FWTEH

Jul 9, 2020
The time I'm supposed to chose a LI, MC automatically decides he's better off alone.Is it a glitch or am I doing something wrong. I tried it with multiple saves but the result is the same.

kingvic666

Nov 30, 2019
i searched the forums for a while now....im stuck with some other dudes at the "Reject Jade" Task for a while now....any suggestions?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Omg are you saying what I think you're saying? How the fuck can I pay Sarah at the party haha it doesn't let me!
Well... You gotta have good relationship with Sarah and be a DIK. Maybe go for Mel beforehand, it might be the trigger too. The option automatically appears so IDK

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
the plague mask at the door, was interesting, could be nothing, it could mean more. someone is going to lose their shit over competing drug sales. we'll probably find out who jacked Quinn. could have been Tommy.
Tommy has been hurting for product. So I don't think it is him. My guess would be Vinny. Quinn is competition to Vinny after all.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
The time I'm supposed to chose a LI, MC automatically decides he's better off alone.Is it a glitch or am I doing something wrong. I tried it with multiple saves but the result is the same.
Sounds like you didn't get enough relationship points with any one girl to trigger a decision.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
What does it mean? That we're going to get the Interlude first in 6 months instead of the Episode 9?

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We have no idea how long the interlude would be. My guess it's a short little story that shows us what Zoey has been up to before returning back to her hometown. I would be surprised if it's a full fledge sized update though.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yes - I tried using the applications folder, and yes - log file is here:
Ok... the log file is from a different game or different SDK version (7.4.8)... Anyway, the problem might be related to your INTEL GPU. RenPy tries to use GL2, but fails when it can't initiate it.

Here are two options you can try:

- Hold shift key while launching a game or SDK
- Download renderer.rpy and save the file into the game's "game" folder (right click game.app -> show package content -> Contents ->blablabla)

If the game launch you should press shift + g and try to switch your rederer option.

Btw: Your Mac is already 64bit and not one of the old 32bit Intel, right?

grandtalon

May 23, 2021
the plague mask at the door, was interesting, could be nothing, it could mean more. someone is going to lose their shit over competing drug sales. we'll probably find out who jacked Quinn. could have been Tommy.
DPC was using that plague mask as an avatar on his discord during Halloween. IDK if it has any deeper meeting. May just be the costume MC ends up wearing idk.

eeSithy

Nov 25, 2018
Nothing implies he is running out of steam. How did you come to that conclusion?
Aside from being talked into monogamy by Elena. Don't really see more than a year's worth of content with the remaining plot trees. clearly DPC wanted to get that storyline out of the way, something that other Dev's might wait toward the end of their projects to fleshout. will be happy to be proven wrong of course.

Reactions: aegonplantagenet

grandtalon

May 23, 2021
Aside from being talked into monogamy by Elena. Don't really see more than a year's worth of content with the remaining plot trees. clearly DPC wanted to get that storyline out of the way, something that other Dev's might wait toward the end of their projects to fleshout. will be happy to be proven wrong of course.
I assume he did it that way because of the new system he has set up for season 3. Probably can't have so many variables to start, so he made up a handful.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes