Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Whenever someone disses Jill, just remember future Quinn...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compared to the prize

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haters gotta hate
Beautiful render. Even though it's not official or anything, I saved it to my Jill screenshots collection :love:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Fuck, I never noticed that. There's a creeper around the mansion? I must've not been paying full attention going through the game these last 4-5 days. I wonder if it's one of the other DIKs or an actual intruder/creeper. Well fuck that I'm not that curious enough to go through the game again right now to find out, but that's two things you mentioned that I want to know; the alternate song for Jill, and the creeper
Alternate song for Jill?
Seems i'm missing something. Can you explain it a bit for me? Haven't got a clue how or where to see it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
can anyone tell me what variables to set in the ren'py file to make sure I can archive the house cleaning success and have the money to repair the windows
Give mansion_money = 614 at least and you can boost up everyone to 100% after the first round is done ! :LOL: Not sure if it's a good thing though... maybe there are some perks to it if Rusty sells his " passion wagon " :KEK:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Alternate song for Jill?
Seems i'm missing something. Can you explain it a bit for me? Haven't got a clue how or where to see it.
When Jill calls the MC during her practice and she's all nervous (I believe it's Ep. 6) before you leave the auditorium, there's a choice to be made to tell her about the songs.

I always choose the second option and I always wondered what would happen if you chose the first instead

1638443783180.png
Post Edit; This site better start working. It doesn't even sync my Patreon pledges. Pledged to DPC two days ago, damn icon isn't showing, really aggravating me

Reactions: Klopdwerg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Alternate song for Jill?
The time after you fought ( or not ! :LOL: ) with Tommy you will meet Jill at the auditorium once again... somewhere at the end you can advise Jill to change the play or stick to them as they are... no real consequence though... alternate music(s) during chapter 8 recital... Since the MC mentions Jill that she should play HOW she feels there might be again some alternate opportunities there according to how jealous Jill is ?!? I'm not interested in something as nuisance as this but if someone is interested... it's worth a try ! :whistle:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
When Jill calls the MC during her practice and she's all nervous (I believe it's Ep. 6) before you leave the auditorium, there's a choice to be made to tell her about the songs.

I always choose the second option and I always wondered what would happen if you chose the first instead

Post Edit; This site better start working. It doesn't even sync my Patreon pledges. Pledged to DPC two days ago, damn icon isn't showing, really aggravating me
Thanks, but now i'm interested as well. Same as you i allways choose the 2nd option.

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021

Jill indeed plays an alternate song if different song is chosen which is actually better imo.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Jill indeed plays an alternate song if different song is chosen which is actually better imo.
Question remains how many alternates are there ( if there are any... ) ;) Dunno why but I liked too the alternate as well... not that there's something wrong with the original play though ! :LOL:

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
Question remains how many alternates are there ( if there are any... ) ;) Dunno why but I liked too the alternate as well... not that there's something wrong with the original play though ! :LOL:
There is only one alternative.
If anyone wants to try...type ep6_different_song=True in the console before jill gets up on stage. The first jill solo will change.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
There is only one alternative.
If anyone wants to try...type ep6_different_song=True in the console before jill gets up on stage. The first jill solo will change.
I know that alternate but there are JillJealous points as well... since the MC told her to play according how she feels... there might be other songs in the game... no real difference though :p

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
It´s an easy minigame, actually. You don´t need to cheat. Just don´t send DIKs to work outside the mansion at first. Try to get as many rooms done as possible every round in order of getting more experience points, and use them to get, after a few rounds, at least 3 good workers with 80-90% of experience in all the variables, except the one of working outside. Once the mansion is near being finished (when you have 2 or 3 rounds left), you start using the experience points in the variable of "working outside" of your best workers to reach about 80-90% of experience in that variable too, and being able to get the $$$$ jobs for them. Your worst workers can finish the mansion and get some $ and $$ jobs. That way, you will finish with more than enough money.
the problem is that my oldest save is placed in episode 7 so I would have to start a new game to be able to archive it correctly :( . if someone who archived it could share a save I could copy the correct variables and save me a lot of time ;)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
And more forced fucking drama from dpc. This is the shitty soap opera type writing I'm talking about. Of course, if you choose Bella, Jill just happens to show up at exactly the right time to catch you guys having sex. Straight out of a fucking soap opera.

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-8 Version 0.8.1. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 8 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 8 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Season 2" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I used to pursue Sage as my Love Interest but chose not to commit at the end of Episode 8 in order to keep pursuing every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way if I can help it. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Maya (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way if I can help it. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Josy (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. . I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. I choose to pursue Bella by the end of Episode 8 in hopes of bringing Jill back around (Not likely, I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Being A DIK Season 2 Transfer: These are the saves stated above that will be stored for the new binary come Season 3. If you are unsure where to find/store these saves, then to avoid confusion, it's best to load the "Episode 9 Start" Saves then save the binaries in game when prompted. Your computer will take care of the rest for you.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Path": If it turns out that getting a hand-job from Jade in Episode 3 and Punching Tybalt in Episode 5 (Mind you theses choices were made in the pursuit of Permanent DIK affinity) has negative effects on your future relationship with Sage. Then I will go back and change my choices, I hope you guys won't mind the missing bars at the end of DIK scale but this route is for Sage only. Hopefully nothing will come of these choices since I did not pursue Jade any further after the classroom hand-job. And since you fuck Sage on Tybalt's bed, I'm hoping she won't mind that you pop him in the mouth.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route. At this point in the story, it's highly unlikely that we'll be getting our solo routes. I will hold on to these saves in case they're needed for girl specific sex scenes (much like their first threesome) But for everyone that uses my saves, it's probably safe to delete both of them.

Side Note for "Chik Jill and Bella": All context included, this route is likely dead in the water. I will keep it up so everyone has a save they could use to see how the drama unfolds. But other than that, it's probably safe to delete as well. I don't see Jill coming back around, nor do I see Bella letting Jill into their relationship.
love your work mate - haven't been as dedicated as you but I prefer a DIK playstyle - is there a DIK Jill Path?

• Red Heart
Reactions: SteveyP

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
can anyone tell me what variables to set in the ren'py file to make sure I can archive the house cleaning success and have the money to repair the windows
Give mansion_money = 614 at least and you can boost up everyone to 100% after the first round is done ! :LOL: Not sure if it's a good thing though... maybe there are some perks to it if Rusty sells his " passion wagon " :KEK:
The way I do it is by entering console command mAddedExp = 2000 and then I max out everyones stats, then use mAddedExp = 0. Then I'll add mansion_money = 93, buy everything except the windows and you should have enough money left over to buy the windows when its time with money to spare.

Reactions: Being2435

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The way I do it is by entering console command mAddedExp = 2000 and then I max out everyones stats, then use mAddedExp = 0. Then I'll add mansion_money = 93, buy everything except the windows and you should have enough money left over to buy the windows when its time with money to spare.
It's basically the same only you do it with multiple commands... can choose either way no difference in the outcome ! Although I'm not sure what difference does it make if you buy the windows or not in the beginning... the game won't crash if you don't use mods anyway... REN'PY ! :KEK:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
It's basically the same only you do it with multiple commands... can choose either way no difference in the outcome ! Although I'm not sure what difference does it make if you buy the windows or not in the beginning... the game won't crash if you don't use mods anyway... REN'PY ! :KEK:
I use mAddedExp just so I dont have to keep clicking that wretched "Buy Exp" button on the side. I have a disdain for having to repeatedly click mouse buttons or press spacebars lol. Just a personal preference really.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
Regarding Chad, Mel and Sarah, I think the simplest answer or theory is Chad is using Mel as a cover that he is a gay. And I think Sarah and does not know that Chad is gay they think that he loves Mel. And Sarah is covering for them. If you replay the 1st episode remember that their is a female underwear in Chad's bag.

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
This is my 2nd playthrough of being a dik, and I just notice the house of Jill and Lynette(mc mother) is the same. I never get the 1st time the destiny thingy int he 1st playthrough but when I play it again that's when it hit me, that the mc and jill are really connected by some twisted fate

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Regarding Chad, Mel and Sarah, I think the simplest answer or theory is Chad is using Mel as a cover that he is a gay. And I think Sarah and does not know that Chad is gay they think that he loves Mel. And Sarah is covering for them. If you replay the 1st episode remember that their is a female underwear in Chad's bag.
I think it goes deeper than that. Mel and Sarah definitely know Chad's gay and so does Alex (I suspect). I think that Mel and Troy are somehow related and Mel is covering for them because she wants Troy to be happy. Sarah is Mel's best friend so, they're in it together.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Someone said that maybe Mel is Troy´s sister and actually is trying to make Chad go "out of the closet" to help his brother, or something like that. Its a possibility.

Reactions: dav3knight
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes