itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I was under the impression that because season 1 had 6 episodes, season 2 would bring it up to 12 episodes? But I just finished version 8, and apparently the next update will begin season 3?

Reactions: BruceSpruce

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
"You chose to date Sage"

"You chose none of the girls you're dating are for you"

Kind of strange it's only her route I'm getting that message at. But her image is still displayed for Season 3 save, so I'm staying hopeful. Jill and Bella both display normal message at the end. Wonder how it will be after I've done Maya/Josy one.

Welp, we'll see if Season 3 will break modded saves. Hope to high heavens it doesn't, this game is too long (that's a compliment!)

Reactions: ARB582

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Question: Where is the save for porting to season 3? Since I've finished it for now, I need to delete the game for other games.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I love the contrast between the play hard who know everything about the game and those who play occasionally.

Still to be fair to them, It's been what, 2 years (not joking)? Since we had the flashback with Bella.
She's also listed in the phone bios, so anybody could have looked in there at any time.
I spoke Quinn/Sage into existence, and I shall speak Mommy/Daughter threesome into existence as well.
Unless you're actually DPC, you're talking out your ass again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it was his plan all along.
Lilly is a prostitute and a drug dealer with piercings and tattoos and the thing that bothers you are fake tits?
No, I hate nose jobs, too, and pretty much anything that greatly alters the natural body. Tats don't count, they aren't changing the fundamental nature/shape of things. When I'm looking at a woman and the consideration for intercourse is on the table, I try to consider all factors, including procreation. What traits might our offspring end up with?

Unless she got them to replace natural ones she lost due to cancer or something, not interested (IRL).
Question: Where is the save for porting to season 3? Since I've finished it for now, I need to delete the game for other games.
They are stored in a separate file under %appdata%\RenPy\persistent, so don't delete that folder if you want to keep the data ready.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Sorry for not reading every message from start of new episode , but as i understood based on some messages i shouldn't be trying to get involved in romantical way with Bella in 1-7 episode to get good ending with Jill?
you can not have Jill with anyone else... especially Bella.
Bella is the way better choice though... Although Tybalt pain is almost worth deflowering Jill for all by itself.
Just saying.

Reactions: McGreed

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
What’s the exact timeline to this game? Like has really only been a month and half in game? Cause that’s kinda odd that in a month and a half we already have to choose our permanent college girlfriend.

Laaitie

Aug 19, 2019
Hey folks, I'm at the stage where you invite both Maya and Josy to your room via the phone, problem is there is no text for me to click on for either girls.

I was playing with cheats in the previous versions, is this perhaps a consequence of that?

Appreciate any help, thanks.

Reactions: Repperx01
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes