Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How about this?
Don't you worry mate I WON'T remove this one... I let the Google-Police do their job... after some goodfellas report it as a copyright infringement :KEK:
dumb question probably but what's the quickest download or are they all the same, I've been trying for two days to get it, i tried a torrent there was only one just over 4gb but the torrent is corrupt as fuck and had a virus in it :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That asshole is eating packs of dicks for breackfast, lunch and dinner.
Lying to effectively everybody means he can never be trusted with anyone, ever, for anything.
Hell yeah, that video is probably the most damning evidence of all!

I'll leave that Cathy on it though, it might mean something...

Good ones, I've added them.

Chad genuinely acts shocked that Sage is accusing him of cheating. He's either a total lying pack of shit (but then hiding his relationship from his friends is obviously important), or there's something else that hasn't clicked...

If that scene didn't happen, it's over. If you were a DIK at the time the mc climbed into Jill's room, that's why that scene didn't happen. Also if you didn't go on the picnic.
Lying about whjo you are, what your interests are, what you are doing ... how is that friend material?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He was born with it and barely scraped all his family had to get into uni.
Why does MC have gross pink cock?! lol. other than that, good game.
That particular asset appearing strange is the least of his worries. Whadda you care?
Are you pinning 4 Chad or smth ???

• Haha
Reactions: Arigon

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
But he keeps up the pretense he isn't cheating on Sage. If MC tells Sage what he saw, Chad still lies to her. The jocks weren't part of that conversation when it went down so the cat wouldnt have been let out of the bag with them. What was puzzling was Sage tells Chad she believes him and goes on her way.
Because if he admits he is cheating it comes 2-fold. One he admits he did cheat, and 2 it forces him to come out of the closet. Then eventually everyone will know. If he continues denying, in his mind, his secret is still secret even if someone else says they know your secret. Even if the secret gets passed around like a rumor, he can still deny it. Chad looks like he is scared to come out of the closet.

Sage saying she believes him, is more of a, okay I think I understand you're not ready to come out of the closet kind of thing.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
I mean it was pretty brutal, in front of Tybalt and the rest of the restaurant patrons.
Yeah, the way she rejected Fuckface... I mean, if I were in a situation like that I'd ask Tyballs if he wants to get drunk together after that. We'd go to some shitty bar, order the cheapest vodka/whiskey/moonshine and keep drinking it and cursing Jill like there is no tomorrow :KEK:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He still acted out and never supported her! Ever!
So all he was to her was a lousy lover that never ever came through with anything.
They did nothing together, not even hugs or dates.
Because if he admits he is cheating it comes 2-fold. One he admits he did cheat, and 2 it forces him to come out of the closet. Then eventually everyone will know. If he continues denying, in his mind, his secret is still secret even if someone else says they know your secret. Even if the secret gets passed around like a rumor, he can still deny it. Chad looks like he is scared to come out of the closet.

Sage saying she believes him, is more of a, okay I think I understand you're not ready to come out of the closet kind of thing.
That is literally the shittiest gay asshole anyone would know.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
He still acted out and never supported her! Ever!
So all he was to her was a lousy lover that never ever came through with anything.
They did nothing together, not even hugs or dates.

That is literally the shittiest gay asshole anyone would know.
In hindsight it is easy for us to see how shitty of a person he is being, but the reality is people deal with things differently in the moment.

Reactions: rockie

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
chad and troy haven't popped each others' butt cherries yet, they're waiting for gay marriage, ergo no cheating. they're just really romantic.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We saw it all unfold .. every time he was the princess and she never saw any support.
He never told her he was anally pumping some other asshole,
he never told her he was actively seeing another mouth hole in the showers and in the locker rooms.
In hindsight it is easy for us to see how shitty of a person he is being, but the reality is people deal with things differently in the moment.
It was all he ever saw in his mind .. so he left no place for actual human being friendly behavior towards others.
That shit flies with the other jocks who are dimwitted alpha idiots bullying other people left and right.
So how was she supposed to understand him being a literal retarded dead body whenever
he was in her room? Nothing to talk about, nothing to do together, his mind was in some asshole.
chad and troy haven't popped each others' butt cherries yet, they're waiting for gay marriage, ergo no cheating. they're just really romantic.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes