Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You need to go all into them babes to be able to make a valid choice at the end of this update.
MC needs a level playing field for every girl to bring her AAA+ game and get him to choose her.
Be a dear and give these wonderful babes what they yearn 4 so passionately deliciously!

Get banging! Git!
Okay... That has nothing to do with what I wrote.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh yes, good one, I did forget that. You can also add Burke being familiar with Chad during the meeting, and Jacob warning the MC not to fuck Sage at the DIK party lest it get back to [interrupted].

I would not include Jade/Sage being associated with green to the list though; that's one of the ones I'd consider too ambiguous to count. Especially since we now know it's possible Jade didn't give Sage her name.
Jacob, who seemed to be the best of the DIKs in the end is an idiot like the others.

he knows that MC hangs out with Sage, in case he might know about Jade too and he doesn't think it's necessary to warn MC... useless brothers

karasznikow

Sep 15, 2020
After playing all my playthrough of this I have to say that only my main path (Bella full faithfull path) is actually interesting now so I'm gonna speak about this. I'm quite sure some of you noticed Bella boss and the guy on the street during the flashback with her husband. Having this and the narrative part during library scene in chapter 0.3 I am fond Bella have mental issues caused probably by loss of husband (missing in action) and probably child (miscariage csuse by loss of James). She's gonna need help, everyone with these issues need help, but Bella is a character that like to advice other but don't take advice herself. That's where relationship with MC is going to shine. He's going to either cure her and make healthy relationship with her, or she is going to go insane.

At this point my wish starts growing to have multiple endings for each of LI we are pursuing i.e good ending with having family with her, or the bad where we end up being fried to crisp.

I really don't buy the age gap thing or the teacher-student thing.

Either way my playstyle won't change in main playthrough even with the 'OMG DPC PLOT TWIST' coming around 0.9 or .10. And hoping to end up hapily ever after with her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the only test of refference every babe needs to pleasure you throughout for you to make
the informed decision of sticking with one only bombshell for the rest of this game.

Every girl deserves a chance, even if the slightest, to pierce your heart and make you her lover.
For better of for woreâst, for the long haul.

the actions from the other episodes are pointless because you can fuck everything that moves regardless of what you have previously done or what your dik/chick score is. It seems to be just a big fuckfest now.
Whatever means can enable such sweethearts to prosper and feel good around you, are welcome.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Stephen burke indeed will try something here... But Jade will more likely be an alley to the MC than a foe. Regardless what you do with her i think...

My guess is, Jade will be a keyplayer to bring Stephen Burke and the Drug-prostitution-circle down.
I would guess it depends on if you told the DIK's you fucked Jade. Because if he has that video, she's got a problem.

Maybe that's where Bella's Axe will come in?

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Is there any reward for having the high score at basketball? I played once and got 15.

I feel like timed events in Ren'Py games are not very consistent. It took me so long to perfect the pancake flipping.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Jacob, who seemed to be the best of the DIKs in the end is an idiot like the others.

he knows that MC hangs out with Sage, in case he might know about Jade too and he doesn't think it's necessary to warn MC... useless brothers
Well, I'll give Jacob a partial pass on this one if the MC isn't Sage's fuckbuddy. Yes, he's become a close friend but there's no particular reason her parents should dislike Sage making friends. It's a much bigger omission if the MC is screwing Sage through the wall at the HOT party and Jacob still doesn't mention it.

This does raise the question of just how well known Sage's family is. If Jacob knew it may not be particularly secret, which would make the MC's obliviousness all the more irritating.

Reactions: DavDR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, I'll give Jacob a partial pass on this one if the MC isn't Sage's fuckbuddy. Yes, he's become a close friend but there's no particular reason her parents should dislike Sage making friends. It's a much bigger omission if the MC is screwing Sage through the wall at the HOT party and Jacob still doesn't mention it.

This does raise the question of just how well known Sage's family is. If Jacob knew it may not be particularly secret, which would make the MC's obliviousness all the more irritating.
of course I was referring to the case in which MC frequents Sage in a continuous way, in different case it can also pass out of mind

In my opinion it is practically impossible for a third year student to hide the fact that she is the daughter of two professors at the college she attends, apart from the freshmen everyone knows, all the HOTs know, therefore all the DIKs and Jocks know.

Reactions: DavDR

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think a group of Others was introduced because a girl can break up with you because of infidelity. You stay alone and enter into a relationship with one of the girls of the Other group. But if, for example, you are on the way of a Chick and have not fucked anyone, then Zoey appears for this.
It seems to me that there will be infidelities, because one way or another any happy couple has a potential threat.
Sage is Jade or Quinn.
Jill is Zoey or Bella.
Bella is Jill and Zoey.
Maya and Josie are Zoey.
So if a girl leaves you, you can come back from a girl from Others and start a relationship. Many scenes can be repeated without creating unique scenes, this will facilitate development.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ostap Bender

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a clueless guy pent up on throbbing his way deep down every babe he sees.
Got no time for dilly dallying around rich spoiled brats like jaco boy.
The guys who are loved by the faculty know eachother well,
but they have ta keep it to themselves, or else every alpha or hot will spoil their lives.

Anybody else go out of their way to give Tommy the septic tank cleaning job during the Mansion game?
Just lock him in there .. he will figure it out, eventually.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
I had this many at the end of episode 7, but it's too messy now. I'm going to slowly over time go back to the beginning and make fresh files.

I'm thinking of these:
Chick
- Jill
- Bella
- Maya & Josy (I can split off 2 saves from this when I need to for solo routes)
- Sage

Dik
- Sage
- Quinn (+restaurant)
- Sage & Quinn (+restaurant)
- All possible side girls (Cathy, Jade, Hots, restaurant, Pink Rose, Swyper, party girls like Becky, hopefully soon Heather, Sally and KRJ)

I also may need to add some variations to see some funny/horrible outcomes. Like on a Sage file, I need to get with Jade and do as much humiliation to Tybalt as possible. Or having a combined Jill and Bella file to see that fallout.

Reactions: Exalted Text

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020

of course I was referring to the case in which MC frequents Sage in a continuous way, in different case it can also pass out of mind

In my opinion it is practically impossible for a third year student to hide the fact that she is the daughter of two professors at the college she attends, apart from the freshmen everyone knows, all the HOTs know, therefore all the DIKs and Jocks know.
MC is wet behind the ears, eyes wide open to a new world of the college life. He doesn't know squat about all the goings on at B&R or who is related to who. Yes Jacob tried to warn him in a half-assed way. In the current state of the story, it's been only a couple of months for the whole story. Whereas Jacob and the other DIKS have been there for at least a year longer than MC and are more privy than the Freshman about who is who around campus. As MC stated himself in the elevator "Looking back at it... I keep wondering how the fuck I missed it. I chalk it down to never asking the right questions."

Basically he was naive and nobody bothered to explain to him the situation.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes