Apr 17, 2021
Episode 3: checked

Comment:
Josy & Maya: Lesbian couple who cheat around, so NOPE
Sage: Too slutty, so NOPE
Jill: Too naive, so NOPE
Isabella: Age difference, so NOPE

Conclusion:
Will wait untill other relationship routes appear.
KRJ path in Season 3 confirmed!

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Finally got a chance to start episode 8,didnt get to play alot tho sadly but approximately how long is this episode?I know it's supposed to be the biggest update yet so it must be pretty lengthy id assume.
The individual routes didn't seem particularly long to me, but the routes had more unique content than previously.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I liked the text messages with the chosen LIs in the final free roam. That was a nice touch that gives us some idea of how things might go in Season 3. I just wish the MC also got a little face-to-face time to sort things out, too. Jill gets that, which was awesome. Sage sorta gets that, and was pretty good. Bella's is sabotaged by the fact DPC isn't willing to spill the beans, so somehow their talk about elephants studiously ignores what the #$%@# happened to Bella's husband. (And is then upstaged by Jill catching them in the act). And poor Maya and Josy, despite being the first informal relationship in the game, get nothing whatsoever beyond those texts.

I think that's a big part of why the ending felt so jumbled and rushed. The content is very unevenly split among the paths, and some of the omissions are real head-scratchers.

I think that's a wise outlook. Nonetheless, you you have my deepest sympathies.

Given just how down Jill was on her own sexuality, I don't think anything happened between her and Bella and/or James. But it's hard to guess what DID happen in the face of so little evidence. What do we actually know about Bella and her marriage?

• We know Jill knows something about what happened, but she considers it private information that would be a breach of Bella's trust to share.
  • Bella has a locked room in her house (and Jill knows nothing about it)
  • We know from Bella's inner monologues that both she and James did something that could merit forgiveness.
  • It's strongly implied that Bella was inappropriately intimate with a friend at one point, but put a stop to it
  • We know that Bella hates adultery and almost freaks out when she first spends the night with the MC, but seems calmed when she realizes she feels more than just lust towards him; this implies that a) she sees adultery as purely driven by lust, b) she was not an adulterer before fooling around with the MC
  • Bella was wild in her youth, but that apparently changed sometime after her wedding
  • Young Bella only found one guy to fall for (but might pursued multiples if she'd found them)
  • Modern day Bella clings to her marriage (until the MC wears her down) despite James being absent
  • Bella wants the MC to commit to her before she's ready to become his lover for real
I don't see any plausible scenarios that can easily connect all those dots. My best guess at the moment is that Bella fooled around a lot in her youth, but she consciously put a lid on her libido. This strained and ultimately broke the marriage since James liked her uninhibited side. Bella regretted her inaction, but with James gone she had no choice but to bottle her up libido even further... until the MC came along.

That ties in with a lot of the points, but it doesn't explained the locked room and it's pure speculation that Bella's attitude towards sex would change so drastically after marriage. In the end, I'm just guessing wildly, and there are other theories that are just as good.

Yeah, I cringed when I read that, and sure enough we're getting full frontal Zoey for Season 3.

I still think this twist is going to generate less drama and more frustration than DPC intends, because of the subtle differences between traditional stories and interactive narratives.

As was mentioned, this is not correct. You will attain permanent Neutral Affinity if you have at least one box left on both the CHICK and DIK tracks after the 13 Major decision. Even if you had a massive imbalance, your Affinity will be permanently set to zero. As of Season 3, all MC have achieved one of the three permanent affinities.

A miscarriage is certainly a valid theory for what happened to Bella, but I'm reluctant to read too much into an art asset from Episode 2. That may have been part of the model DPC was using, since this was back before he took forever perfecting every little thing. Also, if that IS a stool for child, why isn't it in the locked room with all the other mementos?

I still think DPC cheated to misdirect us, but the twist is definitely foreshadowed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You could up until the breakfast scene in Episode 8. Now Maya/Josy and Bella are mutually exclusive (until and unless something else changes).

Thank you very much for the vote of confidence! I really liked reading the thought process behind your playthrough! I agree with a lot of your points and you raise several ideas I hadn't really though about before. I've already talked a lot about my opinions on Episode 8, so I just want to comment on one specific thing you said.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You missed the biggest indicator that the Burke's were Sage's parents. The conversation at the Alpha's after Chad get's suspended from the Frat. Everyone assume's that Sage can exert influence on the faculty. There's also the name clue Jade/Sage=Green.

HK_boy_07

Nov 22, 2021
What version of the game do you have? The normal or the compressed version?

Because the folder have the 32bit exe but the game starts without problems try to activate the compatibility option because I have no idea why you have that problem
I've found the issue,and it said "Incompatible application",how do I fix this ?
Also sorry about the chinese word
And how do I check the version of the game ?

Last edited:

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
It is going to be amusing, when in 2023 the 10th and final episode comes out, and all the fanbois crying for 20 ridiculous episodes they will never get, but thought they would because DPC said "something" about it.

The dude is solo.
The dude can not keep up with this many paths.
We are coming to the end.
It is good. You will like his Medieval Story next as well. So just relax, enjoy, and pray he doesn't pull an Acting Lessons. That is what I am doing. Bella is a goddess, and I am going to miss new scenes with her, but, I will just pop it out again, re play, and then go do something else!
Peace dudes and dudettes
You're a broken record. Once again We have 5 LI paths + others path since the beginning. We're not magically having 5+ paths starting in ep 9. lol

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
using mods will cause problems... dont blame it on the DEV of the game, just dont use them...

and i would suggest, if you use a walkthrough, just use the pdf. No problems with that ^^ other than that... if you got problems with the game like that, its mod related, and the best solution, dont use mods.
Nonesense, using them will not cause problems. Scrappy will just have to work around whatever DPC puts in there to try to defeat the mods. And sure, you might have to wait a few days for Scrappy to do his work before you can play, but he does good work. I keep one path which is mod free so I can play right away. It's probably a good idea not to do anything which would break the story (don't do mutually exclusive paths in one play through), but other than that it's fine.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Plot got worst in episode 8 imo, just going for shock value and drama. how tf you don’t even know your fuck buddy’s last name??
When I was at Uni, I had a roommate who had a fuck buddy. They didn't even know each other's first name. They went by their AIM messenger handle. She told me, she didn't want to know his name, specially his first name. As it becomes a little personal. She wanted ensure there was zero personal connection between them.

Reactions: Ilhares

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Locked room could be like "Jane Eyre" or whatever Victorian tear jerker we had to read in high school and her husband went crazy and she's got him locked in there chained to a bed :unsure: ;) :ROFLMAO:
nah nothing of this sort.... there is no person inside. I mean she is willingly giving the MC a key to her house... and Jill is coming like she wants too... no way to hide something like this in a room near the main bathroom... and its not a soundproof room either, the MC just can take a look under the door... nuh-nuh, no way there is somebody inside. would have been noticed, and Bella has no problems to invite guests... MC, Jill, Cathy... nope, no person is locked away in there.

• Sad
Reactions: HogRocket

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
I did everything to get Jill but in the end MC couldn't be in relationship with her what is the trigger to choose Jill not josy &maya or saga or bella or other girls ???

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Got any idea why DPC did not do it himself ? :p My guess : to fuck with the hordes ! :LOL:
He switched to a more modern version of Ren'Py (which is native 64 bit). You can't update from a 32 bit version to a 64 bit version. There is a 32 bit version, which is presumably what the unofficial update is using. I'll admit, I don't understand why he didn't wait for the new binary which is coming with the next chapter to change to 64 bit, but that is the decision he made. This was all covered in the updates N7 posts here every Friday during development.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It happends when you go to the bar and you cannot go with anyone because of Jill in your pocket.
That is your cue ... anything you can do in the bar/afterwards - you are off the Jill path.
I did everything to get Jill but in the end MC couldn't be in relationship with her what is the trigger to choose Jill not josy &maya or saga or bella or other girls ???
Josy is oblivious and the sweetest girl in this game ... she deserves your throbbing full attention every hour of the day!

View attachment 1515931
love the look on Josy's face seem like a good time to use it :love:
Every frat house has a boy/babe that is endearing to the faculty big wigs.
Sage will never lift one finger for that idiot cheating asshole .. only to peg him, at that!
Mc to Chad: ”Cheating can also mean dating other guys/gals, you fkking looser pittyful excuse for alpha idiocy.”

You missed the biggest indicator that the Burke's were Sage's parents. The conversation at the Alpha's after Chad get's suspended from the Frat. Everyone assume's that Sage can exert influence on the faculty. There's also the name clue Jade/Sage=Green.
Maya deserves all the love in the world 4 putting up with everyone in this world. Bang her into nirvana!

Seriously, though, right? It's like Derek WANTS his sister knocked up!!!!
When you have practiced with Jill enough times ... maybe she will sent you to breed her BFF too ...
Spread the love!

I want see bella get creampied
Does anyone know when season 3 will be released?
Not before the hollydays, let me tell ya!

bot before may
May is long gone, gamer!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes