Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Okay before somebody get's assy, I did a search for this using terms such as "Cleaning Club" "Club" "Cleaning game" etc......(everybody always says "search the thread". Why? It never returns the keywords we search for. Fix it and then say it.) I have 3 out of 4 items and I have no idea where the 4th one is.... I don't even know how or where i clicked to get the third one.... somebody help me get through that scene.... I'm confused....

Reactions: BruceSpruce

Anonymux

Mar 27, 2018
I
Okay before somebody get's assy, I did a search for this using terms such as "Cleaning Club" "Club" "Cleaning game" etc......(everybody always says "search the thread". Why? It never returns the keywords we search for. Fix it and then say it.) I have 3 out of 4 items and I have no idea where the 4th one is.... I don't even know how or where i clicked to get the third one.... somebody help me get through that scene.... I'm confused....
Its just behind the table, i think at top left corner of the table.

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
If it's the first of three sections you're stuck on, there's glasses on the floor left side of the table and a bottle right side of the table. That's what I remember, at least. Should be enough to get you going.

Reactions: Grick Rimes

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
The saddest part about this update is that many of us were speculating before if it was gonna include Halloween party, but it appears that the 9 episode has a big chance to premiere on the NEXT Halloween - in 2022 (given that we're about to get the interlude before it)

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Not a lot more.

I know folks are saying:
"Hey DPC said 20thousand more episodes, and I know he will do it"
No, he won't. He actually can't.

He is already at Max Q on his efforts by doing what he has so far, if he is in fact doing it all solo. I know he has readers and testers and stuff. Unless he hires someone for each branch to do the coding, there is no way to do much more on this game.

By making us select a love interest, we are basically hard coded from 2 basic branches to now 5ish. (No Quinn solo, but there could be something else) *Maya and Josy split could happen* side chick stuff *consequences chapters

So basically, he is going to be going nuts to try and pull together the next mega episode/whatever. Sure, he could stretch out 1 branch per release, but that is tedious in the extreme. He wants to move on to something else anyway, and the longer this drags out, the more he will become drudged into banality. So we are looking at one or two more releases tops. It is simple math guys. He can not do it alone.

So Tybalt will only be an issue for a short time, and only collaterally.
In all episodes you can't see everything in a single playthrough. Not possible. To a greater extent in chapter 8. DPC doesn't really need to change anything moving forward. Chapter 9 could be the exact same size in total content as in renders and animations as chapter 8. You're not going to see all the sexy content in chapter 9 in a single playthrough because of different routes. No different than chapter 8.

So the idea moving forward because of the choice at the end of chapter 8 is going to be nuts and not possible to develop alone makes no sense.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
So we are looking at one or two more releases tops. It is simple math guys. He can not do it alone.
Is this guy serious?!?!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I think it was pretty obvious from dpc with that clue when the teacher that replaces Chaty sayed something about 16 chapters, dude we still have the halloween party its only fall in game probably will have the christmas and new year parties... at some point i can't remeber in what episode they were talking about spring break that's a huge party to miss by dpc and this game, Sage is in her last year so for sure will see her graduate and so much more... so we still have a long road ahead...

Reactions: Krahzy8

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
If it's the first of three sections you're stuck on, there's glasses on the floor left side of the table and a bottle right side of the table. That's what I remember, at least. Should be enough to get you going.
it is the first of 3 sections, yes. The one with the purple chair and the weird white table... it looks like there's something on either side of the table but no matter how many times i click there it does nothing.... i've done it before. I'm doing another play-through to try different choices. For whatever reason I can't seem to get this done.

icloutshit

Mar 4, 2020
Honestly might be the best ep yet. Season 2 ended so good. Everything about this episode filled almost all of my needs and probably everyone else. We got the long awaited lewd scenes and some great story. Free roams felt spread and long enough. Great ending, sadly it left me waiting for the next one... Hopefully we see the next one in march or something.

Synitar

Mar 7, 2018
Hey guys quick question. The card at the end said that I chose Sage and right after that it said that I chose none of the girls I dated. Is it supposed to be like that? Seems a bit weird.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Hey guys quick question. The card at the end said that I chose Sage and right after that it said that I chose none of the girls I dated. Is it supposed to be like that? Seems a bit weird.
I got the same thing when I chose her and when I went back and chose to continue with Josy/Maya.

rockie

Aug 16, 2017
Just finished the new episode. DIK path Sage + Quinn. It took me several days because I tried to savor it and get max enjoyment from the gameplay. Overall, the episode was amazing, maybe even the best so far. I'm glad the Chad storyline is (probably) wrapped up by now. Dorm party was an extremely well-made free roam. I like the concept of including quests in the free roams. Among the sex scenes that I especially liked are Melania's, Quinn+Sage thresome obviously and hilarious gloryhole scene with Sarah. Making a choice of Sage vs other girls was difficult but I chose 'others' hoping that it could lead to a proper Quinn route in the future.

Nevertheless, the final revelation of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was extremely stupid and disappointing. I know some people on this forum were guessing it may be the case but I believed to the very end that DPC won't do something so pathetic :confused: We already have lots of improbable coincidences in this game and we don't need it to turn into a low-tier TV drama where almost everyone is someone's relative/lover. And the Burke family is already over-represented in this story. I swear that every romance is somehow connected to them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
probably means that we will see even more of this idiot Tybalt, even on non-Jill routes. I know he is funny but I'm starting to get sick of seeing him in half the scenes :cautious::cautious: Shame on you DPC for 'surprising' us with this outcome...
He's probably trying to screw the people who fucked Jade, we already did something similar with that stupid Cathy panties... He's just finding ways to punish everybody who fucked side-chicks

Reactions: BitesZaDusto

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
So I got to level 100 on that colored bar mini game and got a message saying that I was the first person to ever do so and would be getting something in the mail? I didn't see anything happen after that so am I missing something?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes