JM24

May 27, 2021
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 8 start" saves, there is no Episode 8, just "End of Episode 7" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Hots and Sides": If it turns out that using Quinn's Restaurant has a negative affect on developing Sage's relationship, then that save route will turn into more of a "Dik Hots and Sides" and will probably devolve into a Quinn route. I know she's not a Main Girl but this is to ensure y'all have access to as much content as possible with these saves. Considering there is already a Solo Sage route where the restaurant is not used. Nor are side girls pursued.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route.
Sir you are a fucking legend!

Reactions: SteveyP

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Maybe you're right but for me after seeing who Sage's family is and discovering chad's secret Im positive that we all be wrong at the end I think that its from a girl that wont even comes to our minds
But we all knew about Chad's secret. There were some discussions on reddit about who was chad's affair and I pointed a few situations that made me think he was gay and other people figured it was mc's roomate Roy, even saying he is probably melanie's brother and that is why she protects their relationship. At the end we were right. He is gay and his relationship is with Roy. So that wasn't a surprise for us. But Sage is. I think it is funny though because in past episodes they showed Jade's family pictures and Sage wasn't in it, so maybe DPC, instead of adding new characters, decided to use the ones that already exists. It is important to talk about what sage tells at the reps party on Ep. 5. The way she described her dad's business sounds like he is an investor and he wants her to follow his steps. What makes no sense imo, if He is the college's director.
He is also ok with his adopted daughter being the president of HoTs. That he knows about the prostitution and yet use their services.
In other hand, I remember Chad asking her for help when he got kicked from the Alphas. And she saying no to him. He probably knows that she is the Dean's daughter.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

SirQuiggle

Sep 18, 2020
Most piano players play it with their fingers flat. Unlike typing on a keyboard where you fingers are curved. So it's not like she is pressing on the keys with her finger nails.
nah man, fingers gotta be curved when playing the piano, flat fingers would just straight up put you at a disadvantage.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know what to do anymore...
The only option for me is playing on the phone, because my computer is broken.

I play through joiplay application and when I load my save (I have a few saves, even from other people and I tried them), right after the stat screen and after clicking the "DONE" button, the game freezes and shuts down completely.

I have a hotfix installed (and yes .. correctly installed)
I tried the modded and clean version, I have the same problem on them both.

I don't know what to do anymore. Anyone know what could be the reason?

Will playing without wt mod from the beginning should help me? (I read somewhere on f95 that someone had the same problem even with playing clean version without mod...) so it discourages me a bit. But maybe I won't have this problem, I don't know.:cautious:

Thanks..

Aferventus

May 16, 2020
What subscription are you on? If you are subscribed for $ 10 and ask a question in the topic where the guys hang out for $ 25, then everything is clear.
USD 5. Might this be a problem? I don't quire understand " ask a question in the topic where the guys hang out for $ 25 " Is there such a thread here?

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
I thought I’d have a go at a Quinn-focussed review/recap of Episode 8. Heavy Quinn spoilers ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well said, my fellow DIK brother!

There is a question I'd like to ask though - do you know what image or animation is there in the background if you don't pursue Quinn but still choose the "Others" option?

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
My god, why is Heather so bitchy all time? and she seems like she's like that only towards MC, i don't think i saw her acting like that towards other males, what's her problem with him? but damn i hope we will tip her ass too in the next season, she thinks she's untouchable but she didn't had the chance to meet MC properly yet. :devilish::devilish:

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
She probably hates him as much as everyone.

It was speculated the Burkes or Funny Man Bun guy would be her parents.

I am pretty certain at this point Tybalt is adopted too.
It could explain why Tybalt see himself as a selfmade man who started for nothing (with Jade being infertile explaning why she said it was okay to cum inside her)

So who the fuck is this?
Jill elder brother

Dec 19, 2019
I don't know what to do anymore...
The only option for me is playing on the phone, because my computer is broken.

I play through joiplay application and when I load my save (I have a few saves, even from other people and I tried them), right after the stat screen and after clicking the "DONE" button, the game freezes and shuts down completely.

I have a hotfix installed (and yes .. correctly installed)
I tried the modded and clean version, I have the same problem on them both.

I don't know what to do anymore. Anyone know what could be the reason?

Will playing without wt mod from the beginning should help me? (I read somewhere on f95 that someone had the same problem even with playing clean version without mod...) so it discourages me a bit. But maybe I won't have this problem, I don't know.:cautious:

Thanks..
Unfortunately, I don't know how to solve your problem. But it's better to be warned since you are playing on android there will come a time when you will have to choose something and MC is forced to choose "others" on android.

• Sad
Reactions: Qmil679

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
USD 5. Might this be a problem? I don't quire understand " ask a question in the topic where the guys hang out for $ 25 " Is there such a thread here?
What he means is that talking on discord about a game that can only be had by those who contribute $25 or more, could be a problem, since it implies that those who pay less will download it from here or another pirate site (knowing how DPC behaves with these things, I think it goes that way).

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
Also making Sage Burke and Jade's adopted daughter is another example of DPC making supposedly intelligent characters stupidly opaque so the reveal will be more dramatic. Like Sage says nothing if you potentially punch out Tybalt, who is now supposedly her brother. Or the fact that this never comes up in conversation before. I get why Derek didn't mention Maya was his sister right away, he's a scatterbrained genius, but this is just ridiculous. And the way she talks about her parents "helping her out" like they occasionally send her gas money as opposed to raising her or whatever is cringy.

I get you'd want to use the same models to cut down on assets used to save time and money, but just make Sage Burke and Jade's daughter in a normal not ridiculous "reveal for the drama" fashion.

All of the twists feel like they can be seen a mile away or are just arbitrary for the sake of pulling one over on the player.
I'm glad I saw this because I was just typing up about the parent reveal

Also hint to all writers: Don't try to outsmart your readers/players/watchers. There are more heads working together to unravel your story than you have working on it. It will be solved. The point of the mystery is to let them come up with as many answers and confuse themselves, not to pull a gotcha. People solved the Jon Snow thing years ago but until its answered it's just a theory. It's more satisfying if you can look back on the clues and see where they fit instead of looking back and seeing the clues weren't there so there was no chance. This is something I learned pretty quickly thanks to DMing.

Okay endrant.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
Just checked out the good doctor's Patreon page.

I'm pretty sure he just went from 15,180 to 16,199 since dropping this release.

I'm fairly certain all those subscribers didn't decided to throw him $1 each, they were probably looking to download the game.

At $25 a pop for full download privileges, that's 25K he just netted on top of his other mixed bag of 15,000 subscribers!

I'm well on the way to developing my own game too. At least I downloaded DAZ a few months ago anyway... :rolleyes:

The developer doesn't post on this forum anymore. You'd have to subscribe to his Discord if you wanted to chat. That said, I don't think Riona will be a serious love interest, just an OCD side chick with her own story.
oh thanks, shame about cake and more since riona is the bestest

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Well said, my fellow DIK brother!

There is a question I'd like to ask though - do you know what image or animation is there in the background if you don't pursue Quinn but still choose the "Others" option?
Cheers!

I'm not certain, but I think that it's Quinn for the "Others" choice no matter what girls you've pursued. (One of the reasons I think she's singled out as special going forward). I had a Lily-only save and experimented with that and still got the Quinn animation. It may be that I just forgot I pursued Quinn in that run too though! Someone will no doubt know definitively.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, in the end, everybody's families is related/friend/acquainted with everybody, in a way.

I'm just wondering

Maybe the Burkes and the Burgmeisters are acquainted with MC, Josy & Maya's families, too.

I've gotta wait 6 more months. DAMN :cry::cry::cry:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Unfortunately, I don't know how to solve your problem. But it's better to be warned since you are playing on android there will come a time when you will have to choose something and MC is forced to choose "others" on android.
I don't know why, DPC don't like android players and block some things/routes for them.

Before i have problem that I can't be in good relationship with Jill and Bella. (In ep4? I don't remember)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes