Srprisco377

Nov 13, 2021
In being a dik, what can I do in the part where the mac has to call his dad in the freeroam but he won't let me because he has a bug and the icon to call him doesn't appear, does anyone know how to solve it?

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Its always a bitter sweet moment when we get to play the new episode. Exited to play it but knowing we have to wait around 6 months for a new ep is torture lol. I just wish the dev would hire some help to speed up the process.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Sadly this just happened. I just kept going and going and then a notice appeared after the game ended and then an award on my desk. Screenshot (171).png

ciabello

Jul 17, 2018
All i have to say is i love this game and the quality of the scenes is never seen before i guess.

That said, a quick question to those who have better memory than me about the preview for next chapter:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 29, 2020
So has there been many posts of people being butt hurt with Sage for not telling you her parents are Jade and Professor Burke and being Tybalt's sister (adopted or not)?
You know like how people were butt hurt by Josy and Maya being in a relationship when you first met them.
Or is this somehow different because you're not dicking down Tybalt?

You all know damn well you assumed Sages dad was that old red haired beatnick talking to the 2 preps when MC had to choose if he was a recent grad or an alum or whatever.

• Angry
Reactions: rockie

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
That is a pretty good reason emotionally, but it just doesn't pass the logic test. Your Mother's maiden name is something that comes up in all kinds of legal documents in life. While it makes perfect sense that he would reject his Mother's family, because of his Dad, he would still know her name.
Yes and no. I had a friend that didn't fill any legal documents before he was 23(the year he started working) so will it is very (VERY) uncommun it's not impossible. So if it is possible you can apply a plot armor on it (even if it's a shitty explanation on that we can probably agree), and as i said before MC is so dense (and stupid) that he miss a lot of "common" sense.

Reactions: DavDR

kidomasa

Jul 6, 2019
All i have to say is i love this game and the quality of the scenes is never seen before i guess.

That said, a quick question to those who have better memory than me about the preview for next chapter:

That is Zoey, MC ex-girlfriend, he told Bella about in the cafeteria.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
So has there been many posts of people being butt hurt with Sage for not telling you her parents are Jade and Professor Burke and being Tybalt's sister (adopted or not)?
You know like how people were butt hurt by Josy and Maya being in a relationship when you first met them.
Or is this somehow different because you're not dicking down Tybalt?

You all know damn well you assumed Sages dad was that old red haired beatnick talking to the 2 preps when MC had to choose if he was a recent grad or an alum or whatever.
Nope! I have been a staunch advocate of the Jade/Sage parental relationship for about two years now. And this is my victory lap!

Nov 4, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK v0.8.1 + scrappy's Mod
  • Mega
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
Won't install on my android,
In fact it was crashing my System UI when trying to.

Could just be my phone,
No clue.

Sep 29, 2021
Nope! I have been a staunch advocate of the Jade/Sage parental relationship for about two years now. And this is my victory lap!
I was a advocate of the obnoxious topknot guy at the party being her dad, he's probably Areith's dad, same kinda clueless attitude, but I still think knowing what we know now the best time to reveal the Sage/Jade connection was right after we decked Tybalt.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Melanie and Sarah is impossible because you have to have Quinn's offer from the beginning I think to interact with them but Cami and Rio you don't need the offer
I do not believe this is wholly correct. You can still bang Mel if you opt to stay with Sage & the HOTs (and you're a DIK).

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Not knowing much about his mother is something i can accept : MC really care for his dad, he saw how his birthday affected his dad and choose to not ask about his mother in order to not cause pain to his father. About not knowing her family name you can interpret that as a way to reject his mother family something like "they don't want us ? I don't need them"
I can understand that. I would never want to meet my birthparents if I were adopted because they decided they didn't want me. In this case, the mother died during child birth. A normal person would ask about their mother before receiving an inheritance regardless of the relationship with the extended family. Normal question "Dad, what's mom's maiden name?", "What's mom's favorite color?", "What was she like?", etc... It shouldn't take a diary you receive at 19 to inform you of your mother.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I do not believe this is wholly correct. You can still bang Mel if you opt to stay with Sage & the HOTs (and you're a DIK).
I don't know because I did that route but without having Sage on the same route and I didn't sleep at their house :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes