Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
0.8.1 is a quick patch for something? Something with Jill route only or were there other fixes?

Nestori

Oct 31, 2019
With everybody discussing which route to take, i wonder if im the only one thinking that the way MC ended Jade is really disapointing. Dk man i kinda liked her and would have chosen her over Sage 100 times.
Just choose "Others" route and keep fucking with Jade, what problems? :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Petrix

Mar 29, 2018
Ya, my MC is probably bonding the best with her at this point. Not sure how many endings DPC will do. It makes me concerned since Lily is considered a side girl.
I mean, we did see pictures of Lily at the girlfriend breakfast thinking thing. (at least i did)
Also, she does feel sth for the MC.. soo~

zulumulu

Mar 28, 2019
Uhhhh 0.8.1 patch it is only 41 MB. Is it a patch to the 0.8.0 patch or the whole patch for the 8th episode. If its the former case anyone got a 0.8.0 patch download link? (I missed it)

Or the new episode is really really short because i remember new episode files being big

Reactions: Budvar

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I mean, we did see pictures of Lily at the girlfriend breakfast thinking thing. (at least i did)
Also, she does feel sth for the MC.. soo~
Oh I did, too, for sure - I think it was basically listing any girls you'd generated a number of RP with or maybe had some level of sexual relations with to that point. I had like 5 or 6 on there, but only had Jill and "Others" as my option, lol. Out of all those listed, though, Lily was right up toward the top for me. Just worries me since she's a side girl, we might not get an ending with her. Hope I'm wrong, though.

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
Uhhhh 0.8.1 patch it is only 41 MB. Is it a patch to the 0.8.0 patch or the whole patch for the 8th episode. If its the former case anyone got a 0.8.0 patch download link? (I missed it)

Or the new episode is really really short because i remember new episode files being big
There was no patch to 0.8.0. DPC switched to a newer version of Ren'Py so the whole game had to be downloaded.

Reactions: Budvar

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

It is a patch that corrects several bugs from chapter 8 that's all

Petrix

Mar 29, 2018
Oh I did, too, for sure - I think it was basically listing any girls you'd generated a number of RP with or maybe had some level of sexual relations with to that point. I had like 5 or 6 on there, but only had Jill and "Others" as my option, lol. Out of all those listed, though, Lily was right up toward the top for me. Just worries me since she's a side girl, we might not get an ending with her. Hope I'm wrong, though.
I was so hyped up when I saw Lily cause i taught that I could choose her right away. but no :cry:
Also, I don't really like MC's thinking about the other option, since he's like "yea, i don't wanna date, let me be alone".

Reactions: Razrback16

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
This is my epilogue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How was the epilogue of each of you
:unsure: is it not basically the same for everyone. Massive DIK here and "Others"
After all that build up i was hoping that quinn would be a choice.
Damn.
Click "Others" then I laughed my ass off when the MC was having a vietnam flash back of maybe 10+ different girls :KEK:

I was so hyped up when I saw Lily cause i taught that I could choose her right away. but no :cry:
Also, I don't really like MC's thinking about the other option, since he's like "yea, i don't wanna date, let me be alone".
Lily basically isn't interested in having a full on BF anyway but she wants an open relationship with the MC so it fits his attitude

Last edited:
Reactions: OmenBR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes