JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Let me get this right. 7 months since the last update, an interlude before the next update focused on a girl nobody cares about and then at least 7 months after that for the next update and the only Sage sex scene in this update is watching her fuck the ugliest least popular girl in the game? What was DPC thinking?

Like I'm actually baffled by this. It doesn't match up with how the route was going with all the rebound guy talk in the last update, hell it doesn't even match your conversations with her in this update. Its like Episode 4 all over again but at least that had set up.

Jill and Bella hard carried this episode and I wasn't even big fans of them before.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
So if you choose others at the end of this game is that basically saying that you won’t have any love interests no more and just flings? Cause I feel like that’s kinda dumb especially with there being so much Quinn character development. Also 4 episodes isn’t that many left just cause it takes him awhile to develop them doesn’t mean its not close to finishing. You clearly tell from the end of this second season the game is trying to take you a linear more direct final stretch when it comes or girls. Story wise is up in the open.
Since the beginning, chapter 1, we can't see every scene in a single playthrough. Just because we are given a supposed final choice at the end of chapter 8, I don't see it changing the formula at all. Even if DPC is going for a more linear direct approach moving forward, depending on your choice Chapter 9 will still have to have content that will be missed no matter what because you can't see everything in a single playthrough, no different than any other chapter. Therefore the formula stays the same and there is no indication that it is close to finishing or not.

leffs

Oct 16, 2019
I hope the author has something in mind for us to get Heather, by far the most desired side girl in this game to me.

I really liked the update in general, but it is far away from the best ones, for me chapter 4 was the best until now.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This was truly a brutal episode.

The mc has the potential to dump:
  • Bella (she handles it ridiculously well, probably because she knew it was doomed all along).
  • Sage (she handles it well too, mostly because she was keen on the mc but never really committed).
  • Jade (she spits it, not gonna be comfortable in that meeting with Maya, Josy and Sage, nor will it be fun back in class).
  • Jill (she cops it the hardest of the girls, witnessing the mc fucking Bella, I'd call that a very brutal dumping).
  • Sandy (While not dumped, she takes a hard rejection if the mc isn't a DIK. After giving him a dance, she's ready to fuck and the mc is like, "Haha, thanks, but I just wanted a dance.").
Also, if the mc chooses one of the above main LIs, M&J are totally oblivious to the dumping they are gonna receive, and from what I can tell, they are actually in love with the mc if he's on their path.

The mc also has his fair share of being dumped on:
  • Jill basically takes a big diarrhoea shit on the mc, that is how badly she dumps him (read this post if you're not familiar with the situation).
  • Quinn just cuts the mc loose if they've been getting it on and she overhears Jill inviting him out to dinner. "Nah. I think you should stick to your girlfriend and the dinner parties you'd "love to go to", pervert." She fucking cuts him off at that point. The Halloween party preparation pretty much tanks.
And of course:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
v 0.7.2 to 0 ,8,1 just paste it from patch 0.8.1 ?? help please
Unfortunately nope. There is no patch to get you from 7 to 8. You'll have to download the full game this time. All 18.6 GB!

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The ending for this definitely made you wish that you had the ability to use hindsight to go replay your own life sometimes. There are definitely moments I'd go back and replay if I had the ability.

It also solidifies for me that I'm glad I have the ability to go back and replay this game from the start, because now that I'm here, I know that it would be better to concentrate one the main paths one by one instead of all at once. I mean, it's nice to get the full picture of the game and story by having everything open, but in the end it's better for the characters stories if there really isn't that massive choice at the end. Playing around with the side girls is still fine because that's all they are, even if some people wish some of them weren't.

But to me, the only REAL choice in this game was ever between M/J and Jill. Those are the two relationships that have the most meaning.
Maya and Josy represent the "dream". Dating two girls at once. Both who have things they bring to the relationship so they each have things in common with you, and things they have in common with each other. Polyamorist relationships don't always work, but the potential is there because all 3 fell for each other without bias or coercion.

Where as, Jill seems like the repeat of history. The same as the MC's mom and dad. The rich girl with a beautiful heart and the poor kid who steals it. I think it'll be interesting to see how that develops further down.

Sage is a better friend than a girlfriend for the MC, even if their sex was good. She's also graduating, so she'll be off to start her life while you'll still be in college. I've seen real relationships like that. They're hard and they usually end bad.

Bella is just not ready for an emotional relationship at all, and you'd spend the majority of your time with her trying to pull her out of her funk, it'd be dysfunctional from the get go. The age gap is also a thing, regardless of what either of them think.

Serious shit out of the way:
Part of me is now curious about doing a playthrough that is just Sage and then banging her foster mom too and see how that ends up. :ROFLMAO:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
You should probably keep it. It's going to be hilarious.

When Maya and Josy leave the table.
Sage: Hey mom, I want you to my new boyfriend, MC!

The look on her face will be priceless. Not only that, you really ruined Tybalt's life.
Oh, I'll keep it, because that's my "no cheat" route for when the game first comes out, and because it should be entertaining. But I'm gonna want a "Sage/no Jade" route.

Just about anything to ruin Tybalt's life is definitely a plus. But, you know, I do want to help Maya too. She's a sweat girls who has been burdened with a shitbag of a father.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You should probably keep it. It's going to be hilarious.

When Maya and Josy leave the table.
Sage: Hey mom, I want you to my new boyfriend, MC!

The look on her face will be priceless. Not only that, you really ruined Tybalt's life.
I remember joking about Sage being Tybalt's sister a while back for the sole reason that it means that the mc has:
  • Fucked Tybalt's mom,
  • Fucked Tybalt's crush,
  • Fucked Tybalt's sister, in Tybalt's bed no less!
I gotta say, I kinda feel sorry for him... Ok, I'm over it. :giggle:

Where's the download for the update? NOT the patch?
There's no update for this episode, there's only the entire game so far from scratch.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Quinn smokes weed ciggarets do drugs and put random dicks in her vigina. She will look like shit or die before 30. Sadly
Not really. Basically this is the life of 80% of real prostitutes.
Yes, but as DPC said on his patron page previously, we will have around 15-20 epi
I had that scene, and she didn't. That's why I said it must be dependant on some other variables, like maybe if you favored Josy more than Maya at some earlier points (such as the prep's party), etc.

Yes, it is, and I'll address that in a moment.

No, she's not. For the 600th time, why? BECAUSE DPC DOESN'T DO INCEST.
There is no 'Aunt Jill' here, no 'Cousin Jill' either, with DPC's current standing on the topic. (by tangential marriage, perhaps, but certainly not by blood). It's just not the case. Lana & Lynette, by the above point, simply cannot be the same person, unless he (DPC) is ready to risk all the money he's making, because Patreon don't go for that either. A project this popular, it would not slip under their radar. And it would also require once again for the incredibly Unreliable Narrator angle, we've seen Lana in flashback bits, and we get Lynette in the diary readings.

They aren't the same person, move the fuck on to a new theory.
I think he could be Arieth's father, but Ashley isn't impossible. I told him I was a trespasser, though, i don't like lying to people without really good cause, it's easier to remember everything later.
3 is optional, you could have chosen Nicole to go get their toy, so you'd have blasted in Sandy first. 5 is also optional. I've had two different results in the spa so far. One where Maya doesn't have sex with MC at all and you cum in Josy, one where Josy rides you first and then Maya does, but she pulls you out and you spray into the hot tub water.

Just due to the no-incest stance of DPC, and we know Lynette came from money, and Jill is a Royce, my money is on MC being an offshoot of the Burgemeister clan. It will likely come to light before the game is over, and you will be given yet one more chance to rub it completely in Tybalt's face that you are better off physically, socially, and fiscally than he is, because of your wealthy (and probably re-established) family connections at that point. It will also be the factor that saves your ass if you've been a complete DIK along the way, when Burke tries to crush you for fucking his wife & daughter (if you did), and keeping Bella out of his grasp.

When discussing it with Isabella in the cafeteria he says she left "a while ago" to go to San Diego. We saw what she looked like in his memory on the (train?/subway), she was fit. You also see the last picture she sent him, where she's covered in new ink that she didn't have before, and he says that was the last pic he got from her 6 months ago. At the time he's relating this to Bella, he's been at college for what, a week or two? At the end of episode 8, you're looking at about 2 months into the semester (it's midterms, most semesters are 15 weeks). It doesn't jive with the timeline for it to be Zoey, not if she'd given birth. The physical evidence doesn't support it well.

Won't rule it out, DPC's made mistakes before, but odds are on Ashley ("it's complicated") with Big A (though Derek is a possibility), or Wendy (again, Derek), or maybe it is a flashback scene (though that makes little sense to me at the end of an episode with no context).
what do you mean?
Did you used walk through mod before? If yes, update it or remove it completely!
Bella is still married so how is that a better Choice? Jill is single and ready to mingle. Tybalt is a goon/beta male and gets rejected anyways
Bella made her choice when she chooses to date you... She is still married, but she doesn't consider it anymore...
Not a lot more.

I know folks are saying:
"Hey DPC said 20thousand more episodes, and I know he will do it"
No, he won't. He actually can't.

He is already at Max Q on his efforts by doing what he has so far, if he is in fact doing it all solo. I know he has readers and testers and stuff. Unless he hires someone for each branch to do the coding, there is no way to do much more on this game.

By making us select a love interest, we are basically hard coded from 2 basic branches to now 5ish. (No Quinn solo, but there could be something else) *Maya and Josy split could happen* side chick stuff *consequences chapters

So basically, he is going to be going nuts to try and pull together the next mega episode/whatever. Sure, he could stretch out 1 branch per release, but that is tedious in the extreme. He wants to move on to something else anyway, and the longer this drags out, the more he will become drudged into banality. So we are looking at one or two more releases tops. It is simple math guys. He can not do it alone.

So Tybalt will only be an issue for a short time, and only collaterally.
Not really, otherwise he wouldn't announce an whole season (s3). The "main love" may be just a trick to fool us and prepare some surprises... Also, don't forget about the "others" option which may be unlocked under some circumstances... In this way, main
Bro logically speaking tho. Be real. He can make another similar game and do numbers and make tons of money. He’s already got a dedicated fan base and they’ll sign up for his next project easily. Doesn’t matter if it’s a cash flow. Also the plot is developing in away where either there’s a bitter sweet ending in site or he’s gonna make spin-off games with other characters like he teased with the Zoey side story he’s doing.
Yes and no... A new game means a new story which may be attractive or no... Is like a bet... He can win or he can lose.

Well... After one run in ep8 I may say that I'm surprised. Without checkin' the forum I woke myself in front of the most important 3 choices... At the breakfast scene with elena: maya&josy, Bella and sage... And I said "well... Fuck". For the first run I choose sage because M&J is not a stable relationship and the one with Bella is still strange... After that I had a look on the forum I discovered there are some locked options like other LI or event the "other" option... Is still strange why DPC forced us to choose our LI from ep8, but the story is far too be finished, so probably there is some trick to fool us, the players. Also I've been very happy to see or "friend" Tybalt dumped by Jill... A threesome with Sage&Quinn (oh god...) and a better friendship with Tommy. This episode was full of surprises and I already can't wait to see how it will be continued... On the other side I have been disappointed to see the Halloween party will be in next episode... A bit strange due the launch date of ep8... Hopefully is not gonna be in October next year ffs...
Also, we'll done to the fellas which said the father of Sage is Burke... I didn't believed it and I was so sure that the red-head guy from prep party is her father...

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

Yeah but the shitty thing is, even if you don't fuck Jade, punch Tybalt, or keep your dick away from the camera the same ending scene happens.

de van

Jul 16, 2020
This was truly a brutal episode.

The mc has the potential to dump:
  • Bella (she handles it ridiculously well, probably because she knew it was doomed all along).
  • Sage (she handles it well too, mostly because she was keen on the mc but never really committed).
  • Jade (she spits it, not gonna be comfortable in that meeting with Maya, Josy and Sage, nor will it be fun back in class).
  • Jill (she cops it the hardest of the girls, witnessing the mc fucking Bella, I'd call that a very brutal dumping).
  • Sandy (While not dumped, she takes a hard rejection if the mc isn't a DIK. After giving him a dance, she's ready to fuck and the mc is like, "Haha, thanks, but I just wanted a dance.").
Also, if the mc chooses one of the above main LIs, M&J are totally oblivious to the dumping they are gonna receive, and from what I can tell, they are actually in love with the mc if he's on their path.

The mc also has his fair share of being dumped on:
  • Jill basically takes a big diarrhoea shit on the mc, that is how badly she dumps him (read this post if you're not familiar with the situation).
  • Quinn just cuts the mc loose if they've been getting it on and she overhears Jill inviting him out to dinner. "Nah. I think you should stick to your girlfriend and the dinner parties you'd "love to go to", pervert." She fucking cuts him off at that point. The Halloween party preparation pretty much tanks.
And of course:

Unfortunately nope. There is no patch to get you from 7 to 8. You'll have to download the full game this time. All 18.6 GB!
do i only need to download version 8.2 does the save file work?

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Oh, I'll keep it, because that's my "no cheat" route for when the game first comes out, and because it should be entertaining. But I'm gonna want a "Sage/no Jade" route.

Just about anything to ruin Tybalt's life is definitely a plus. But, you know, I do want to help Maya too. She's a sweat girls who has been burdened with a shitbag of a father.
I remember joking about Sage being Tybalt's sister a while back for the sole reason that it means that the mc has:
  • Fucked Tybalt's mom,
  • Fucked Tybalt's crush,
  • Fucked Tybalt's sister, in Tybalt's bed no less!
I gotta say, I kinda feel sorry for him... Ok, I'm over it. :giggle:
It's going to make for the most awkward and hilarious dinner because I am 100% certain she will introduce him as the new boyfriend, at some point. All the things you potentially did to Tybalt. You egged him, punched him, broke his teeth, ruined his presentation with the dick pic, fucked his mom, fucked his sister and ruined his chances with his "crush". Not to mention wheb Jade realizes MC ended the affair for her daughter.

This is probably going to most hilarious and best storyline. I can't wait to see it unfold.

Sage: Thanks for helping mom and dad. BTW, meet my next boyfriend, MC.

Imagine if Tybalt is there too!

EDIT: Worse goes to worse, if the refuse to help Maya, you can always Blackmail Jade with the sex video.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes