Bird34

Feb 23, 2019
Can anyone help me here. I haven't found the right solution. None of my files load, and the installed mod isn't working either. Would unren work here?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Thanks buddy. I need help with gender studies now agh!
1- Alvin
2- Gordon, 69 and d9
3- Fried chickens and chasews, 56th street
4- 6
5- Middle girl
6- 18 Burgers and 6 pizzas
7- Sugar, honey and lard
8- 2.99 and 10 boxes
9- Jenny, 5 seconds
10- Gender misconceptions

Reactions: SomboSteel

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Why is everyone so easily offended by mere thoughts mere ideas mere opinions...?
Um, I wasn't offended. Take a chill pill, okay? Relax, take a breath, breathe. You said "It will be a crime if there is no harem ending" so I was just letting you know that this wasn't a Harem game since, you know, no Harem tag. Basically letting you know not to expect a Harem ending.

You said "We play these games to escape from real life drama not to get more of it" so to this, I said that there are other games out there that fits your needs. I was only trying to help you out, but you definitely took it the wrong way. Sorry for trying to be helpful, my mistake and lesson learned.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
well great episode..only downside to me is that you need to make a choose for the girl...i'm feeling really bad for not being have more fun with jade and have to know better jill...but maybe i reaply it again...and i want ask who is the woman that meet with MC father? we never seen her right? anyway i get finally laid Bella...i'm happy!

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Dog, it literally took me 4 hours to finish the episode, and I've not had any sexual relations with a single character other than Maya back in Episode 4. So if a solo Jill route took me 4 hours and some change to finish, I don't know what you constitute as short.
It took me like 6h, although it could be because my slow reading since english is not my native language.
I'm on Sage, Maya/Josy, Jill, Bella, Nicole route. If you play dik path and explorer other characters content like Quinn, Sarah, Becky, Melanie, Karen it sure can be up to 8-10h. That is a lots of contents for one updates.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
I used a cheat mod when playing v.7.2 and know I cant play due to it. It is not letting me load my last save in this recent version. Is there a way I can bypass this.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Two questions: affinity? and did you get jill's lewd scene from episode 7?
Affinity by the end of Episode 8 was Neutral. In Ep 7 it was probably DIK.
No, things with Jill seemed to turn in Ep 7 around the time of Tybalt's Presentation with the dick pic and her realizing I had slept with Josy (didn't sleep with Sage). Up to that point Jill was heavily prioritized in my playthrough, picked her ahead of pretty much everybody else from what I remember, had the good date with her on the picnic, etc.

Thanks. That was interesting. What kind of playthrough was that?
By the end of Ep 8 I had Neutral affinity (permanent). I basically played it the way I would IRL for the most part - just choosing things that I'd do, the only exception is going slightly heavier DIK options with Quinn to open up more dialogue opportunities with her. Turned down a number of sex opportunities depending on situations (like not sleeping with Jade as I was worried about that coming back to bite me later with Jill), so it's not like I was going man-whore route or anything, but I did opt in with some of girls of course that I felt like there was good chemistry with - Lily is probably the girl that my character currently has the best connection and chemistry with.

And I've avoided the throuple with Josy & Maya as I don't want a relationship with Maya, just a solo Josy route, so I'm hoping that opens up at some point - it was interesting during the 'choice' section where I could only pick "Jill" or "Other", when I would choose "Other" it even specifically had MC think to himself about how he had feelings for Josy but that she wasn't available right now and so wasn't an option, etc. so that makes me hope a route with her will open up later. I was admittedly disappointed when there weren't more girls listed since the narrative definitely hints that certain girls want some level of a relationship with the MC, like the aforementioned Lily, and even girls like Nicole, etc. seem to have good bonding scenes with him if you go that route. I definitely find a number of the side girls just as interesting, if not more so, than the main girls but I imagine since they are considered side girls (like Lily) that we won't have an ending option with them. My dude might just have to roll as future loner DIK President. :D

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i wanna ask...have chick potrait lead to others girls?? i think it will be very hard o reach chick status...i need for sure a walkthrough..but it's worth?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes