ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I gotta say though that I am surprised there isn't an NTR tag on this game though I guess it's to not alienate some ppl from the getgo.

I mean there are multiple cases of the MC sleeping with girls in relationships or stealing them away and there are even a few that are "stolen" from him.

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the sage blowjob scene when you spend the night in this current chapter. I unlocked the scenes and saw it and was surprised because it never triggered for me idk why

Mazekine

Mar 23, 2019
If you have an issue with Rejecting Jade, go back to your save where you have to choose LI open cheat menu and set EP4 to "Do not make move on Jade" and EP6 "no Sex with Jade" and then during free roam you will not see that task.
This resolved that problem for me, thank you.

However now I can't reply to Jill's text when doing her path haha
Time to try additional modifications

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't worry, Bianca, baby. You'll get your turn. :BootyTime:

Something something destiny. - Jill
Daddy DPC is thoughfully setting up a threesome for them Jillfags.
Who will join me in my Lily's Fan Club?

She and Nicole , they deserved to have an end , a good one even if they are not mains
Absolutely. Those two are the top sluts in the game currently. I'm telling that as a guy who doesn't like fake boobs. Quinn/Riona are somewhere close.
I was hoping that during the breakfast scene, I could run to my room and get my jacket for her right in front of Tommy's face. I'll fight you again, Tommy. Sit down, you beta bitch.
Yeahhh, dash for it as a puppy dog would be like, ultra-alpha move :FacePalm:

Tommy is potentially a real bro and I hope in a future ep there will be some scene where for massive DIK MC (plus depending on some choices maybe) Tommy would replace Derek as a wingman or something. Would be cool. That doesn't meen Heather should be left unfucked by MC, not to cuck Tommy but just in a no big deal fashion.

That said, I'm not gonna miss the drama of how Tommy goes off and chasing MC across the whole mansion after learning that he bangs Josy. Hope that will be possible via some future "bridges" back to main LIs (although there's no way it'll be the case for Jill/Bella).

And by the way, I'm slightly revaluating the whole crossroads concept. Yes, it was done in almost a laziest possible fashion and yet it's cool. I mean, if you think about it, it doesn't change much neither for players who pursue main LIs, let alone nor for free DIK route guys.

Reactions: goldenrule91

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Still wonder if Pink will ever do some kinda plot surrounding Jade's husband and Bella since he still shows up from time to time like will he end up being just as big of an ass as Tybalt was towards Jill or will he just show up every now and then to flirt a bit like we have seen so far:unsure:
Screenshot_2021-11-23 Skærmbillede (1074) png (PNG Billede, 1920 × 1200 pixels) - Skaléret (88%).jpg

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Now that's a great suggestion. I'm fskin' tired of seeing everybody mention HQ because of the damn pigtails, the character is not that damned interesting and certainly over-saturated lately. Voermen was awesome.
Its funny because both characters influence each other, Harley influenced the creation of Jeanette due to her madness and Jeanette influenced Harley's modernized look in the comics and games. Though Jeanette is one hell of a party girl.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It's definitely not. I only have one path and that is Josy/Maya/MC. With me she wears the white sweater and in EP5 my MC was with Josy and the red sweater.
I haven't played Maya and Josie's way yet, but there are really two pictures in the game files where Josie is in a red Tremolo sweater and a regular one. I used to think it depends on whether you're on the path of friendship or a relationship. But after your words. Maybe it depends on how many relationship points?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
About Bella, I'm not saying James only exists in her head.

He really existed. He disappeared (death, disappearance, ...). Bella had (and still is) having a hard time dealing with this.

The flashback of episode 8 is where Bella hallucinates. She imagines James coming to see her at work, and her boss tells her to go home just like any boss would tell a sick employee to go home.

Or, the flashback is not a hallucination, and only serves to show us a memory of Bella and James at a place the MC takes Bella, which justifies Bella's reaction at the end of the first date. If that's it, it's badly written, because in the city where she lived with her husband, there are certain other places and memories that are more striking to make her panic and flee.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
And by the way, I'm slightly revaluating the whole crossroads concept. Yes, it was done in almost a laziest possible fashion and yet it's cool. I mean, if you think about it, it doesn't change much neither for players who pursue main LIs, let alone nor for free DIK route guys.
yeah the change is not really big, it was clear from the start that we will reach a point where the MC will have to decide which of the Main-LIs is his girl for a time beeing and that he has to turn down the others... but of course that doesnt mean it has to stay this way.

Ok i cant build up a scenario where you bang Bella and will have a chance to pursue Jill again :D But maybe for the others... there are possibillities.

But i think mainly the focus will be to build up the relationships even more... of course the next big point in the relationships will be to confess real love. and to get there you dont have to screw it.

But there is the "others" route too, and maybe in this route there is a way to get really closer to a side-girl... (i really dont count quinn as a side girl, she is just not a LI at this point cause her character just is denying this) there are many hints that something is possible... especially for riona, Nicole and Lily (she wants to roll with the MC already and has some nice deep personal talk too)

I dont see any scenario where the MC will end up in a relationship with Jade or Cathy, not gonna happen... And i dont see any other girl besides Quinn, riona, Nicole or Lily too... all the others were just fucks between doorsteps. No way there will be building up anything, and DPC cant just make routes for every girl.

My guess, there will be a deeper route for Quinn in the future, but maybe without a happy ending. Would be a perfect fit for that.

For Lily... yeah i think she and the MC can kind of roll together, but nothing more in the "others" route.

I sincerly hope for some more and deeper feelings with Riona (my favorite Side-girl), but ep8 kinda felt as a closure for her and the MC in that department, cause absolutely nothing is going on between them here... we helped with the stalker and thats it, not even getting a kiss for that. And i think Riona will be at the receiving end first for dealing drugs... iam pretty sure she will get caught and thats it, and it will be a massive impact for quinn and the durg-prostituion circle... and a impact like that has to come a some point. Would be a shame, but as i said, not every girl can get a route, and something need closure once and for all if the game dont wants to explode in to many routes.

• Sad
Reactions: wiwem71072

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I have been starting to wonder (with the ex gf on the horizon) if the final choice is meaningless. Like choosing an LI lets you continue the relationship with one of them obviously but it's not clear cut whether the game will force you to be loyal to that chosen LI

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Josie is wearing a Tremolo sweatshirt. It's a sign that she loves him. On the way of friendship , she is dressed in ordinary clothes.
This is the sign that Josy is in love with the MC just look at that beautiful face and those eyes

:KEK:

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
no mods, and yep 0.81 as the normal download... i mean its not really a problem, just kinda strange, i have unlocked everything and i know the scene very well, just strange why its not in the replay section.
I think I have and extra scene because scrappy added it to the gallery with his mod.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
I gotta say though that I am surprised there isn't an NTR tag on this game though I guess it's to not alienate some ppl from the getgo.

I mean there are multiple cases of the MC sleeping with girls in relationships or stealing them away and there are even a few that are "stolen" from him.
When you refer to some women being stolen from MC , who do you refer to ? I haven't played the last 2 updates and would like to know before investing a lot of time on it. Can you keep a relationship with each of the main girls right? Josy,Maya,Jill,Isabella,Sage. And Can you keep a relationship with Jade or she goes to fuck other dudes or back to her husband?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes