superdde39

Aug 31, 2018
My OCD is really starting to kick in with all these branching paths now. Before I could get away with Chick, Dick and other clutter saves. How are you guys organizing your saves?

Reactions: Lazzokun

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Great post. I mean, DPC has had issues with narrative pacing and railroading the player through scripted drama since early on in Season 1. It was just easier to maintain the illusion of choice earlier on. You're right - as these issues aggregate and build with each episode, it becomes a glaring issue. A glaring issue that's likely to prevent MC from having a genuine (defined) relationship with any of the other LIs for another season.

Why would my MC care that Maya and Jose were dating?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the Heather + Tommy and JB + Elena scene was interesting and had some great dialogue. Was it the right time for MC to randomly choose between LIs? Not really. I'm not even against being forced to make a choice this early on. But the story so far doesn't bode well for it being taken seriously or having a meaningful impact. There needs to be some serious branching for it to work well and I just don't know if DPC is up for that. I hope he is. Being a Dik is likely my favorite adult game, and I want it to do well.

I think you're onto something, sadly.

As someone who usually heavily leans towards serious romance/monogamy and vanilla girls like Jill... My Massive Dik/Others playthrough is by far the most enjoyable. You get way more scenes, you can laugh at any stupid drama, you get the most fun interactions... and you get gals like Jade, Quinn, Envy, Lily, Sandy, Melanie, Sarah, Camila, Riona. Like holy shit, it's a no brainer. I still do other playthroughs for each girl, and they have nice/cute scenes, but as a whole they're much less enjoyable.

I didn't have to pay Melanie in my Massive Dik playthrough. I mentioned liking her to Quinn at the hangout. Man, their Episode 8 scenes were great. Mel and Sarah are two of my favorites and I hope we keep seeing more of them. A lot more.

My thoughts exactly, man. Can already see it coming.

Wow, nice catch. I know DPC mentioned in the past that he could easily see himself doing 20+ episodes, etc. But that seems like a pretty clear hint.

So the season has a happy ending after all... :giggle:
Melanie+Sarah+MC. Would love to see that Threesome
Finally I'll just download the Game again.

Reactions: Exalted Text

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
My OCD is really starting to kick in with all these branching paths now. Before I could get away with Chick, Dick and other clutter saves. How are you guys organizing your saves?
Yeah iam running 6 savegame paths, 4 for every main route-girls and than a chick and a dik path where i go for as many girls as possible, mainly to get all scenes possible. So 6 savegame sites... i named each savegame site matching to the paths i chose, and made a safe after every episode ending...

if youre done with both season there will be an new savegame window fpr the upcoming gamelauncher DPC planned fpr season 3... so each route get one safe at the end with a name matching on it.

To summarize, i play 6 playthroughs (and done them all by now) and each playthrough has its own savegame window and final safe at the last window for the season 3 launcher.

Reactions: superdde39

Takeo Tu

Oct 28, 2020
I haven’t finished playing episode 8 so far, but I am wondering if there any possibilities that the MC may bang Heather

Razi666

Sep 21, 2016
Could somebody check something for me. I'm currently replaying whole game and in ch. 5 (Preps mansion) I've found bug with Swyper. After clicking "reply" in every profile both options look like that. Is it because of mod?

Praball77

Apr 8, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake] + Scrappy's Mod

Download Mod Apk [Scrappy's Mod]

Download Mod Apk + Obb [Scrappy's Mod]

Download Apk

Download Apk + Obb

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
The port has so many bugs

Praball77

Apr 8, 2020
Could somebody check something for me. I'm currently replaying whole game and in ch. 5 (Preps mansion) I've found bug with Swyper. After clicking "reply" in every profile both options look like that. Is it because of mod?
Facing the same problem at so many places, and continuous clicks on them crashes the game.

Aug 7, 2016
I have problem with phone msgs in roam time in ch2 and 3 first with sage and in 3ch with jill when i talk with them i got blank msg and i cant click anything and later i got error someone know how to fix it?

Reactions: peterlemonjello13

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Knowing what I know now, I'm trying to make an alternate run through the game. Even using "skip", starting from the beginning again brings back just how damn big this game actually is. I'd love to see DPC's flowchart of decision paths for the complete game!

The game I had up until this point only let me pick Josey/Maya, Sage, or Isabella as my "one and only" girls going forward. I made a save for each one. Who all can actually be picked as a main LI, based on path, at the end of this update? I may want to see if I can get a path for all available.

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
I haven’t finished playing episode 8 so far, but I am wondering if there any possibilities that the MC may bang Heather
At this point I'm just going to lower my expectations and assume we won't get Heather until the very end.

Hell, I'm convinced we are more likely to get Checkhov's Ginger before we get either Heather or Brandi (my other favourite "haven't gotten it on with yet" character).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
No they aren’t. We literally have a picture of Lynette at the Royce’s house. With women who are clearly related to Jill’s friends. She and Lana are either the same person or they know each other. Therefore if they aren’t the same person, might a logical reason they are in the Royce grounds but Lana isn’t in the picture be that she is taking it? This is fairly straight forward deduction.

If I were trying to tell you that Zoe and Josy are secretly sisters, because they are both short, and the reason Zoe’s hair is blue is because when she was a child she was in a car crash and it turned white overnight, so she dyes. Then those would be massive reachs.

Reaching a logical conclusion that there might be a connection between Jill and the picture of MC‘s Mum, given that one literally fades in to the other, is fairly obvious.
Please. Zoey has a far better shot at being Josy's sister than Lana does of being the MC's mother. We at least have no definitive proof Josy has no sister.

Lana doesn't look like Lynette. She doesn't act like Lynette. She isn't called Lynette. She was was exiled from her family whereas Lynette was still living with her father. She was alive years after Lynette died (and would need to have lived even longer for her timeline to synch up with meeting Neil). There is a 0% chance Lana is actually the MC's mother. It's simply impossible based on what we've been shown.

It is possible Lynette knew Lana. That would be a logical fit for the story, but it's still speculative; we just saw how far DPC is willing to go to misdirect the audience, so it's just as possible Lynette knew Lana's neighbor. And that's the most we can say.

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
E8 free roam special render locations.

Note:
Season 3 Interlude special render locations now available.

Note:
hotspots are bright pink, additional arrow added to a couple which are hard to spot.

Free roam special render locations for previous episodes:
Episode 7

Episode 6
Episode 5

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
The amount of girls who have unprotected sex in this game and only one gets pregnant, probably Arieth because of the odds calculation. I think if DPC wanted to add drama, certainly he would make Bella or Jade pregnant, all other girls may cause impact, but they have similar weights drama-wise, no?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes