McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Sorry for not reading every message from start of new episode , but as i understood based on some messages i shouldn't be trying to get involved in romantical way with Bella in 1-7 episode to get good ending with Jill?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Olive Drink and Rooster Remnants where can I find?
Olive Drink is in the room with the preps on the couch (where you have the confrontation with them). It's a martini glass (I believe that's where it was). Rooster Remnants is on the community board in the hallway on the wall. Click it and you'll see the flyer of Cathy. Click her head.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I got one off the top of my head...

Why does Chad keep the lie up that he's not cheating when Sage confronts him?
Because his secret relationship that he is adamant keeping secret would not be a secret anymore. His dilemma could be the backlash he would probably get from the jocks. They are his "friends."

At first I never liked Chad at the beginning, but DPC could write him a great redeeming arc. A troubled Chad trying to figure out does he really fit in the with Jocks? Is it worth straining the relationship with Troy by keeping it a secret to maintain appearance with the Jocks who are his "friends." Or does he finally realize there are better people to call friends who will support him no matter what?

I wouldn't mind seeing a storyline where Chad and MC somehow have a heart to heart where the MC could convince Chad he is associating with the wrong people. The Jocks aren't his real friends. Eventually there has to be a big showdown between Mc and Caleb, and this is where Chad could step up where not only he finally becomes honest with himself he realizes who his true friends could actually be and defends the MC.

Chad could end up being one of my favorite guy characters if he actually gets some kind of redemption arc.

tomejohn

Oct 20, 2017
Olive Drink is in the room with the preps on the couch (where you have the confrontation with them). It's a martini glass (I believe that's where it was). Rooster Remnants is on the community board in the hallway on the wall. Click it and you'll see the flyer of Cathy. Click her head.
I thought clicked both of those thank you

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Because his secret relationship that he is adamant keeping secret would not be a secret anymore. His dilemma could be the backlash he would probably get from the jocks. They are his "friends."

At first I never liked Chad at the beginning, but DPC could write him a great redeeming arc. A troubled Chad trying to figure out does he really fit in the with Jocks? Is it worth straining the relationship with Troy by keeping it a secret to maintain appearance with the Jocks who are his "friends." Or does he finally realize there are better people to call friends who will support him no matter what?

I wouldn't mind seeing a storyline where Chad and MC somehow have a heart to heart where the MC could convince Chad he is associating with the wrong people. The Jocks aren't his real friends. Eventually there has to be a big showdown between Mc and Caleb, and this is where Chad could step up where not only he finally becomes honest with himself he realizes who his true friends could actually be and defends the MC.

Chad could end up being one of my favorite guy characters if he actually gets some kind of redemption arc.
The Jocks hate Troy because of an argument. You sure they would hate Chad for what he is?
I mean. Going by their roosters, they all seem to have specific tendencies :D

Oh and #FuckYouDawe

Reactions: Morneblade

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Damn I lost all interest in Jill after I pop her cherry. I'm such a DIK...

And god bless Scrappy for the [DATE EM ALL] option his mod has.

I'm just confused af now without knowing which part is from which path since I dated em all

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Don't know why I cannot choice jill to be the main Li, can someone answer that for me?
I am currently on dik and my affinity is netural
Get 22 relationship point with jill
Going on jill's path, had dated her and chose fight for her
Jill is full on Chick. DIK will not get her.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Being a DIK [v0.8.1] [Dr PinkCake] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 18.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.41 GB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 18.56 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- - -

Being a DIK [v0.8.0 >> v0.8.1]
Original Update Size: 41.0 MB
Compressed Update Size: 22.1 MB
- WORKUPLOAD

Edit: Added Update

More mirror For V0.8.0 (include MEGA) by Haremlover52. Thank for mirroring.

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Don't you worry mate I WON'T remove this one... I let the Google-Police do their job... after some goodfellas report it as a copyright infringement :KEK:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
This is my epilogue
How was the epilogue of each of you
In my Sage/M&J save, it is the same, in my other saves (which I used to see how Bella and Jill conclude the episode) it is also the same.
The only one I have a difference was in the Dik path, where I chose Sage too.

Reactions: AchedCroissant

Mainiac233

Nov 22, 2021
Hii my wishes for the next update are more scenes with jade and quinn and more episodes in 2022 3 episodes would be good a small update and two big updates and i wish that mc's aunt somehow appears in the story hopefully my wishes will come true I love you all and this beautiful developer please stay all safe and healthy <3 <3
Jade and Quinn are the best

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fraerkof

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
HAHAHA, she's unbelievable; I think the better crucial choice to seal the deal with Jill should be helping overcome her stage fright, not the picnic event, especially what MC chose otherwise is called being a responsible, kind person. this is a fault in DPC's writing.
No, it's not. DPC merely showed us who she really is. An idealist perpetually stuck in a fairytale.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020

But he keeps up the pretense he isn't cheating on Sage. If MC tells Sage what he saw, Chad still lies to her. The jocks weren't part of that conversation when it went down so the cat wouldnt have been let out of the bag with them. What was puzzling was Sage tells Chad she believes him and goes on her way.

Abstract 69

Dec 31, 2020
dumb question probably but what's the quickest download or are they all the same, I've been trying for two days to get it, i tried a torrent there was only one just over 4gb but the torrent is corrupt as fuck and had a virus in it :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1637618597806.png

She got MC now .. a waAAaaAaaaay better friend and awesome lover!
But he keeps up the pretense he isn't cheating on Sage. If MC tells Sage what he saw, Chad still lies to her. The jocks weren't part of that conversation when it went down so the cat wouldnt have been let out of the bag with them. What was puzzling was Sage tells Chad she believes him and goes on her way.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
6. Stephen may have seen the video evidence of MC banging his wife.

Also, in your enormous list of questions going into Ep. 9 (well done, BTW), there's one I'd take out: Who's the guy Cathy is meeting. I assume you mean at the very end, since I think that's all we see of Cathy in this episode. It's pretty clear to me that's just meant to be Cathy accepting a new job.
Hell yeah, that video is probably the most damning evidence of all!

I'll leave that Cathy on it though, it might mean something...

I got one off the top of my head...

Why does Chad keep the lie up that he's not cheating when Sage confronts him?
I think we can add "Who cheated on the exams." I don't know if its important but seeing the "You cheated" or "You flushed" chocies at the end it might be important.
Good ones, I've added them.

Chad genuinely acts shocked that Sage is accusing him of cheating. He's either a total lying pack of shit (but then hiding his relationship from his friends is obviously important), or there's something else that hasn't clicked...

Can't remember it clearly, a no maybe? :unsure:
If that scene didn't happen, it's over. If you were a DIK at the time the mc climbed into Jill's room, that's why that scene didn't happen. Also if you didn't go on the picnic.
I don't think Sage believes him, she just gave him a chance to come clean to her, I mean they were together for over a year, but when he didn't, while she might have felt sad he couldn't trust her, she understood his predicament.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes