Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
HOLY SHIT!!! DPC WOW!!! The unexpected... WOW!!! It hit me big coz I played the Sage route. Oh the complications that will come. Now that I think about it, any route will lead to this complication. Well done DPC, so well done!

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Screenshot_20211122-015625.png Screenshot_20211122-024805.png

Scrappy mod android port with dark assassin reposting this is the kinda thing i get mad about they make an android port and dont even try the port ... Now i really have to wait like a month or 2 before somone fixes this and reuplods cause i only owne a phone and a. Cant fix it myself qnd b. Can only ever play android i was so pumped to get chapter 8 and im locked into 4, due to a this cursed dating app/ text messages

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Also does anyone know what Others means at the end of the game? like that keep us open for a potential relationship in episode 9 or does that close all the current relationship option doors? Cause I find odd we gotta chose now when there's still a whole 3rd season left to play.
"Others" mean you close all paths to the main ladies and you choose to fuck around all other side chicks (i.e. the strippers, Jade, etc.). You keep yourself open except to the main girls.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
"Others" mean you close all paths to the main ladies and you choose to fuck around all other side chicks (i.e. the strippers, Jade, etc.). You keep yourself open except to the main girls.
Nah thats actually annoying. Can I use the cheat mod to change things so i can get jill at the end?

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
Dec 19, 2019
Well i ain't gonna say episode 8 was bad but fuck me i was let down hard by having to choose a girl.

So what now episode 9 will have almost no sex scenes? Other than the ones with the girls we choose? No hoeing no quinn no jade no nora no strippers I was here for the sex as much as the story.

Good plot twist with sage though.
"Others"

Reactions: Ajghz

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now see, I've got a pure M&J playthrough, and Maya did not want it, he pulled out and blasted her ass, and let if fly into the hottub during the spa scene, rather than finishing in Josy. I think there's some subtle choices that affect all of that.
Meanwhile with the latter they couldn’t stand each other although I get the impression that Tommy’s dislike for Josy was far stronger than her dislike for him.
I think with Josy it's because she's younger, and he (Tommy) got saddled with having to deal with her when he didn't want to a fair bit, and she was a killjoy for him. Or, my personal pet theory, he had the hots for her and couldn't act on it. He didn't want her attending B&R.

And then she went and kicked him right in the sack, which was awesome. I don't think there's any real love between those two at all.
Why go to a movie theater to watch movies when you can torrent the newest movies ...
Because I like the local theatre, it has a big screen and a good sound system, and there's almost never anybody there when I go to watch the ones I want to see.

Torrenting them comes later, if they were good.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Whoa, filesize has really gone up for this game! Thankfully the torrent seems decently seeded and Ill do my part.

This episode must be huge!

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Nah thats actually annoying. Can I use the cheat mod to change things so i can get jill at the end?
If you didn't go the Jill route from the start, you will need to tweak a lot using the mod and it might cause the game to crash. It's better to load your Jill route playthrough and continue there or start a new game using Chick route focusing on Jill.

poser002

Dec 22, 2019
Does anyone know if there is any money at the dorm party? If so where is it at? need one dollar but cant seem to find any.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
If you didn't go the Jill route from the start, you will need to tweak a lot using the mod and it might cause the game to crash. It's better to load your Jill route playthrough and continue there or start a new game using Chick route focusing on Jill.
I did go for Jill from the start but idk it doesn't let me play old save files from pervious updates so it might've corrupted some of my choices

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
Over all this was a very well paced update. There could have been a few changes of course like any other EP or game. Would have been nice if he was questioned by jill/josy/mya about what he is thinking. After Jill takes MC to her friends i thought that was a great time to have a great interaction.

I hope in season 3 if you pick the isabella path that there might be a twist with Jill. Since both MC and bella both care for her. That could be an intreseting twist. Also jade and sage was a nice twist be interesting how that plays out.
My heart dropped at the end of the "morning after" scene at Bella's. I'm still not sure how this could be solved as unlike a Quinn/Sage - Maya/Josy relationship Bella knew about Jill's feelings for the MC and yet decided to go for him anyway. I can not wait to see how this gets resolved in Season 3! the Bella/Jill back-story as still such a mystery and now this! Just, wow!

Quick mention about the soundtrack, which is getting insanely better with each update!

This game is the definition of "came for the fap, stayed for the story" haha!!

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
HOLY SHIT!!! DPC WOW!!! The unexpected... WOW!!! It hit me big coz I played the Sage route. Oh the complications that will come. Now that I think about it, any route will lead to this complication. Well done DPC, so well done!
do you have a jill route playthrough save file?

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
anyone know where is the water balloons in the freeroam been looking for it everywhere
If I recall correctly the room where there was a couple on the bottom bunk bed; I think it was the room opposite Linda's room, there's a pink/purple condom on the floor that moves this objective forward. Then you just need to go to the toilet, then find the guy Derek is targeting.

Reactions: NotTheReal16
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes