about sex here, it's not like the MC is dating one girl breaks up with her then moves on he's pretty much emotionally attached to many girls at once, that's how harem games are whether you want to admit it or not, this may not end the harem way but it sure plays like one.

If the story was very strict from the very start I wouldn't even suggest a harem route to begin with;
let people talk it's a forum for blue balls sake.

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
Man was I scared when the time to decide on a girl came and at first only pics of Maya were floating around. I thought Mc was gonna dump Josie without asking me. Nothing is impossible with this dev :eek:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
screenshot0002.png

This had to be the funniest scene in the game for me :LOL: Kind of felt sorry for Tybalt, but the kid shooting the confetti gun nailed the moment. Following the Jill/Bella path myself. Picking Jill just seems like the right choice since Bella still has issues she needs to resolve. It kind of sucked turning her down but she did acknowledge it was the right thing for the MC to do. That tells me while she might not have had the courage to turn down the MC she did know in her heart it was the right thing for the MC to stay with Jill. I hope Bella still can get a nice ending for her story though.

Jul 1, 2018
Dog, it literally took me 4 hours to finish the episode, and I've not had any sexual relations with a single character other than Maya back in Episode 4. So if a solo Jill route took me 4 hours and some change to finish, I don't know what you constitute as short.
Yeah we don't have the same appreciation of time, still the main point of my message is that the story is too much elsewhere, for example at the start we have a FB of Bella then some time at the gym with the MC then we switch to Rusty and Tommy then we go to Quinn and the girls then we go back to MC with a short conversation with Jill then a longer talk between Jill and Thibalt and we have our first free roam.

The game is pretty short (uptade of 4 hours in 7 months) and we should spent most of our time with the MC not looking at some flashback or watching other people talk IMO.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes