JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Exactly. We can have concerns that one-night stands will multiply with the many new female characters that have been added recently: Nora, Penny, Micha, Sally... even though the main character has to prove fidelity to the chosen girlfriend (if so).
Sorry for whichever LI's path I'm on but if Sally opens her legs for MC, my MC will NOT remain faithful.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
These are just my conjectures and they may well be untrue. These are my feelings and it seems quite logical to me that the game will develop this way. At the end of episode 2, DPC clearly and clearly divided the paths of the main girls, isolating us from others. We saw some outlines in episode 8. For example, on Sage's way, with Dik's high level, we might not meet Jill's parents or have a fun date with Maya or Josie. It's obvious.
Each of the girls has its own full-fledged branch with exclusive content. All this + saves with the name of the path of a particular girl leads me to the idea that DPC plans to divide the season into episodes dedicated to each main girl. It is clear that each love interest will have its own storyline and its own exclusive side girls. This is similar to Japanese visual novels (for example, eroge Fate/Stay Night) in which there are three archs, where each of the girls has its own storyline and different endings.
Most likely we won't have 6 chapters. Some of the girls' paths will intersect. For example, the ways of Sage and Maya/Josie will be strongly connected now due to the fact that Sage became friends with Maya and decided to help them. Bella and Jill have always been friends and even after breaking up with MC, they will be at the center of the plot. The third chapter may be devoted entirely to Others, and the season finale may be a long-awaited Halloween party where the paths of all the girls will converge.
Either (which seems likely to me) DPC can divide episode 9 into several acts dedicated to individual girls and release separately, for example, once every 3 months. This will significantly increase loyalty, but will increase development time.
Did you really think this through well enough ? What if MC is a homo like Dawe says... ??? Game Over ? :KEK: LI is exchangeable if I'm unlucky then I should wait for years to get content ? :LOL: Lolnope ! There will be content for every single options just not as much as it used to be... but it was stated by DPC wasn't it ? :p;)

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
BTW, I just have something one my mind, maybe the question is a little outdated, but I believe someone will reply.
The question is just for my curiosity
In (I believe it was there) Episode 2, when MC is drunk and is in Bella's house and there's a Free Roam. There are option to "make a mess" in her house (tip something, waste the wine etc.).
Does someone know if doing those thing somehow affect on Bella's relationship (mosty I mean if MC will lose some Relationship Points or not).

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
In episode 2, when MC is drunk and is in Bella's house and there's a Free Roam. There are option to "make a mess" in her house (tip something, waste the wine etc.).
Does someone know if doing those thing somehow affect on Bella's relationship (mosty I mean if MC will lose some Relationship Points or not).
No consequences, Isabella just notices that some objects have been moved. But don't peek when she's in bathroom or the relationship loses one point.

Reactions: KarloB1990

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
No consequences, Isabella just noticed that some objects have been moved. But don't peek when she's in bathroom or the relationship loses one point.
Yeah, the bathroom one is pretty obvious. It was about all the other stuff you can do.
Thank you for your answer.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
BTW, I just have something one my mind, maybe the question is a little outdated, but I believe someone will reply.
The question is just for my curiosity
In (I believe it was there) Episode 2, when MC is drunk and is in Bella's house and there's a Free Roam. There are option to "make a mess" in her house (tip something, waste the wine etc.).
Only some scenes and dialogues change... no real consequence there but it's a funny point so everyone should try it :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How do you think I found this post? But thanks anyway
Well how the hell did you not find a solution for your problem then ?! :oops: It's been said in the thread like a gazillion times and ofc theres the case with the OP too... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RukiRG

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Well, DPC is improving in 3D design of characters. But it´s not the 3D design of a character what makes that character special. It´s needed to give him or her a personality and a interesting background. Let´s see about Zoey. I still think that bringing her back from the past of Tremolo to complicate things is a cheap soap-opera trick.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Thankfully, due to the E8 walkthrough, I always missed a certain Gender Studies Final question, at least now I can go into S3 with 20/20 classes perfect, but that's plddly shit anyway.

I see y'all still talking about Zoey, and it does have similar structure to Jill. Noticed that when she first appeared on the doorstep

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I think it's going to be harder keeping Jill than it was to initially getting her; whether it's Tybalt, Zoey, maybe another DIK, Amelia, Bianca, whoever, but you are right about the male antagonist, never forget Burke though. That could all start with the Sage meeting thing.

I don't see Tybalt "hulking up" to become the major thorn in the MC's side though. It would have to take a huge 180. I mean, Jill's the one that tore his ass down, not the MC. I don't know, it could go many ways.
I think the biggest hurdle in Jill's route will be her family accepting that their daughter would decide to be with a person of a lower class mirroring Neil and Lynette's story , although her friends might have accepted him being in her life i don't think her family is going to be so welcoming at first sight , the affinity system might also start kicking in a more meaningful way than before with how they perceive the MC just like how it did with Patrick ( Maya's dad ) during his and the MC's interaction in the dorm , simple rule actually , be a decent person and the people around you will react positively so DIK route players are gonna have a hard time although i don't see players pursuing that route even being interested in Jill , too busy chasing pussy rather than family drama

Tybalt is definitely still a factor in the route , he is too petty to let things go and will definitely come up with ways of hurting the MC and even Jill imo especially after the humiliation he suffered at her hands , has to be one of the most satisfying events in the entire game but i don't see him being the primary antagonist for the route

Also having a previous relationship with Bella before going full exclusive with Jill might stir up some new events with Jill being rightfully mad at the MC and Bella for going behind her back cause as episode 8 hinted that Derek although being a bro has a mouth as loose as Arieth's pussy , no hate i love the guy but man you can't trust him with secrets so i can see a scenario where he might blurt out the Bella walk of shame incident in front of others

And finally i think Jill's route will end up bringing some much needed closure to the MC and his estranged grandparents , i think they are bound to run into each other sooner rather than later especially on this route because just like the Royce's i think Lynette's parents aka the MC's grandparents are definitely influential people so i can see them being interconnected with the Royce family somehow and no not in an incestual way like it has been suggested on this thread for the 1000th time , the flashback pic of Lynette and her friends has made it clear that something big is gonna happen with that story arc and there is also a little bit of foreshadowing with Jill's dialogue of destiny and things , in many ways her route appears more canonical despite this being a choice based AVN instead of a kinetic one

Thankfully, due to the E8 walkthrough, I always missed a certain Gender Studies Final question, at least now I can go into S3 with 20/20 classes perfect, but that's plddly shit anyway.

I see y'all still talking about Zoey, and it does have similar structure to Jill. Noticed that when she first appeared on the doorstep
It's the cheekbones that have sort of a similar structure

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
The guide has been updated to Episode 8 – Crossroads: Who will be your loved one?

My walkthrough focuses on the player’s choices and features many links and references to better understand their longterm consequences in the story.

I wrote my own guide first because Being a DIK is fun and because the official is sometimes confusing while omitting some useful data. Whether you want to maximize your success with the love interests, or you are playing the game for the first time, this document will answer your questions. Thanks for adding a Like if you value it. Enjoy the game and good reading to you!

Read it and download it from and Google Drive
(Players from China are invited to use a proxy to download the document.)

Choices & Outcomes | Rewards & Art | Pack Quest | Vault codes | Wallpapers | Renovation of the ΔIK house | Timeline | And many more!​
Just a quick note. In the Flowcharts at the end Jade's Flowchart is actually Cathys duplicated

Reactions: Casiope

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Well, DPC is improving in 3D design of characters. But it´s not the 3D design of a character what makes that character special. It´s needed to give him or her a personality and a interesting background. Let´s see about Zoey. I still think that bringing her back from the past of Tremolo to complicate things is a cheap soap-opera trick.
He's a good artist, but he clearly needs someone to do post-processing. He clearly does not have enough time for this, that such renders with lighting errors are obtained.
ep8_sage117.jpg

Reactions: mpa71 and J.A.L.
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes