• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 7, 2016
I have problem with phone msgs in roam time in ch2 and 3 first with sage and in 3ch with jill when i talk with them i got blank msg and i cant click anything and later i got error someone know how to fix it?

Reactions: peterlemonjello13

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Knowing what I know now, I'm trying to make an alternate run through the game. Even using "skip", starting from the beginning again brings back just how damn big this game actually is. I'd love to see DPC's flowchart of decision paths for the complete game!

The game I had up until this point only let me pick Josey/Maya, Sage, or Isabella as my "one and only" girls going forward. I made a save for each one. Who all can actually be picked as a main LI, based on path, at the end of this update? I may want to see if I can get a path for all available.

Reactions: Lazzokun

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
I haven’t finished playing episode 8 so far, but I am wondering if there any possibilities that the MC may bang Heather
At this point I'm just going to lower my expectations and assume we won't get Heather until the very end.

Hell, I'm convinced we are more likely to get Checkhov's Ginger before we get either Heather or Brandi (my other favourite "haven't gotten it on with yet" character).

Reactions: Lazzokun

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
No they aren’t. We literally have a picture of Lynette at the Royce’s house. With women who are clearly related to Jill’s friends. She and Lana are either the same person or they know each other. Therefore if they aren’t the same person, might a logical reason they are in the Royce grounds but Lana isn’t in the picture be that she is taking it? This is fairly straight forward deduction.

If I were trying to tell you that Zoe and Josy are secretly sisters, because they are both short, and the reason Zoe’s hair is blue is because when she was a child she was in a car crash and it turned white overnight, so she dyes. Then those would be massive reachs.

Reaching a logical conclusion that there might be a connection between Jill and the picture of MC‘s Mum, given that one literally fades in to the other, is fairly obvious.
Please. Zoey has a far better shot at being Josy's sister than Lana does of being the MC's mother. We at least have no definitive proof Josy has no sister.

Lana doesn't look like Lynette. She doesn't act like Lynette. She isn't called Lynette. She was was exiled from her family whereas Lynette was still living with her father. She was alive years after Lynette died (and would need to have lived even longer for her timeline to synch up with meeting Neil). There is a 0% chance Lana is actually the MC's mother. It's simply impossible based on what we've been shown.

It is possible Lynette knew Lana. That would be a logical fit for the story, but it's still speculative; we just saw how far DPC is willing to go to misdirect the audience, so it's just as possible Lynette knew Lana's neighbor. And that's the most we can say.

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
E8 free roam special render locations.

Note:
Season 3 Interlude special render locations now available.

Note:
hotspots are bright pink, additional arrow added to a couple which are hard to spot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Free roam special render locations for previous episodes:
Episode 7

Episode 6
Episode 5

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
The amount of girls who have unprotected sex in this game and only one gets pregnant, probably Arieth because of the odds calculation. I think if DPC wanted to add drama, certainly he would make Bella or Jade pregnant, all other girls may cause impact, but they have similar weights drama-wise, no?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Anyone else getting a crash at this point? It's when Rusty asks you about house tasks after Jill invites you to her recital.
Place the file in the game folder then start a game in game press alt-m.

In the search icon type cheatcat2 then click on the value of that variable and delete all the text

then press change.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
For those using Scrappy's mod for unlocking the gallery. You can indeed unlock all scenes and renders but the 3D art won't say 39/39 (even though the arts themselves are already unlocked). To get the 39/39 you have to purchase them from Jacob.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Win MediaFire link is dead... file is missing. All of the other links are slow as f.... so won't even bother trying it from those... anyone got a full DL stashed on a GDrive or some such ?

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
glad to read some comment about banging Sally xD i see im not the only one, after ep 7, with the interaction in the Sauna, and now with the one in this update is settle, we need a dik path scene where we fk her brains out, Sally clearly need some dicking.

Some times DPC put some details that make me wonder if they are totally irrelevant or not, like the fat dude smoking in his room during the room party, like ... what´s the deal with that? if u dont give him the drink during act 1 he suddenly appear smoking in act 8 ? xD wut, unless is not the same character, but they look pretty similar to me, well, been i while since ep 1 so maybe im totally wrong there

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've just finished playing the new update...

Damn!.. If I can be honest.. it was the best update. Ever.

Jill and Bella .. I love them. Scenes with them are fcking beautiful.

But.. in the end, with the Bella scene.. I feel bad to see Jill catch MC and Bella.:(

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Are there any theories on who the girl is?
She's one of your (usually absent) classmates.
Which was the server yall went with for the download?
Torrent.
So I wonder who's josy's boyfriend and why she never mention about that guy after that? what happend and Where is that guy now?
I'm kinda confused Am I misunderstanding something?
You are misunderstanding. There never was a 'boy'friend, Josy was in the closet.
What's the music when you have sex with Jill?
I was listening to Bloodhound Gang at the time, thanks for asking!

Can anyone tell me where to put this hotfix thing? I don't see any folders that match the ones in the hotfix...
in your install\game folder. Just throw the whole thing into the game subfolder.
okay am i missing something? last time when i saw episode 7 released, it had an update file. I don't see that with episode 8. I only see the full game to download.
There is not, nor will there be an 'official' patch from 7 to 8. He upgraded to a new version of RenPy (64-bit) and decided it was too much of a PITA to try and make a compatible patch.
Melanie+Sarah+MC. Would love to see that Threesome
You kinda got that if you stayed at the HOTs after your temper tantrum with M&J when you leave the dorm. If you're a DIK, anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Warscared
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes