chaf

Oct 10, 2017
why at the end of episode 8 when i mc goes to bed there is the replay of isabella scene at her house ?
is it related to previous choice made during the game ( different girls path ) ?

Last edited:

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
I had this many at the end of episode 7, but it's too messy now. I'm going to slowly over time go back to the beginning and make fresh files.

I'm thinking of these:
Chick
- Jill
- Bella
- Maya & Josy (I can split off 2 saves from this when I need to for solo routes)
- Sage

Dik
- Sage
- Quinn (+restaurant)
- Sage & Quinn (+restaurant)
- All possible side girls (Cathy, Jade, Hots, restaurant, Pink Rose, Swyper, party girls like Becky, hopefully soon Heather, Sally and KRJ)

I also may need to add some variations to see some funny/horrible outcomes. Like on a Sage file, I need to get with Jade and do as much humiliation to Tybalt as possible. Or having a combined Jill and Bella file to see that fallout.
I had the same thing. That first "other" save was supposed to be a full Jill route. She dumped me and I had no choice after that.
I did the full Jill, Bella, Josy/Maya only routes. I got different results on the "Other" DIK routes (even Nora in one) It will be interesting to see where they lead.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Any idea why I'm getting this at the beginning of ep 8? Haven't used any mods. This happens when the dk score changes to either + or a - i.e. when I make DIK or CHICK choices.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/update8.rpy", line 741, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/update8.rpyc", line 741, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/season2/scripts/update8.rpy", line 741, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.8.1
Wed Nov 24 09:54:29 2021

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
You're a broken record. Once again We have 5 LI paths + others path since the beginning. We're not magically having 5+ paths starting in ep 9. lol
No, we didn't.
We had 2 paths with hooked variables. Go open the Ren'Py before making yourself look foolish.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dreaming is the one clean slate medium our goddess may enter any time and bestow on us
wonderful blissh to replenish all our energies while sleepin.

Dreaming is what you do, gamer, unless you want tyba in there spoiling it all.

why at the end of episode 8 when i mc goes to bed there is the replay of isabella scene at her house ?
Already lost Jill in some episode unless who knows what twist will come next.
This episode is where it all comes to fruition. Literally the girl to have 4 all time.
Get yourself a ssafe save and go all into her business. No relenting, should you wanna get her good!

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
OK, the renders of Sage's face during that BJ scene. Holy hell, that's some art right there. Those 3090's are working overtime!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
yeah we talked a bit about the whole Bella thing... my theory is this...

she is suffering from a great trauma/loss, maybe her husband just left and is missing or he died, or even worse childloss, which is kind of the worst but the most plausible thing at this state... cause just look into her bathroom.
View attachment 1515737
the small mirror with the steps is for sure for a small child i would guess.

and in the starting scene from ep8 we witness a kind of flashback... but there are some strange things, for one, her Boss just sends her home, kind of concerned and dont react to the husband, after that Bella is talking to james outside and is strangely watched from a guy on a bench... like something seems off... conclusion, she just was hallucinating back than, talking to herslef, the boss was concerned and send her home, outside Bella was still talking to herself and imagening that James is by her side, so the guy on the bench is watching her strangely, cause Bella is just talking with herself... At the time of this flashback, James must have been already gone... and Bella got a mental illnes. Like being shizo.

in her locked room i would gues is a kind of refugium, maybe some things from her passed child, or things from the husband in it... she was married, but i think she lost her husband and a child and is heavily suffering from it.
I will agree that having such a small bench and mirror like that would be a bit odd if you didn't have or had a child at somepoint but if she really had lost one which would obviously have been a traumatic thing wouldn't she mabye have reacted a bit more when the waiter referred to her as the Mc's mom and the Mc called her Mommy?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do not take the dream away form us, gamer.
MC loves these girls immensely and does all in his power to do good by them.
All of them.
No, we didn't.
We had 2 paths with hooked variables. Go open the Ren'Py before making yourself look foolish.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
18gb for what?
The full game. It's worth it. This latest update is very good, and it will be the last one of this "binary." The next season will be a separate .exe file, so should be much smaller. I mean, unless DPC goes nuts on the renders!

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
No, we didn't.
What ever programing contortions DPC went through, it FEELS like each of the main LI's has their own path through the episode.

I'm guessing you're younger than I am, so I'm gonna play the crotchety old fart here and tell you what I'm constantly trying to tell my nephew - life is more fun when you enjoy entertainment and works of art for what they are, rather than complaining about what you had hoped they would be. Seriously. Complain less, enjoy more. Life's way better that way. You might even get laid, too, cause women like guys who have fun.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
What ever programing contortions DPC went through, it FEELS like each of the main LI's has their own path through the episode.

I'm guessing you're younger than I am, so I'm gonna play the crotchety old fart here and tell you what I'm constantly trying to tell my nephew - life is more fun when you enjoy entertainment and works of art for what they are, rather than complaining about what you had hoped they would be. Seriously. Complain less, enjoy more. Life's way better that way. You might even get laid, too, cause women like guys who have fun.
Nope I am afraid I am willing to bet I am much older my friend. I am a retired rocket scientist lol. For Real. Sadly got out before Elon got rolling or I might still be there. I am an old man. Kids, Grandkids, 2 ex wives, 1 current wife, 1000 Ren'Py girlfriends. Oh and I am not complaining. I am simply saying that we are coming to the end, enjoy it while it lasts and move on to the next game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is why this episode we exercise with every girl .. all their moves ... all their strengths.
Looking forward to smash that bastard Caleb in the next episodes as the MC is currently being serious doing some training for that.
That clown had no chance! Ever!

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Nope I am afraid I am willing to bet I am much older my friend. I am a retired rocket scientist lol. For Real. Sadly got out before Elon got rolling or I might still be there. I am an old man. Kids, Grandkids, 2 ex wives, 1 current wife, 1000 Ren'Py girlfriends. Oh and I am not complaining. I am simply saying that we are coming to the end, enjoy it while it lasts and move on to the next game.
Dude's is making at least $30,000 a month from this game, gross. Why the hell would he want to quit? He's got plenty of story left to tell.

Nah, he'll finish out this game as he has it envisioned, and probably make smaller stuff from now on.

And even if you're retired, the advice is still good. Enjoying things is fun.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I think that's a wise outlook. Nonetheless, you you have my deepest sympathies.
It was an outlook that took a while to develop, but I'm thankful that it eventually came. Thank you very much for the sympathies, bro. I appreciate it.

Given just how down Jill was on her own sexuality, I don't think anything happened between her and Bella and/or James. But it's hard to guess what DID happen in the face of so little evidence. What do we actually know about Bella and her marriage?

• We know Jill knows something about what happened, but she considers it private information that would be a breach of Bella's trust to share.
  • Bella has a locked room in her house (and Jill knows nothing about it)
  • We know from Bella's inner monologues that both she and James did something that could merit forgiveness.
  • It's strongly implied that Bella was inappropriately intimate with a friend at one point, but put a stop to it
  • We know that Bella hates adultery and almost freaks out when she first spends the night with the MC, but seems calmed when she realizes she feels more than just lust towards him; this implies that a) she sees adultery as purely driven by lust, b) she was not an adulterer before fooling around with the MC
  • Bella was wild in her youth, but that apparently changed sometime after her wedding
  • Young Bella only found one guy to fall for (but might pursued multiples if she'd found them)
  • Modern day Bella clings to her marriage (until the MC wears her down) despite James being absent
  • Bella wants the MC to commit to her before she's ready to become his lover for real
I don't see any plausible scenarios that can easily connect all those dots. My best guess at the moment is that Bella fooled around a lot in her youth, but she consciously put a lid on her libido. This strained and ultimately broke the marriage since James liked her uninhibited side. Bella regretted her inaction, but with James gone she had no choice but to bottle her up libido even further... until the MC came along.

That ties in with a lot of the points, but it doesn't explained the locked room and it's pure speculation that Bella's attitude towards sex would change so drastically after marriage. In the end, I'm just guessing wildly, and there are other theories that are just as good.
You're pretty much spot on and when I wrote the original response, I didn't even really take into consideration of Jill's lack of sexual experience. I based my entire theory on the scene after Cathy is consoled my MC at Bella's house when Jill and Bella are sharing a bed. They were arguing over something cryptic and I assumed that something sexual had happened in the past that made Bella uncomfortable sharing a bed with Jill.
As far as Bella goes, I could definitely see Wild Bella calming down after marriage to the point where she completely supresses her sexual urges to the dismay of her husband, however, I'm not really sure if that would warrant a break up though? It seems that during the flashback, there is some sexual chemistry between the two of them but perhaps the environment is what made Bella uncomfortable. There's also a theory that the entire scene was made up in Bella's imagination but I see that as sort of far-fetched and hard to believe. Sure, Bella could very well have some sort of psychosis but I don't see any evidence that supports full blown schizophrenia with hallucinations in her character.
That's just my take on it though. I'll have to finish my full Bella and Jill playthroughs to get a deeper analysis.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes