tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Personally don't really get the hate for Jill imo she is one of the most kind/compassionate girls in the game especially when looking at the people she lives with now the part of her at least early on in the story being a bit naive at times i might be able to agree with and will 100% agree that not being able to date her if you stay with Sage while she is sick is messed up especially since she so often talks about helping others and to be kind that's one of the few reasons i'm not afraid to admit i use the mod

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Learn to appreciate an actual story with progression and character
You mean the one he threw out to shoehorn this threesome in. Just like I mentioned in my original post, the one you didn't read because you don't care about what point I was making you just want to throw a tantrum because I pointed out a fact that quinn is the least popular girl and now trying to gaslight me by claiming I started an argument.

• Angry
Reactions: JamieSadistic

mzolix

May 15, 2020
Hi
I have a interesting question. I downloaded the full game from DPC patreon webpage. I only played for J&M path. Is there anyway to skipping only the seen scene in the way version? Or i must cliking it again.(Dont want skip unseen text)

kidomasa

Jul 6, 2019
yeah but dating doesnt mean you can pick the route at the end... i might be wrong, but if you dont go on the hangout date at the end of episode 6 with jill, you wont get the route at the end with her, and at exact that point you have to decide if you want to hangout with either jill or sage, without this "hangout" squence there will be no route ending as far as i know and played it. But correct me if iam wrong...

still you can date both a while, thats true, but dont get the ending i think.
You can get both Jill and Sage ending in 1 playthrough. In my playthrought I went on the surprise date with Jill by not visiting sick Sage.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
About the interlude. Yeah, could be, i also had a bad spin (who the fuck cares about Zoey?). But it could be a break DPC gaves him in the middle of his work. Or maybe he is doing like Summertime Saga. He has a long update and he want to release some short material content in the middle to compensate the fans. What we dont know and have no reasons to think its that this is a regular thing. Like every update is going to have an interlude. Even if Ep9 need 1 year, ep 10 could be back to 6 months.
Anyway we can think this interlude will have to do always DPC with his hands, we can probably consider it the flashback of the ninth chapter sent in preview

then, as you say, the need for an appetizer because the main course will need time pushes to think about long production time, we are already almost 7 months....

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Well said, my fellow DIK brother!

There is a question I'd like to ask though - do you know what image or animation is there in the background if you don't pursue Quinn but still choose the "Others" option?
Finally confirmed this! Not pursuing Quinn but choosing Others has an image of MC alone with a tree and lake in the background.

Quinn definitely singled out in the end screens. Says a lot, I think.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Perhaps the biggest reveal of this last release was that we also now 100% know Maya's surname so we're now 3 of 5 on the main LI's!?
4/5
Sage = Burke (presumably, as she's their adopted daughter)
Bella = Roberts
Jill = Royce
Maya = Bailey
Josy = ?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
You can get both Jill and Sage ending in 1 playthrough. In my playthrought I went on the surprise date with Jill by not visiting sick Sage.
and did you run to tybalts and jill third date and got together with her? the breakfast choice means nothing until than... you can be rejected after you make the choice. thats what iam talking about, and i got rejected if i didnt hangout with jill in ep6.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
When you refer to some women being stolen from MC , who do you refer to ? I haven't played the last 2 updates and would like to know before investing a lot of time on it. Can you keep a relationship with each of the main girls right? Josy,Maya,Jill,Isabella,Sage. And Can you keep a relationship with Jade or she goes to fuck other dudes or back to her husband?
Well first of the NTR tag does include both netorare which is the one where the MC's girl is being stolen and netori which is the MC stealing girls. In this it's most netori since a lot of the girls you mess around with are in a relationship already. I mean two of them are married (though it has been hinted at that one of them might be a widow) and quite a few are seemingly in a relationship already.

When it comes to netorare it's only around Josy and Maya far as I know though to be fair their both kinda already in a relationship with each other. So you can either get both or not get either. So there really isn't all that much NTR that ppl don't like but there still is quite a bit of NTR here so the tag should apply. I mean out of all the girls I believe five of them are involved in some type of NTR content.

While we still don't know what will happen after episode 8 in episode 8 the game forces you to pick a love interest or go for none and pick others. If this will mean your locked in the next episode or if this is just who to end episode 8 with isn't clear yet far as I know.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes