Seriously... how? :unsure:

Jill = Chick
Bella = Chick
Maya = Chick
Josy = Chick ( or dick... :unsure:)
Sage = both dick/Chick
Sidechicks all dicks.

So depending on either girls... again how even manage to stay neutral? :unsure:
Nicole goes whatever affinity, Lily goes even better for CHICK (free pass :BootyTime: )

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
and did you run to tybalts and jill third date and got together with her? the breakfast choice means nothing until than... you can be rejected after you make the choice. thats what iam talking about, and i got rejected if i didnt hangout with jill in ep6.
The date in episode 6 AND getting her lewd scene in episode 7 matter for the breakfast choice and her not rejecting you. Either one fucks you over and makes Jill looks like the most naive self centered cunt on the planet when she reject MC :KEK: . 1"mistake" and its over for you, that is some top tier shit writing right there.

kidomasa

Jul 6, 2019
and did you run to tybalts and jill third date and got together with her? the breakfast choice means nothing until than... you can be rejected after you make the choice. thats what iam talking about, and i got rejected if i didnt hangout with jill in ep6.
I think you have to go on that surprise date, because you can still get Sage ending even if you did not go to treat her when she was sick. Yeah, you can get Jill ending alright.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Can anyone please tell me in which file/s the most scenes dialogues are located (for episode 8)? I have used Unren to decompress and decompile all of them but still I cannot find the raw source, so I cannot inspect the code and the variables.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah we talked a bit about the whole Bella thing... my theory is this...

she is suffering from a great trauma/loss, maybe her husband just left and is missing or he died, or even worse childloss, which is kind of the worst but the most plausible thing at this state... cause just look into her bathroom.
screenshot0003.png
the small mirror with the steps is for sure for a small child i would guess.

and in the starting scene from ep8 we witness a kind of flashback... but there are some strange things, for one, her Boss just sends her home, kind of concerned and dont react to the husband, after that Bella is talking to james outside and is strangely watched from a guy on a bench... like something seems off... conclusion, she just was hallucinating back than, talking to herslef, the boss was concerned and send her home, outside Bella was still talking to herself and imagening that James is by her side, so the guy on the bench is watching her strangely, cause Bella is just talking with herself... At the time of this flashback, James must have been already gone... and Bella got a mental illnes. Like being shizo.

in her locked room i would gues is a kind of refugium, maybe some things from her passed child, or things from the husband in it... she was married, but i think she lost her husband and a child and is heavily suffering from it.

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
I posted a theory on this earlier. Maybe don't look it up. The next Chapter will probably have some big reveals about her former workplace and the closed room in her house. I think i worked it out, but it's better to wait for the next episode.

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
yeah we talked a bit about the whole Bella thing... my theory is this...

she is suffering from a great trauma/loss, maybe her husband just left and is missing or he died, or even worse childloss, which is kind of the worst but the most plausible thing at this state... cause just look into her bathroom.
View attachment 1515737

and in the starting scene from ep8 we witness a kind of flashback... but there are some strange things, for one, her Boss just sends her home, kind of concerned and dont react to the husband, after that Bella is talking to james outside and is strangely watched from a guy on a bench... like something seems off... conclusion, she just was hallucinating back than, talking to herslef, the boss was concerned and send her home, outside Bella was still talking to herself and imagening that James is by her side, so the guy on the bench is watching her strangely, cause Bella is just talking with herself... At the time of this flashback, James must have been already gone... and Bella got a mental illnes. Like being shizo.

in her locked room i would gues is a kind of refugium, maybe some things from her passed child, or things from the husband in it... she was married, but i think she lost her husband and a child and is heavily suffering from it.
Bella is for sure a motherly figure. But would it make sense to see her grief about her Husband every 5th render but not once about a lost child? Maybe they wished for a child but it never came to this. It's not like there couldn't be moments of grief shown every time she is mothering MC, the cooking, the hair cutting the reading and all that.

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
Can anyone please tell me in which file/s the most scenes dialogues are located (for episode 8)? I have used Unren to decompress and decompile all of them but still I cannot find the raw source, so I cannot inspect the code and the variables.
If you extracted the RPA packages and decompiled the rpyc files with UnRen, you can find season2 file in your game folder, open scripts and update8.rpy has everything beside classes, phone and freeroam in it

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
game->season2->scripts

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It could be, but it could also be simply for convenience when shaving her legs. I still think there's kid's stuff hidden in that locked room, but we'll see.

senss

Sep 2, 2019
can someone be a real champ and reupload to mega again? the full one and split part 2,3 and 4 are missing:FacePalm:

ultrusviderat

Oct 25, 2019
To me, good twists should feel surprising, but inevitable, such that, you probably couldn't have predicted it before it comes, but when you look back, it couldn't have gone any other way. The
twist doesn't feel like that to me, but maybe I'm just not remembering some little parts where hints get dropped and this gets setup. So, hivemind, was this set up beforehand, or was it just completely avoided?

Haremlover52

Aug 6, 2021
Do you mean what will happen if DPC releases a 0.8.2 patch etc.? Same thing, I'll release another unofficial patch.

They're the original scripts etc., it's just a side effect of how I packed the updated files.

The official 0.8.1 patch includes a bunch of stuff which didn't actually change, which is why my 0.8.1 patch is half the size of the official 0.8.1 patch.
I mean if DPC releasing 0.9.0 update, do I still need to wait for your unofficial one or I can just use the official one.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
To me, good twists should feel surprising, but inevitable, such that, you probably couldn't have predicted it before it comes, but when you look back, it couldn't have gone any other way. The
twist doesn't feel like that to me, but maybe I'm just not remembering some little parts where hints get dropped and this gets setup. So, hivemind, was this set up beforehand, or was it just completely avoided?
it was always there hinted!

Also finally finished all my playthroughs except the one where we pick Jill and she rejects us but freak it!

got a total of 9 saves for the next chapter!
Also if the interlude is going to be a Female MC i am not playing that shit period!

Reactions: WideRange72
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes