Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I read a lot of complaints about MC freaking out at the end when he sees full Burke family. I think his reaction pretty normal since no matter what choice player did MC still got a little from Jade and wrecked Tybalt.
Agree. Even if you are the perfect Chick following an only Maya path, no relation with Jade or Burke... you still ruined Tybalt party making wet all the guesses and destroying the prep mansion. If you are part of a group who is going to ask for help to the father of that guy, you are a problem.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I read a lot of complaints about MC freaking out at the end when he sees full Burke family. I think his reaction pretty normal since no matter what choice player did MC still got a little from Jade and wrecked Tybalt.
You said it with your spoiler, the MC is pretty dense. The problem is we don't know what the MC realized when he saw the Burke's family pictures. Fucking Jade is obvious, but if you don't or didn't it's a bit unclear

cb863

May 21, 2021
I'm not the biggest fan of the episode and yet I still have hangover and lingering feeling about the episode. I just returned from work and all I have in mind for tonight is to replay the episode lol

I still can't believe that:
Jill recital finally happened and it was, for me, the non-lewd highlight of the episode

We finally fucked Jill, no more blue balls memes! And it was executed beautifully too

We finally fucked Bella! We almost can't handle her lol

MC finally has to pick a specific route. As someone who played since Episode 1, I kinda feel sad we must enter the inevitable this soon. I still don't know how to feel that MC just decided one day that he must pick a route.

Season 3 will be challenging for DPC. Because if you are not on M&J Route or Sage route, it's hard to care about the Burke situation. And if you are not on Jill's route, it's hard to care about Jill's connection to MC's mom.

I'm very disappointed that several mysteries weren't solved in Episode 8. Just tell us who leaked Cathy's cluck already Doc.

I'm still very much on board on BaDIK hype train although maybe I won't be as excited as I was once. It's still for me the pinnacle of adult visual novel :)
I was thinking it seems a bit early to pick one girl as well, especially if he plans on going on for another couple of seasons

Reactions: HogRocket

Apr 27, 2021
Hey ,guys, I ues the cheat mod to have sex with every girls ,but in he end of episode 8 , I can't choose to be with Jill, but the other 4 gilrs are able to choose, is it because the dik score? Please help me.

cb863

May 21, 2021
Hey ,guys, I ues the cheat mod to have sex with every girls ,but in he end of epidode 8 , I can't choose to be with Jill, but the other 4 gilrs are able to chosee, is it because the dik score? Please help me.
yeah you need either neutral or chick affinity

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well, while we know that MC's mother died during childbirth we don't know why that happened... was it due to some complication during childbirth or was it due to something completely unrelated (car accident or something similar).
So like Neil is racing Lynette to the hospital as her contractions are very close together. Suddenly she's like,

Lynette: "OMG, the baby's crowning!"​

Neil turns around and gets a facefull of a vision no father wants to remember, he's like:

Neil: "Oh My Fucking God!"​

And then Bang! They plough into a bollard on the side of the road, Lynette is mashed as the car concertinas, causing the mc to rocket out through the front window and headbutts Lana as she's walking by, carrying her young sister on her shoulders.

Lana's lifeless body slumps to the ground while Jill, who is too young to understand what's going on (she doesn't understand shit and she's in her 20s, so imagine how clueless she'd be as a 3 year old), starts playing with the baby:

Jill: Baby!​

And there we have it. Jill finds out and blames the mc for her sister's death. The mc finds out and blames his dad for his mother's death. And Jade finds out and finally understands why the bollard outside her building has been bent for the last 19 years.

Alternatively, Jill, who is only a couple of years older than the mc, looks to be 5 or 6 years old on her sister's shoulders in the photograph. This means Lynette died years before Lana. Meaning their deaths aren't related at all.

Nah, the first version is better, it also explains what's wrong with the mc's face... :p

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Season 3 will be challenging for DPC. Because if you are not on M&J Route or Sage route, it's hard to care about the Burke situation. And if you are not on Jill's route, it's hard to care about Jill's connection to MC's mom.
I don't agree with that, you're still their friend (the MC is at least if you're not as the player) and care about them

Mjone

Jun 2, 2018
I've played through a few routes now but in the scenes display I'm still missing the two between the threeway with Sage&Quinn and Bella. Can anyone tell me what those scenes are?

Last edited:

JaZy2

Jan 15, 2021
I don't think this has been answered before since I searched and didn't see it.

I am unable to get the Jill Dinner cluck even with v8.1. Is it a bug?

Reactions: Redd23

grandtalon

May 23, 2021
I've played through a few routes now but in the scenes display I'm still missing the two between the threeway with Sage&Quinn's and Bella. Can anyone tell me what those scenes are?
Madam’s scenes I believe. You have to choose “other” then call her in the last free room and pay for the two new scenes.

Reactions: Mjone

daffalulu091

Jan 17, 2020
can i get another download link, please? my usually "go to" is gofile and the other that recently closed i forgot the name or megaup(if available) any other link is either very slow or require premium account

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
how do you not choose anyone?? i only had the options to choose a girl
fuck around with side-girls a lot, including quinn. than you will get option to choose "others" and than the MC will say he is not ready for any serious relationship. easiest way to do this is a dik path of course. But you can do it even in a chick path. but you will need to do some things to get there, like swyper, go for jade, or use quinns offers and fuck her too, or fuck some side-girls at other opportunities. Then the "others" option will show up in the end... and you will end up in no relationship for now.

grandtalon

May 23, 2021
If i remember right there was a pull with 4 characters and people choose Madam... whats wrong with them :BootyTime:
Someone must like her. Idk who but more power to em. I’m more surprised that eating her out won the poll for this episode. Who pays a prostitute to eat her out?!?

Reactions: Ilhares

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
BTW, I believe you guys can help me.
English isn't my native language, so the English Class Mini-game is the one that for me is a little difficult. Probably somewhere already there are the answers to the Episode 8,but I still didn'y played the whole game and I don't want to read any spoilers.
Could someone help and give me in the answer the words for this Episodes English test? I would be grateful for your help.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes