Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
It's Maya in the classroom. It was put in after the 8.1 patch.
ah perfect, so a new scene... thats why. and its a perfect fit for my new playthrough too if its a maya scene... i was wondering about a maya only scene all the time for ep 8, so this patch brings it... thanks

Aug 7, 2016
As i say ealier i have problem with phone msgs and i seen some ppl have similar problem but i didnt seen any solution update to 8.1 didnt helped ;/ someone know how to fix it? Sage msg in ep3 and jill in ep4. I play on compressed version so maybe it have some bugs and heavy version will work good?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Discovered something cool (ya'll probably noticed ages ago and I'm just slow on the uptake), but the Dorm party is majorly different if you avoid talking to all the side characters until the mc is right plastered. Much more entertaining. :ROFLMAO:

ah perfect, so a new scene... thats why. and its a perfect fit for my new playthrough too if its a maya scene... i was wondering about a maya only scene all the time for ep 8, so this patch brings it... thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, so I'm just talking outta my ass! Hmm, dunno what it is then...

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
It's Maya in the classroom. It was put in after the 8.1 patch.

Yeah, I got my own theories on everything, and the woman with Buddy is surely her mom but it hasn't been spelled out yet, so yeah, sticking to the facts. (y)
ok i loaded an save with the josy maya route at the party but i already know this scene, strange that its locked... maybe there was a bug in it and it got fixed and now i have to unlock it again... not a new scene though.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Discovered something cool (ya'll probably noticed ages ago and I'm just slow on the uptake), but the Dorm party is majorly different if you avoid talking to all the side characters until the mc is right plastered. Much more entertaining. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, so I'm just talking outta my ass! Hmm, dunno what it is then...
hm... loading this scene with maya will not unlock this... still miss something. or is there more than the maya scene at the dorm party and i missed it?
screenshot0003.png

Nestori

Oct 31, 2019
optional? I ahve a sage playthrough, so i dont think i could have missed it? i mean there is a scene when you massage her if iam remembering right? could it be that scene?
Dont say her about Chad and u will have the bj scene

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
is anyone tell me how to go on jill and isabella path?
I am unable to get the scene of jade along with bella and jill.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Lynette died giving birth to the mc. That's explicitly stated (it's not just that she died when he was young). So unless it was Lana that knocked Lynette up, not sure how she can be responsible for Lynette's death. That'd be on Neil for getting her pregnant, or the mc for being a difficult fucker to give birth to.
Yes, that is HOW she died... what we don't know is WHY she died. What actually caused her death. Was it complication during childbirth? Was it a doctor performing childbirth screwing up? Was the childbirth premature as a result of some trauma like car accident?

Also, even if Lana is not responsible for he death that does not mean she could not feel she is responsible for some reason (no matter how little that reason make sense). It could be something as simple as Lynette coming to her for help when she was thrown out by her family and Lana refusing her...

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes