NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
In ep 8 where you choose the main LI, you get a scene if you choose jill, but somehow she still rejects my mc.
Bro I don’t even have her as an option of choice. Do you know what I did wrong? Like I did everything for her in the pervious episode. Did you smash any of the stripper chicks in episode 8? Or have a threesome with Quinn and sage?

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
He's probably trying to screw the people who fucked Jade, we already did something similar with that stupid Cathy panties... He's just finding ways to punish everybody who fucked side-chicks
Ikr it’s actually annoying like it’s dumb it’s causing needless havoc. Jade should know she’s nothing more then a side chick from the start. I mean she’s literally only smashing us to get revenge at her husband so like what does she think will happen? Like eventually we’ll call it off cause we move on with an actual relationship and not just sex.

Reactions: sahlosveistulvokul

rockie

Aug 16, 2017
Ikr it’s actually annoying like it’s dumb it’s causing needless havoc. Jade should know she’s nothing more then a side chick from the start. I mean she’s literally only smashing us to get revenge at her husband so like what does she think will happen? Like eventually we’ll call it off cause we move on with an actual relationship and not just sex.
Burke has the video we shared with the Diks for Hell Week. She's not the problem, Burke will be, soon enough

Reactions: NotTheReal16

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
I highly doubt he's ready to move on. This game is a cash cow, he'd be an idiot to let it go.
Bro logically speaking tho. Be real. He can make another similar game and do numbers and make tons of money. He’s already got a dedicated fan base and they’ll sign up for his next project easily. Doesn’t matter if it’s a cash flow. Also the plot is developing in away where either there’s a bitter sweet ending in site or he’s gonna make spin-off games with other characters like he teased with the Zoey side story he’s doing.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
He's probably trying to screw the people who fucked Jade, we already did something similar with that stupid Cathy panties... He's just finding ways to punish everybody who fucked side-chicks
I think a lot of people here should grab the English Oxford/Cambridge/whatever Dictionary and check what a step-brother/sister/parent really is.

Tell that dude that Tybbie is NOT Sage's step-something. The Burkes are NOT Sage's step-whatever.

All these fucked up incest game fantasies must have melted a lot of people's brains.

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Bro I don’t even have her as an option of choice. Do you know what I did wrong? Like I did everything for her in the pervious episode. Did you smash any of the stripper chicks in episode 8? Or have a threesome with Quinn and sage?
I have some theories as to why you can't choose Jill or why she rejects you.
First the affinity, it can't be dik- second having unlocked her scene from episode 7- third, not having unlocked Quinn's path.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Bro logically speaking tho. Be real. He can make another similar game and do numbers and make tons of money. He’s already got a dedicated fan base and they’ll sign up for his next project easily. Doesn’t matter if it’s a cash flow. Also the plot is developing in away where either there’s a bitter sweet ending in site or he’s gonna make spin-off games with other characters like he teased with the Zoey side story he’s doing.
He can most certainly quit today and create a new game tomorrow, but who's to say that the new game will be a hit? The next game can be a hit or it can also be a flop. We know for a fact this game is a hit and a cash cow.. There has been many cases where prominent actors left very good cash cow tv shows only to flop elsewhere.

Last edited:

Dewa998

Oct 27, 2020
downloaded the 8.1 update patch and dragged to the game folder but still says it is 8.0. How do i get the update to work?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I guess a lot of people got really disappointed because DrPinkCake once again crushed their delusional ideas of what should have happened in the upcoming update.

Nothing new.

The game is very far from the end. Is it so difficult to understand? you will get 4 more episodes, at least. 2 more years.

Anyway, I hope that all of these dumb Quinn fanboys will stop claiming that Quinn is a Main Love Interest, at least.

It was crystal clear since the very beginning of the story that MC's Love Interests were Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill and Bella ONLY.
No Quinns, no Melanies, no Sarahs, no Lilys, no whatevers, and most of all no harems.

Deal with it.

Reactions: Tyzorak

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
He can most certainly quit today and create a new game tomorrow, but who's to say that the new game will be a hit? The next game can be a hit or it can also be a flop. We know for a fact this game is a hit and a cash cow.. There has been many cases where prominent actors left very good cash cow tv shows only to flop elsewhere.
Bro let’s be real he knows the formula now and his next game won’t flop. Lmao he’s made too much anyways for it to
Just suddenly flop. The only way it would flop is from the fans expecting even higher expectations with his next game cause how good and successful this game is.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Well, I guess a lot of people got really disappointed because DrPinkCake once again crushed their delusional ideas of what should have happened in the upcoming update.

Nothing new.

The game is very far from the end. Is it so difficult to understand? you will get 4 more episodes, at least. 2 more years.

Anyway, I hope that all of these dumb Quinn fanboys will stop claiming that Quinn is a Main Love Interest, at least.

It was crystal clear since the very beginning of the story that MC's Love Interests were Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill and Bella ONLY.
No Quinns, no Melanies, no Sarahs, no Lilys, no whatevers, and most of all no harems.

Deal with it.
So if you choose others at the end of this game is that basically saying that you won’t have any love interests no more and just flings? Cause I feel like that’s kinda dumb especially with there being so much Quinn character development. Also 4 episodes isn’t that many left just cause it takes him awhile to develop them doesn’t mean its not close to finishing. You clearly tell from the end of this second season the game is trying to take you a linear more direct final stretch when it comes or girls. Story wise is up in the open.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes