Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
it is exactly there, i don't know how to help you, maybe you have to reuse Unren

View attachment 1515862
Yeah, I've done Unren 3 times but it seems something is not working because the .rpy file is always just 11KB. You don't visualize file extensions in your Windows setup, and that's very bad for security, but I guess yours is 589 KB. So mine failed to generate the file properly. :(
Thanks!

*Edit*: fixed the problem by updating to the latest Unren version. So, if other people experience problems, make sure you are using UnRen version 0.91.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You mean if she rejects MC in the library because of Jill? Great question.
I mean never having interacted much with Quinn and the Li's because the only ones that would be available would be

Nicole
Sandy
Lily
Riona
Camila
Nora

And I don't know which ones I forget
Melanie and Sarah is impossible because you have to have Quinn's offer from the beginning I think to interact with them but Cami and Rio you don't need the offer

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
yeah we talked a bit about the whole Bella thing... my theory is this...

she is suffering from a great trauma/loss, maybe her husband just left and is missing or he died, or even worse childloss, which is kind of the worst but the most plausible thing at this state... cause just look into her bathroom.
View attachment 1515737
the small mirror with the steps is for sure for a small child i would guess.

and in the starting scene from ep8 we witness a kind of flashback... but there are some strange things, for one, her Boss just sends her home, kind of concerned and dont react to the husband, after that Bella is talking to james outside and is strangely watched from a guy on a bench... like something seems off... conclusion, she just was hallucinating back than, talking to herslef, the boss was concerned and send her home, outside Bella was still talking to herself and imagening that James is by her side, so the guy on the bench is watching her strangely, cause Bella is just talking with herself... At the time of this flashback, James must have been already gone... and Bella got a mental illnes. Like being shizo.

in her locked room i would gues is a kind of refugium, maybe some things from her passed child, or things from the husband in it... she was married, but i think she lost her husband and a child and is heavily suffering from it.
This theory about a kid would also explain her strong reaction in the recent episode when she said to the MC not to call her Mom ... perhaps it reminds her of her loss ...?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
it is exactly there, i don't know how to help you, maybe you have to reuse Unren

View attachment 1515862
Yeah, I've done Unren 3 times but it seems something is not working because the .rpy file is always just 11KB. You don't visualize file extensions in your Windows setup, and that's very bad for security, but I guess yours is 589 KB. So mine failed to generate the file properly. :(
Thanks!
Which Unren version do you guys use?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hello guys !
My game is crashing after this img + log in files, any idea ?
I have no" shaders.txt" file in the folder cache :/
It is a problem that causing the anti cheat system of the game you would have to use the scrappy mod to continue playing
Or start from 0
Can someone help me out please? (couldn't find anything regarding) Following the mom-dad reminiscences after the "monkey face picture" it keeps repeating the Bella scene. Is that the end of the episode or am I doing something wrong?
I do not know what happens with that scene I do not know if it is something that DPC did but since I have not done Isabella's route yet I do not know how it can be solved but if it is the same anti cheat system use the scrappy mod or use another save
episode 7 save - Please :)
Here

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
What is the variable to get the message "You chose that none of the girls you've been dating were right for you" at the episode ending?

At my playthroughs it's random. I got the message with Jill and Sage for example and not when i chose Bella eventhough i was pursueing Jill also in that playthrough. While i was on Jill only in her route and as said got the message.

ochooz88

Jun 10, 2020
I dont know what to do i have tried all those things what could help me but nothing works for me
my game crashes after mc says (he must be feeling quilty) then my game crashes pls help:cry:
same, have the compressed version and don't have time to wait for the full 18 gb to download

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Totally makes sense that she maybe had a baby that died, or miscarriage. Everyone has been tongue and cheek saying that closed room is like BDSM room or something to that affect, but it might have been a nursery room? And if she's hallucinating her husband, maybe there was some kind of accident that Bella survived, but her husband and child didn't?
Do you have any proof that her Husband is dead? I can not remember this being mentioned a single time. It is said that he is GONE many times, but not that he is dead. Gone can mean a lot of things. He is lost in war. He went for cigarettes and never returned. Or ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
#1 they are not sluts
#2 maybe Lily has "fake" boobs but they do not appear to be so, unlike other characters who claim to be natural
What are they to you then, ladies? No, they're proper sluts except I didn't mean that in a negative light, fucking love sluts. I mean, who doesn't?

I agree absolutely. What I also meant is that I'd prefer for them both to have natural small/smaller tits but pretty sure Patrons adore huge tits mostly, perhaps even DPC himself. It also makes 100% sense for character's line of work, obviously.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please be mindful girls sporting total planks are sweet and loving.
They are wonderful in bed also.
Their self esteem is in shambles tho.

What are they to you then, ladies? No, they're proper sluts except I didn't mean that in a negative light, fucking love sluts. I mean, who doesn't?

I agree absolutely. What I also meant is that I'd prefer for them both to have natural small/smaller tits but pretty sure Patrons adore huge tits mostly, perhaps even DPC himself. It also makes 100% sense for character's line of work, obviously.
Let them have their A+/B+ plastics and love them 4 who they are:
babes who like to love you passionately.

Do you have any proof that her Husband is dead? I can not remember this being mentioned a single time. It is said that he is GONE many times, but not that he is dead. Gone can mean a lot of things. He is lost in war. He went for cigarettes and never returned. Or ...
Bells is a total ice queen, that is proven time and time again, but making her mr freeze? Seriously?

quinn would lose her own self respect if she became someone's girlfriend, that's the type of character she is.
She cannot get ahead in a jock infested livelihood where Sage keeps joks for props. Her ingenuity is lacking big time.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I know it would be hard and I wouldn't have been able to say myself where I found other pictures from memory, but I am hoping for someone special.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes