animeboi314

Feb 18, 2020
I just finished episode 8 and this is just me complaining, BUT MAN I REALLY WISH THERE WAS A HAREM ROUTE! I know it's probably impossible since it seems DPC doesn't do that, but still, a man can wish. And though I used the mod to choose all, that doesn't get rid of the parts where the people you reject see you (for me I got Bella's route last so Jill saw them which really hurt me on the inside).

superdde39

Aug 31, 2018
Asking for some advice when re-running the paths fellas. What is the best affinity (DIK, CHIK, neutral) for each main LI's (Josy and Maya, Jill, Sage and Bella)) path?

Reactions: NotTheReal16

FDrebin89

Nov 12, 2021
After John Boy and Elena's drunken antics at the dorm party, I really hope we have a threesome with them in Episode 9.

Preferably a F/M/M threesome with MC as the "meat" in the sandwich.

That would be a great scene, Elena and John Boy get MC so hammered that he ends up doing freaky shit without batting an eye: MC starts fucking Elena missionary style, and he's so drunk that he makes no effort to stop John Boy as he spreads MC's ass cheeks and starts pounding him in the ass.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
You're exaggerating the problem. Throughout the season, Tremolo has been asking himself who he should stay with. Yes, it was really implemented in the end quite crumpled.
But how was it supposed to be done? You ,guys, have too high expectations for the game and the engine having serious technical limitations. The funniest claim for me is that the сhoice system doesn't always work. Certainly. Not in all AAA-class games does the choice system play a role at all (we will recall the Mass Effect), and in such a technically backward engine as renpy, it was apparently not possible to implement all the variables and make a different path for each solution. It's a lot of work. The work already took 7 months, if hundreds more variables had their own variables, everything would have been confused in a heap.
I want to say that it is possible, renpy itself being pretty robust, and you can add pretty much anything since it's pretty easy to code python right into renpy functions.
But it does come down to the sheer amount of little things you would need to think of, and then code and write, and in the long run, those details wouldn't matter as much as some people want them to feel like

Reactions: Ajghz

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
NotTheReal16 No you don't need chick affinity for Jill, i romance only her with neutral affinity but my MC only had sex with Jade and had nothing serious with other girls... well maybe a lap dance or two :rolleyes:

Reactions: NotTheReal16

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
His problems come with trying to constantly one up himself massively each update in terms of size instead of just producing steady quality. I think at this point it's obvious he's lost control of it. The free roams are hit and miss. One big one an episode seems to be ideal, usually for the big party that happens. The minigames are all dumb wastes of time though.
Having a semi-open world AND branching while trying to tell a good story is damn difficult and surely impossible for a one-man team. Acting Lesson was the perfect size for him.

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
just one question why is this game on this site more up to date then on steam
steam version is only up to episode 4 yet here it's episode 8 so people who bought it on steam r getting ripped off
Why go to a movie theater to watch movies when you can torrent the newest movies ...

Jul 23, 2018
Well i ain't gonna say episode 8 was bad but fuck me i was let down hard by having to choose a girl.

So what now episode 9 will have almost no sex scenes? Other than the ones with the girls we choose? No hoeing no quinn no jade no nora no strippers I was here for the sex as much as the story.

Good plot twist with sage though.

FDrebin89

Nov 12, 2021
Asking for some advice when re-running the paths fellas. What is the best affinity (DIK, CHIK, neutral) for each main LI's (Josy and Maya, Jill, Sage and Bella)) path?
For Sage, it's not so much DIK or Chick, but more if you be her fuck buddy or not.

The romance with Sage makes more logical sense and is more believable if you have MC flirt with her and make out with her and crash at her place at the end of Episode 3 and become her fuck buddy. Sage and MC develop a genuine emotional bond that matures naturally into a friendship and romance.

MC can be a DIK or Chick on the Fuck Buddy path. You can either play it as a "bad boy" with a heart of gold, or as a nice guy who ends up giving in to temptation and fooling around with Sage (while ostensibly pursuing Josy/Maya).

If you reject Sage's advances when teaching her guitar, you can eventually hook up with her at the HOT party, but it leads to a VERY rushed scenario where MC and Sage end up developing a deep emotional bond even though they've only been "friends" for a few days, in comparison to Sage and MC developing their emotional bond on the very first day of school.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Well i ain't gonna say episode 8 was bad but fuck me i was let down hard by having to choose a girl.

So what now episode 9 will have almost no sex scenes? Other than the ones with the girls we choose? No hoeing no quinn no jade no nora no strippers I was here for the sex as much as the story.

Good plot twist with sage though.
You should still be able to have sex with all the side chick if you decide to pursue no one when you have to chose

Reactions: Zaddy and 2406

FDrebin89

Nov 12, 2021
Bro this update, man i want jill and got sage. Can someone explain what i did wrong? am not suppose to smash no more if i want Jill?
For Jill path, you have to choose to go on a birthday date with Jill instead of caring for sick Sage, go jogging with her, and choose to fight for her.

That will lock you into the Jill path.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes