Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Once again it is shown that this is a game that when it ends (everything good ends) will leave a huge void both in the sector and in all of us who have played it. This new version 0.8.0 maintains the essence of what the game is, funny, motivating, dramatic, sexual scenes ... it maintains everything, even so I have missed more sex scenes since without counting for which you can pay They are quite limited, especially I would like to see more content with Lily, although that is my wish. It has made me very short of how good it is and I hope they last longer.Now my question is how the story will continue (spoiler alert) since apparently we started a serious relationship and I personally would not like to reject all the girls there are. ..especially to Heather that I have not had the opportunity to have something with her yet The game is not going to continue working in the same way that it has been doing until now due to the engine change or something like that which is going to lead to out the creator. And a negative aspect is that there is no Halloween party yet ... I thought we would see it in this update since it is the month of Halloween and I am quite looking forward to it but no ... it is for the next one. That said, I will look forward to the next chapter.

Reactions: sexualdeviant

salamander12

Aug 30, 2018
game is stuck looping between bella home date keeps repating after mc reads his moms dairy. same thing over and over again

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Can you tell like when she was mentioned and why mc broke up etc ? I don't want to start the whole game to connect the dots ....
She's mentioned when MC explain his story with Bella. They break up cause she left for the east (or west?) coast to become a surfer (and MC didn't followed her) something like 9month ago

Jul 1, 2018
Being a DIK v0.8 walkthrough
Ok just saw the start. Still disapointed that the choice where I said I still had feelings for Josy didn't allow me to have the scene (aside from the option comfort her in episode 7, didn't change anything).
Same with Jill, I thought that if you choose to go on a date with her rather than take care of Sage (and the jealous points). You could still end with her while being a Dik.
Starting to think that being neutral while making the "good choices" may be the best way to make a manwhore route.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes