shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
bruuh, really? that would be a huge plot hole. I chose taking care of Sage on every other route for the reason you mentioned; I know it's a decisive choice in Jill route, but humiliating Tremolo in the restaurant would be ridiculous.
It went down like this:

* After Jill finished destroying Tybalt *​
Jill: "And you..."​
Jill: "I'll continue to be honest while I still have some voice left..."​
Jill: "If there's anything that I've learned from all of this... It's that I'm not cut out for this."​
Jill: "This has been exhausting. Bella said it best to me... I can't keep fighting your battles."​
mc: "You don't have to do that. You're the one who chose to do it for me."​
Jill: "Not only that... I'm not cut out for dating you either..."​
Jill: "I feel that I need to be alone... This feeling I have...it's not what I want."​
mc "Jill... I want to keep dating you. That's why I came here tonight. To tell you that..."​
Jill: "Fuckface... I'm sorry..."​
Jill: "You're sweet, and you make me laugh...you're challenging..."​
Jill: "And what you did for me yesterday, I'll never forget."​
Jill: "And you'll be my friend..."​
Jill: "But...the spark's not there for me."​
Jill: "I'm sure there are many girls out there for you..."​
mc: "Jill... Can't we at least try again?"​
Jill: "I'm sorry, Fuckface..."​
I mean it was pretty brutal, in front of Tybalt and the rest of the restaurant patrons.
SANDY: I got this spider tat on my face when I'm fourteen#FreeSoul
Me: uhmmm, how about NO
By the way, I love Sandy's li'l spider. :cry:

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Don't know why I cannot choice jill to be the main Li, can someone answer that for me?
I am currently on dik and my affinity is netural
Get 22 relationship point with jill
Going on jill's path, had dated her and chose fight for her

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
It went down like this:

* Jill finished destroying Tybalt *​
Jill: "And you..."​
Jill: "I'll continue to be honest while I still have some voice left..."​
Jill: "If there's anything that I've learned from all of this... It's that I'm not cut out for this."​
Jill: "This has been exhausting. Bella said it best to me... I can't keep fighting your battles."​
mc: "You don't have to do that. You're the one who chose to do it for me."​
Jill: "Not only that... I'm not cut out for dating you either..."​
Jill: "I feel that I need to be alone... This feeling I have...it's not what I want."​
mc "Jill... I want to keep dating you. That's why I came here tonight. To tell you that..."​
Jill: "Fuckface... I'm sorry..."​
Jill: "You're sweet, and you make me laugh...you're challenging..."​
Jill: "And what you did for me yesterday, I'll never forget."​
Jill: "But...the spark's not there for me."​
Jill: "I'm sure there are many girls out there for you..."​
mc: "Jill... Can't we at least try again?"​
Jill: "I'm sorry, Fuckface..."​
I mean it was pretty brutal, in front of Tybalt and the rest of the restaurant patrons.

By the way, I love Sandy's li'l spider. :cry:
That's pretty rich considering she put herself in that stupid situation, the MC should be the one saying "you know what this is exhausting" lmao considering she was avoiding you for awhile

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
So I downloaded version 0.8.0 & have installed Scrappy's 0.8.0fix3 mod & everything seemed to be working perfectly fine. I decided to do as brand new playthrough because it'd been so long since I'd last played this, I got upto the crashing the preps party in episode 4 & hit the Swyper bug where the text boxes show blank & the game all but freezes. I have tried both the Hotfix For Cheat Save(v0.8.0) from the main post & from a few pages back but neither of those seem to solve it. Has anyone else run into this issue & if so did you find a solution?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Petrix

Mar 29, 2018
Lily basically isn't interested in having a full on BF anyway but she wants an open relationship with the MC so it fits his attitude
It could be a possibility that she would want an open relationship, but I don't really feel like that way. Based on what she said and did. we will see

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
That's pretty rich considering she put herself in that stupid situation, the MC should be the one saying "you know what this is exhausting" lmao considering she was avoiding you for awhile
my paths are totally anti JIll. I don't like her at all. So if she ever said that to my mc on my savings, I will never know because I just skip anything related to Jill. Thanks god Skip unseen text exist lol.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Now I get it that Maya & Josy still maintained their relationship with the mc after they split with him. It really was a big mix up with the three of them but they talked it out amicably, and the mc could see that both really didn't know what they wanted, and Josy even confessed that later.

But if the mc stays friends with Jill after that treatment, that's truly bullshit. What he did for her on stage, he fucking risked total humiliation to save her from humiliation, then she just fucks him over, in public!

In her dumping speech, when she says to him:

The mc should have said:

mc: "You gotta be fucking kidding me. Tybalt, she's all yours."​
Or even better:
mc: "Is this all because I stayed with Sage when she was sick instead of dumping her and come running when you showed up unannounced? You fucking selfish rich bitch. You and Tybalt are made for each other!"​
Don't know why I cannot choice jill to be the main Li, can someone answer that for me?
I am currently on dik and my affinity is netural
Get 22 relationship point with jill
Going on jill's path, had dated her and chose fight for her
When you chose to fight for her, did you get the solo Jill masturbation scene?

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hello will we finally get more episodes in 2022 or only 2 episodes again what do you all think? Hopefully more episodes :(.
only 1 i would say... ok there will be a short one too with focus on zoey i think, but thats about it... the next real big update will be in about one year. Around halloween, thats the best bet i think.

sariking1907

Jan 22, 2020
Didn't like having to make the choice at this point. Isn't there supposed to be a good amount of episodes left? Why lock in now? Now you don't get to fuck any of the other girls or even the side chicks?
In the last episodes we were getting 5-6 scene in 1 playthrough (I don't know about huge DIK and others route) so probably it will be like that or we will get 2-3 scenes in 1 playthrough.

max27

May 28, 2017
Is anyone else getting this problem? After choosing both Isabella and Sage and getting MC's mom flashback I get stuck in a loophole with Isbella's date.

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
Other issues that could complicate things depending on paths the mc has taken:
  1. Tybalt hates the mc, and that could be blown into astronomical proportions if the mc is still wearing some confetti on his jacket. :ROFLMAO:
  2. The mc could be fucking Jade and Stephen's daughter. That makes things a little awkward for the mc.
  3. The mc is in a 3-way tryst with two of the three girls he's walking into the room with, that may make things feel weird.
  4. The mc is fucking Bella, that's another teacher, it's probably not a good idea to get closer to more teachers while fucking one of them (especially one that Stephen also wants to fuck - but the mc doesn't know about that).
  5. Stephen is a douche.
6. Stephen may have seen the video evidence of MC banging his wife.

Also, in your enormous list of questions going into Ep. 9 (well done, BTW), there's one I'd take out: Who's the guy Cathy is meeting. I assume you mean at the very end, since I think that's all we see of Cathy in this episode. It's pretty clear to me that's just meant to be Cathy accepting a new job.

Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes