cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Still hoping that turning down the Josy-Maya threesome and then admitting feelings for Maya will reward me in the end with the ability to be with her alone without being forced to drag an annoying brown haired midget along for the ride...

Yes I'm madly in love with my sweet blonde bee, so what? Don't like it? Fite me brah!! xD
I don't know? Seems like DPC keeps going back and forth with them having problems and then the problem getting temporarily fixed. I've done the route where they would have done the 3some if I wanted it, but turned them down. You get a lot of interesting dialog when you still flirt with them.

Maybe that could lead to a solo with one of them? But I kinda doubt it. But maybe there could be a 2nd chance of getting in the Poly relationship with them? Not sure?

Jul 1, 2018
%60 Zoey, otherwise like you said it wont be important and since you can get scene without sleeping with anyone, I don't see anyone other than Zoey
It's not Zoey, her plot is not her being pregnant but her coming back into MC's life when he thinks he find someone else.

Just to add that the MC still has feelings for her, if you side with Jam to go back with his GF. The MC said something about Zoey, that It would be hard for him if she was here and It's no coincidence that the remark happened during the episode where Zoey is back.

Reactions: ksuha

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
nah Jill bro. shes rich, hot and smart
She's... rich, yeah.
without nopy, downloading this game is a feat
Idk, worked for me fine enough (2-3mb/sec).
Riona... WTF!? The mc white knighted the shit outta her. He hunted that stalking motherfucker down like Deckard on a replicant's ass, brought him on his knees to face the music, and all he gets a kiss?! They were at a dorm party! There was a girl there getting spit-roasted, and all the mc got was a kiss?! Riona was going outta her mind, she was losing her shit over this stalking cunt. I'm sorry, but given their history, a kiss just isn't good enough!
Yeah imagine having 2 scenes with Madame over even quickiest bang ever/bj right there in the bushes or something with Riona.

I've seen you read the game's code before tho? If so then maybe there was set a separate flag that will play out later at least, would you bother to look?
Hi guys. Small hidden scene for Sage. Not avaible in the gallery.
You need to be on Sage path and don't tell her about Chad,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy shit, thanks man, why the fuck is that not in the gallery though. At first I thought you were biting tbqh.
Clearly the MC has already committed to M/J, so why is he even asking Elena for advice?
To my *first run* massive DIK MC that seemed even more ridiculous. You go through all that dialogue, and then see sorta pretentious long montage like some of them are going to fucking die and then....... you get to choose between "Sage" and basically "not Sage". WTF?! Why? And yeah, why the fuck NOW? Christ. DPC's dropped the ball hard there.

But then I fired up my ultra Jill simp save and guess what - I wasn't even allowed to choose! I mean, alright - that might happen in a VN like this but AHEM what's even the slightest point of the whole breakfast scene then? :WaitWhat:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Here is mine, as you can see at the bottom sentence kinda confuse me :(
I think it should say something more akin to "none of the OTHER girls you've been dating were right for you". I got the same thing on my Jill only path (literally through the entire game I dated no one and had sex with no one else and stuck with just Jill), and it gave me that message as well. So either a glitch or a typo I'm guessing.

heh, I didn't even get a choice in the end either (where you pick who to choose at the breakfast table). It automatically put me on Jill's path. So yeah, guessing it's a mistake that it has that in there, or it was meant to say what I put above.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, this post reminds me of a guy who used to post on here and point out how many plot holes and incongruities there were in the story.

Wow, I can't remember. Who was that guy?
that is my friend. Arch_Angle that got blocked he can see and like but just can't comment.
I'm guessing that would be Holy Bacchus, spreading the word and wisdom of Jesus, pointing out plot holes and small details in the game, due to being blessed by the father, the son and the holy MEGA link. :Kappa:
I just don't know who it could be... :unsure:

The big difference with that guy and me, is I'm saying Jill is being a cunt, that dude (dav something or other I think :unsure:) would just go straight for the jugular, "DPC is a bad writer!" :LOL:
Well, this why I think "Being A Dik" is one of the most overrated games, bcause the main plot is very conventional and ordinary: the Rich Brunette Bombshell does not love (rather hates) the another Rich Dumbass Guy /Tybalt), and falls in love with the Humble Poor Guy (MC). This one seduces the unflirty and "ice-librarian" girl (Bella), or plays sex, like rabbit, with the flirty and merry knuckle-red-head Sage. Oh!, and do not forget the insatiable MILF cougar, the succulent blonde teacher Jade. Seriuosly, the plot is simpleton, stereotyped. But Dr Pincake has made, nevertheless, a funny and sexy and conventional game. BUT, one can say about this update: more of the same simple plot: the rich girl rejects the poor boy. Damn, this is like the old song called "The poor side of town", no more no less.
What is mind blowing about this game is how it appeals to so many people.

Just 3 days from episode 8's release and there have been over 200 pages of comments, that's over 4000 comments (probably half of them are mine). You compare that to the next top 5 rated games, most of them don't even have that many comments in total!

There's got to be something that has endeared it to so many people.

I think people love this game because it's somewhat relatable. The college drama/comedy is a well known genre to so many people, and DPC isn't the only one who grew up enjoying those films, and now thanks to his hard work, we can enjoy semi-living it, with some hardcore shit thrown in for good measure.

Last edited:

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Can't be unless she already gave birth and judging by her body type, she doesn't look like she did. Besides, the timeline REALLY doesn't fit for it to be true and it would be hard to explain. Like she left roughly 6 months before MC arrived at B&R and we are already at the mid-terms, so roughly 2-2.5 months have passed since he arrived. If DPC really goes for Zoe, I'd like to see how he pulls himself out of this one without screwing up.
We only see the test, could easily be a flashback to when Zoey had only just left, doesn't mean it's happened since MC arrived at college.

Kid might be in tow when she greats MC's dad. Edit. its not behind her looking back at sceen.

Probably won't be her ( I don't think it will be) but won't be hard for DPC to pull it off

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I don't know? Seems like DPC keeps going back and forth with them having problems and then the problem getting temporarily fixed. I've done the route where they would have done the 3some if I wanted it, but turned them down. You get a lot of interesting dialog when you still flirt with them.

Maybe that could lead to a solo with one of them? But I kinda doubt it. But maybe there could be a 2nd chance of getting in the Poly relationship with them? Not sure?
yeah i thought a while too that you will get a second chance, especially with josy alone, cause she admit the feelings for the mc and they even gonna kiss in EP7. But a lttle bit later on, and in EP8 its clear to me, if youre not in the throuple realtionship, there will be no solo route either...

But i would bet that if youre in the throuple relationship there is a possibility to go solo with each of the girls... there is already friction between them. And with the MC showing up at the burkes, there will be even more friction, BIG TIME. Cause no matter which route you play, either way the MC has done something to the burkes that will piss them off (at least the sprinkler accident)... and that will leave a fall out for maya in the end for sure.

Ebet Ebety

Jun 3, 2017

Oh well not a problem; if I don't get Maya for myself in the end I'll learn how to code just to mod in a path where MC is allowed to delete the midget in the first scene of the story... >:D

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
So, just did a speed run, totally dedicated to Jill except chose to hang out with Sage because, you know, Sage called first, she was sick, Jill showed up unannounced. And basically Jill just writes the mc off for that one, very Chick move.

When the mc sees her after class and she fills him in on the Tybalt deal, he tells her he wants to see her and she responds:
Then when the mc climbs her balcony and shit, after he heads off she's all like:
Then after Tybalt's presentation, even if the mc has been a good boy and doesn't get his dick projected on the screen for the entire class to recognise, Jill just ghosts him. No texting, no morning run.

Following that, Jill doesn't invite the mc out to see her friends, just more radio silence. Now she's the one that agreed to Tybalt's terms, the mc has even seen her risking a supposed lawsuit from Tybalt, but that doesn't count for shit with this woman.

Then the mc then totally saves her scared ass at the recital. And she's all like:
Then, after Bella gives the mc the heads up that Jill is suffering more Tybalt bullshit, the mc runs, he fucking runs, all the way to see her, tells her how he feels, even begs for her to give him a chance while she crushes him in front of a restaurant full of people.

Really, what kind of a nasty cunt is she? The mc saved her from massive embarrassment at her concert, and her repayment was to publicly destroy him. There was no "We need to have a talk, let's go home" and let him down gently. No, she just made him look like a complete loser in front of everyone at the restaurant.

All because he chose to honor a previous engagement and look after a sick friend instead of dumping the sick friend to go out on a spur of the moment picnic with Jill.

I wonder if that chain of events, that decision to do the right thing and spend some time with a sick friend was meant to be the catalyst to Jill dumping the mc, or did DPC not realised the variables he's using to drive Jill's arc.

I know others have bitterly complained about Jill's reaction to that scene prior to this episode being released, but now we can see it actually leads to Jill dumping the poor fucker... The mc should have left her to Tybalt all along... :rolleyes:
And there's my neutral MC, fooling around with Josy, Maya, Sage and Bella who still got her in the end because he went to that fucking picnic :KEK:

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Before I go back to the end of episode 6 and spend the next few hours going through it, all I need to do to get the Jill option is to go on the picnic with her and have a neutral affinity?

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
has to be a girl which has nothing to do with MC, cause even if you dont fuck ANY girl (and yep this is possible) the pregnancy test will occur. I dont think DPC will make this kind of huge mistake, and i dont think he would do a "random pregnancy" either so he has to write it depending on the choices the MC made.

MAYBE just maybe a girl will blame the mc to be the father, just to cause drama, but no... it will not be the MCs child. Another theory is thats the pregnancy test of lynette, so a flashback, but that would be lame.
I think it's Maya because she was always upfront / careful about "pulling out" and there's an option at one point to pull out and finish on her pu$$y lips and she makes a comment something like: "This is ok right?

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
how in the hell do you water the plant near the end of ep 8?????
yep there is a "others" path.
View attachment 1513898

for example, i went here all in on all the side girls in a dik route. in the end i could chose "others" in that case the MC said he isnt ready for any relationship.

ah to get this i would suggest, dont go for jill, bella and J/M, its easy... just fuck side girls, and dont go for the maingirls... except sage, she works too in this route until the breakfast. main aspect for this i think: you need to focus on quinn.
Damn I did all of this but I ignored Sage. Was left with MC not ready for relationships. Thanks for the heads-up

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I probably missed something obvious, but does anyone know how much time passes between the MC making his choice re LI and the positive pregnancy test? I was thinking about the list of possible Mom candidates and it could be pretty extensive, depending on how you play the MC, but it’s a short time frame from Declaration of Love night to the positive test. Could even be a girl not involved with the MC come to think of it…….Quinn, Envy, maybe even Jade…..

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
I just don't know who it could be... :unsure:

The big difference with that guy and me, is I'm saying Jill is being a cunt, that dude (dav something or other I think :unsure:) would just go straight for the jugular, "DPC is a bad writer!" :LOL:
I would say that this is a case of DPC messing it up, though. It seems to me that that choice wasn't meant to be between helping a friend as you promised or going on an impromptu date with Jill, but a straight-up choice between Jill and Sage. The problem is that isn't clearly presented at all in the game, so you end with Jill looking like a colossal bitch.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Before I go back to the end of episode 6 and spend the next few hours going through it, all I need to do to get the Jill option is to go on the picnic with her and have a neutral affinity?
nope... but without the picnic, no Jill ending. But there is much mor to it to get Jill at the end... EP7 and EP8 choices matter too.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I probably missed something obvious, but does anyone know how much time passes between the MC making his choice re LI and the positive pregnancy test? I was thinking about the list of possible Mom candidates and it could be pretty extensive, depending on how you play the MC, but it’s a short time frame from Declaration of Love night to the positive test. Could even be a girl not involved with the MC come to think of it…….Quinn, Envy, maybe even Jade…..
its just obvious that the pregnancy test has nothing to do with the MC. Thats just it... even if you dont fuck ANY girl (yeah this is possible) there will be this test. If its not a flashback, this thing is just another drama source for other girls, but the MC is not really involved, wouldnt be the first though that the MC is caring for the bullshit of others ^^

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes