NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Also if I don’t smash the stripper chick in episode 8 but do the threesome with sage and Quinn do I still get Jill ending? Cause I didn’t everything for her in the pervious episode 7 and still didn’t get ending this time around. Also I’m on the neutral pathway which should still allow me to get Jill right?

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
you are mental and too much into your own world! i saw people who have a decade of experience barely pull out a Rachmaninoff! also get your ass out of your ass already Vivaldi pfuu why did she not pulled a Beethoven or a Mozart easier and far more recognizable! even an Händel Litz or one of the Bach´s adaption to piano ?

you´re asking a 20 years old to play for the Balon d´or is the best analyses i can find!

i would have personally would have preferred a Grieg theme and since DPC lives in a scandinavian country its not like he does not know who he was!
So what? It's not a huge strech for Jill to be a top performer. Lets say she's talented (that's very important, I've seen crazy performances by very young kids/teens on competitions), we know that she's sheltered (meaning she could dedicate a lot of time into instrument), stubborn and there's obviously no problem for her in getting top tutors. Besides, you can always put extra time for being able to play something not too far up from your league.

I love Grieg myself but it's a silly game about college life in kw... USA we're talking about, after all. The point being, any of your suggestions, Grieg's piece included would be so much better than that shitty tune she's playing first.
But I'm putting my money on Heather.
Doubt that since we're now heavily hinted towards fling with her. Her being preg (and not by MC)... way too much for this game. Ashley seems more likely however it's too early for such basically end game stuff implications. To keep the rug rat or not, will she get together with Derek or not... Because if she does that means they will be ready to ride off into the sunset while Derek is still too important for obvious reasons. Arieth option with some silly laugh/drama around it seems more fitting (and an exuse for MC not to touch her). Wendy is a meh option since her character simply become stale, that wouldn't be fun.

Reactions: Warscared

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
What’s the exact timeline to this game? Like has really only been a month and half in game? Cause that’s kinda odd that in a month and a half we already have to choose our permanent college girlfriend.
I think "permanent" is not the right word, because if you screw it up... you're going to end up like this

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
you can not have Jill with anyone else... especially Bella.
Bella is the way better choice though... Although Tybalt pain is almost worth deflowering Jill for all by itself.
Just saying.
Bella is still married so how is that a better Choice? Jill is single and ready to mingle. Tybalt is a goon/beta male and gets rejected anyways

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
We saw it all unfold .. every time he was the princess and she never saw any support.
He never told her he was anally pumping some other asshole,
he never told her he was actively seeing another mouth hole in the showers and in the locker rooms.

It was all he ever saw in his mind .. so he left no place for actual human being friendly behavior towards others.
That shit flies with the other jocks who are dimwitted alpha idiots bullying other people left and right.
So how was she supposed to understand him being a literal retarded dead body whenever
he was in her room? Nothing to talk about, nothing to do together, his mind was in some asshole.
I almost always laugh at your posts, but dude, chill a little on this one. Chad is gay. Sure. But there is some gay hatred in this post. I mean if I had to choose Troy or Sage, it would be Sage every time. Hell it would be Wendy every time, but my best man at my wedding was and is gay. No need to be actively hateful about it you know?
Peace

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
WTF... I'm stuck in the first freeroam, because one task is to call my father but I get an error just in that contact and I can't hit call, the rest of the contacts appear correctly, how can I fix that?

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
More or less because from episode 1 to 7 is a month and in episode 8 several days passed but I don't know how many exactly
Damn that’s crazy, anyways I have question tho about Jill. So like if I don’t smash stripper chick, or do threesome in episode 8, can I get Jill as final girl? I’m on neutral path btw and have done all the pervious important stuff for Jill in other episodes.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
WTF... I'm stuck in the first freeroam, because one task is to call my father but I get an error just in that contact and I can't hit call, the rest of the contacts appear correctly, how can I fix that?
Try to use another save
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 8 start" saves, there is no Episode 8, just "End of Episode 7" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Hots and Sides": If it turns out that using Quinn's Restaurant has a negative affect on developing Sage's relationship, then that save route will turn into more of a "Dik Hots and Sides" and will probably devolve into a Quinn route. I know she's not a Main Girl but this is to ensure y'all have access to as much content as possible with these saves. Considering there is already a Solo Sage route where the restaurant is not used. Nor are side girls pursued.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I need to ask this question before I proceed with my saves. Is it possible to get Josy or Maya separately and not together? Asking for the decision of episode 8

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Just finished the new episode. DIK path Sage + Quinn. It took me several days because I tried to savor it and get max enjoyment from the gameplay. Overall, the episode was amazing, maybe even the best so far. I'm glad the Chad storyline is (probably) wrapped up by now. Dorm party was an extremely well-made free roam. I like the concept of including quests in the free roams. Among the sex scenes that I especially liked are Melania's, Quinn+Sage thresome obviously and hilarious gloryhole scene with Sarah. Making a choice of Sage vs other girls was difficult but I chose 'others' hoping that it could lead to a proper Quinn route in the future.

Nevertheless, the final revelation of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was extremely stupid and disappointing. I know some people on this forum were guessing it may be the case but I believed to the very end that DPC won't do something so pathetic :confused: We already have lots of improbable coincidences in this game and we don't need it to turn into a low-tier TV drama where almost everyone is someone's relative/lover. And the Burke family is already over-represented in this story. I swear that every romance is somehow connected to them.
probably means that we will see even more of this idiot Tybalt, even on non-Jill routes. I know he is funny but I'm starting to get sick of seeing him in half the scenes :cautious::cautious: Shame on you DPC for 'surprising' us with this outcome...

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I need to ask this question before I proceed with my saves. Is it possible to get Josy or Maya separately and not together? Asking for the decision of episode 8
For now it's always together maybe it will change in the futur (but it doesn't seem to be the case)

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Just finished the new episode. DIK path Sage + Quinn. It took me several days because I tried to savor it and get max enjoyment from the gameplay. Overall, the episode was amazing, maybe even the best so far. I'm glad the Chad storyline is (probably) wrapped up by now. Dorm party was an extremely well-made free roam. I like the concept of including quests in the free roams. Among the sex scenes that I especially liked are Melania's, Quinn+Sage thresome obviously and hilarious gloryhole scene with Sarah. Making a choice of Sage vs other girls was difficult but I chose 'others' hoping that it could lead to a proper Quinn route in the future.

Nevertheless, the final revelation of
was extremely stupid and disappointing. I know some people on this forum were guessing it may be the case but I believed to the very end that DPC won't do something so pathetic :confused: We already have lots of improbable coincidences in this game and we don't need it to turn into a low-tier TV drama where almost everyone is someone's relative/lover. And the Burke family is already over-represented in this story. I swear that every romance is somehow connected to them.
probably means that we will see even more of this idiot Tybalt, even on non-Jill routes. I know he is funny but I'm starting to get sick of seeing him in half the scenes :cautious::cautious: Shame on you DPC for 'surprising' us with this outcome...
Ikr Jill is best girl but ya

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Damn that’s crazy, anyways I have question tho about Jill. So like if I don’t smash stripper chick, or do threesome in episode 8, can I get Jill as final girl? I’m on neutral path btw and have done all the pervious important stuff for Jill in other episodes.
I don't know from what I've read with Jill you have to be Neutral-Chick and have the date with her on EP 6 but I still don't do Jill's route at the moment I'm with Sage's route

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes