SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
If DPC manages to concretize each choice and add nuances, then season 3 should be the best. As I have already said, the very appearance of Zoya should serve as a kind of trigger for love interests and become a cause of jealousy. So far, it looks like he planned everything in advance. And the interlude being a small episode dedicated to Zoey should tell her backstory so that she is not a random character who will introduce just for the sake of dramatic effect.
thats exactly what she is though, considering he just had our MC make a final decision on monogamy. backstory or not, she is literally a random character that is introduced solely for dramatic effect on MC's relationships

TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
I think one thing you have to get is the pic you take from episode 7 where she is sitting on the kitchen counter with her legs wrapped around your waist, arms wrapped around your head and giving the finger to the camera. She was embarrassed by that pic and does the same to you before the threesome happens but in a playful way.
Good observation. I almost didn't catch that.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
thats exactly what she is though, considering he just had our MC make a final decision on monogamy. backstory or not, she is literally a random character that is introduced solely for dramatic effect on MC's relationships
But to dedicate a whole small episode to Zoey? Isn't that weird? I have a lot of thoughts. What if Zoey becomes a full-fledged LI? DPC needed to introduce her into the story and in order to justify a potential romantic relationship, he wants to tell her story?

Developer143

Nov 18, 2021
Does anyone know why the downloading process is so slow for this game? I'm talking a day +, I've tried multiple different downloading websites. I also did a speed test and tested other files and it is not my internet.

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
Man what a fucking amazing season finale lol can't wait for season 3,also is it dependent on who you chose?I chose Sage and it turns out Jade is her and Tybalt's foster mom,which I've been also fucking
You should use the spoiler tag for the others, man.

Ryatt

Mar 7, 2019
Cant seem to play now because i need the mod fix for version 8.0.. and i have tried to download the actual mod fix but it don't work for some reason.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
But to dedicate a whole small episode to Zoey? Isn't that weird? I have a lot of thoughts. What if Zoey becomes a full-fledged LI? DPC needed to introduce her into the story and in order to justify a potential romantic relationship, he wants to tell her story?
id say it’s weird because it is completely unnecessary to the story at hand. She never needed to come back, she worked perfectly well as an early intimate relationship with MC. There was no way to reintroduce her into the current plot without it being tacky. Having her just “happen” to show back up is lame, doubly so after DPC makes us choose a solo path.

If I’m some player that just agonized over choosing between Bella and Jill or Sage and Maya/Josy or whoever the fuck, why after that Sophie’s choice would I jeopardize my pick for some chick from a flashback that only gets more development seconds before she butts her way into the main plot? If I was that player I wouldn’t give two shits about Zoey no matter what her episode does for her.

so why the fuck is she back, if not only to stir the pot? Cause if DPC makes our MC show interest in her and it’s out of our control, nobody will be happy in the end

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
Damn this game and damn this developer!!!!!....
... damn them for making such an enjoyable game, and damn them for ending the game on a high, and damn them for knowing it will take 3-6 months before we will see the next chapter/continuation of our choices/story for the characters we have loved :)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes