dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
So, I guess the burning building moment came in chapter 8... I had the choice to drag Josy & Maya or Sage or Bella out of the flames, no choice for Jill so I guess she gets roasted alive even though I have played this entire game so far towards Jill & Bella... I am starting to wonder if I should even bother downloading the next update... Honestly, this should be a harem game until the very end when you pick who to spend your life with...

Reactions: Alteni

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Can someone put me out of my misery and tell me whether or not there is Isabella content in the latest chapter? The size of the file is ginormous and would love some inspiration.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Regarding Sage's family revelation I wasn't that bothered at first tbh, I thought about when I first went to college and I talked to people in my classes every day and didn't knew their last name.
But then I also remembered that as soon as I added them on social media, I learned their names, so then I started to think, BaDIK's world has rooster, and thus, the illusion was completely broken, yeah, I can't really buy that the MC doesn't know Sage's last name, especially if he's dating her.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I got a question will be another release like 8.2 or that's it, becoz I don't want to download this game again for just another fix ?

Apr 26, 2019
So I just finished Acting Lessons, which was a good game sadly ruined by the fire. Before I start this game, can anyone tell me if it also has unavoidable deaths?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I really can't comprehend how some people think she's the ugliest character in game...dude...look at her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You've gotta be either blind, have no sense of what's aesthetically pleasing or just in denial if you think she's anything but gorgeous.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
No question, having an existing catalog of venues for the game saves time, but it's also kind of fun. So, he can make a bunch of new ones for the interlude, then get back to the main game. It gives him a bit of a break, a bit of a chance to shake out his hands, as it were, and go on from there.
The interlude looks like a classic Christmas special episode, but a plot one.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I really can't comprehend how some people think she's the ugliest character in game...dude...look at her.

You've gotta be either blind, have no sense of what's aesthetically pleasing or just in denial if you think she's anything but gorgeous.
I don't think Jill will give to anyone her first place as the ugliest character of the game.
ep8_recital_play96.jpg

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

to be honest, i just dont like her haircut and when she has her makeup on... but without makeup, yep i really like her looks besides the hair... her face and body is awesome... i like josy more just talking about the "outside" but of course... quinn is overall very nice to look at, but i wished she didnt shaved the hair at the side and would put on some other makeup, or even better no makeup at all.

melanie is a example for bad makeup too... with on it, i dont like her that much... withput makeup (pool scene for example) absolute sweet.

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020

that's called preference my guy but yea she is fine, definetly better than that monster Sarah ugh..

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Everyone has their own favorite as far as look's, personally I only find two out of five LI's attractive and Quinn not at all. That said I did find it weird that just when your relationship begins with Sage you don't get a solo sex scene with her.
Actually Sage give the mc a blowjob the night he sleeps over, but only if you don't tell her about Chad being gay.

So I just finished Acting Lessons, which was a good game sadly ruined by the fire. Before I start this game, can anyone tell me if it also has unavoidable deaths?
No deaths (except the mc's mom died giving birth to him, but we don't see that).

The dev wrote this about the game:

Ever since I was a teenager, which is a long time ago, I've really enjoyed the college comedy genre in movies. Now I get to write my own VN in that genre, fused with drama and romance. I aim to deliver memorable experiences with my creations and to get you fully immersed in the game.
This game is for adults who value storytelling, branching choices, comedy, and drama. There will be a good amount of sexual content in the game, but it's not the main focus. Depending on your life experiences, I would like to warn you that the story might hit close to home, at times. The general tone will be happy, but if you're in a dark period of your life, I'd advise you to not play the game.
So he wants it to have some heavy drama from time to time, but it's meant to be light hearted overall, but it touches on themes that might upset people if they've been through that.
I don't think Jill will give to anyone her first place as the ugliest character of the game.
View attachment 1516557
But she is definitely a paradox. As the ugliest character, she is also the most beautiful. :unsure:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Half the cast gets swallowed by a massive earthquake. The other half gets crushed by an asteroid that strikes the school. This happens during chapter one during the opening credits. The rest of the 8 chapters is just watching their bodies decompose in the coffins as you contemplate the meaning of life. Great game (y)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Yes, my MС died from a blowjob.
ep7_bc73b.jpg

But seriously, it is unlikely that DPC will pull off such a trick twice. Yes, some characters got angry because of the MC's decision, but we can only guess what will happen.

Aug 17, 2019
Hmmm Idk 2 more Episodes seem a bit unrealistic at least imo unless they are both like 20 hours long each there is no way every little plot point will be resolved/explained not to mention every episode introduces new ones also think it would be weird to essentially make a new game with season 3 just for it to be 2 eps some of the rumours back when ep 7 came out was that we are getting 16 to 20 eps in total which 20 seems more likely or at least 18 but of course that's just my opinion
12-16 seems much more likely tbh, with each release being slightly shorter. I'd assume most people wouldn't mind getting more episodes per year with less visual content at this point. Could be wrong though.

Reactions: tlarsen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes