Johnd2233

Feb 4, 2018
If there is a task do you know what it is supposed to be? (the scene right before this free roam was when i was in grocery story with Derek (sorry don't know what chapter) Here's were I am stuck

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
jill is so ugly even yuno gasai can't make her look good. that heroin bender quinn is wicked, though.
That render of Quinn is amazing. Not to talk about Arieth, for example... That Yuno Gasai is a genius. At least DPC should hire him for some special renders. Problem is, he would make DPC´s renders look ugly :ROFLMAO:

About Jill the problem is DPC wanted to make her lips so pouty and her checks and jaw so profiled, that is not natural, and when she smiles she looks like one of Dracula´s girlfriends :ROFLMAO:

The same happens with her body: DPC wanted to make her so sensual and voluptuous that is unnatural. Same for Bella and others. Its like if he would have said "people like big breasts, round asses and slim waist... Ok, lets take it to the extreme".

But Jill has, IMO, the plotline most coherent with the character. She doesn´t change her personality in the middle of the game, as happens with Sage, and everything she does is according with that personality. She´s never out of character. And it´s a well defined and attractive personality, if you are looking for romance. I find some of her scenes too cheesy. Over all, the one of the picnic, with horses and all. But again, it´s a great character for people that understand this game as a romantic one.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
That render of Quinn is amazing. Not to talk about Arieth, for example... That Yuno Gasai is a genius. At least DPC should hire him for some special renders. Problem is, he would look ugly DPC´s renders :ROFLMAO:

About Jill the problem is DPC wanted to make her lips so pouty and her checks and jaw so profiled, that is not natural, and when she smiles she looks like one of Dracula´s girlfriends :ROFLMAO:

The same happens with her body: DPC wanted to make her so sensual and voluptuous that is unnatural. Same happens with Bella and others. Its like he said "people like big breasts, round asses and slim waist... Ok, lets take it to the extreme".

But Jill has, IMO, the plotline most coherent with the character. She doesn´t change her personality in the middle of the game, as happens with Sage, and everything she does is according with that personality. She´s never out of character. And it´s a well defined and attractive personality, if you are looking for romance. I find some of her scenes too cheesy. Over all, the one of the picnic, with horses and all. But again, it´s a great character for people that understand this game as a romantic one.
If my romance bone was more developed I'd only have one wife instead of 2 ex wives.

Maybe that's why I went after her. Maya and her "fern hair" did nothing for me and Josy, to me, sorta reminded me of Megan from AL, since that was the last game I played before this one.

I was scared of Bella, plain and simple, and felt really bad about that library scene with her. She gave off a big sister vibe to me. Don't know why, probably because of all the help
Not big on redheads at all, so Sage was a no go.

Perhaps the first car I drove is the one that I kept and didn't check out to see what was on the other side of tracks, but wasn't interested in them anyway. Too, I don't know, skeevy...?

Only time Jill breaks character is when screams at Tybbie, but that whole scene with her voice and her honesty is really good.

Reactions: J.A.L.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
A more Funny moment would be if MC tells Derek at this point:

MC: Na, dont need that
Derek: Whaaaaaaaat, sure you do!!!
MC: Maya got already my Love Juice and she loved it, so why waste Money on things we don't really need.

Dereks Outburst would be def some TOP stuff there. :ROFLMAO:
i liked that one:
derek - never seen so many dildos...
MC - you never checked your sister drawers?
what a fooking burn :ROFLMAO:

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
Wow I am so dumb, how did i not see that thanks man - issue resolved
No problem mate, as I said I was stuck as well for few minutes so I know your pain, DPC made it really weird cuz I feel like exit of these room should be at the bottom of screen but any way I'm glad you got unstuck ;)

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
And i was thinking the same about Jade and Chad. How else would she "know"
I'm more inclined towards a joke from Jade. Like her daughter tells her that her boyfriend is not very into sex, and Jade responds by saying that he must be gay.

(when we see Sage, that's the only explanation for her boyfriend not touching her ...)

What do you think about the blackmailing letter that provokes that he assaults Tremolo? Who do you think sends it, and why? I think that letter is the reason he breaks up with Sage.
Do not forget Mel and Sarah who see Sage and the MC kissing, and who seem to conclude that since Sage has this relationship with Tremolo, it would be a good time for Chad to dump her.

By the way, am I the one confusing the chain of events, or Sage lied to Chad? In my memories, Sage and the MC had sex before the breakup. Or do I mix in all my different save, and the dialogue between Sage and Chad changes depending on what happened or not with the MC?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes