Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Mark is a normal Jill stan, even if at times being annoyingly outrageous. He's certainly better than that Jill Royce guy that made multiple profiles and replied to himself.
I like the fact that you guys talk about me, just don't make it derogatory. I said I would cut the Jill babble down, and I have, and I will. Don't want to get exiled again. (y)

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
What are the requirements for Rusty not having to sell his car on a skip mini-games playthrough? I remember reading something here about skipping mini-games automatically making him sell his car, well, I just did a CHICK playthrough and he didn't sold it, perhaps he only does it if we're DIK?

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021

DIKs and HOTs!

It's my absolute pleasure to announce that Being a DIK, Acting Lessons, and my DLC content are available on !

GOG.com is a digital distribution platform owned by CD Projekt.

It's an honor and a huge milestone to be added to their curated selection of DRM-free games.

Available on GOG.com today (25% launch discount):

Available on GOG.com on January 6, 2022 (Pre-order available, 10% launch discount):

There are also bundles with 15% launch discounts, including pre-order for Season 2 DLCs available today!

And yes, saves you make at the end of Being a DIK - Season 2 in the GOG versions are also compatible with the upcoming Season 3 on Patreon.

Love,

Dr PinkCake
At this point dpc seems to see only $$$$ signs before his eyes... myeah

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
What are the requirements for Rusty not having to sell his car on a skip mini-games playthrough? I remember reading something here about skipping mini-games automatically making him sell his car, well, I just did a CHICK playthrough and he didn't sold it, perhaps he only does it if we're DIK?
That ending is probably something random... The same with the active minis games and if you fail with the repair of the mansion you must have the bad ending

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
he sells it if you accept the VIP pass and choose to work at the Pink Rose

Reactions: DarkKiller

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
jel·ly
(jĕl′ē)
n. pl. jel·lies
A soft, semisolid food substance with a resilient consistency, made by the setting of a liquid containing pectin or gelatin or by the addition of gelatin to a liquid, especially such a substance made of fruit juice containing pectin boiled with sugar.
2. Something, such as a petroleum ointment, having the consistency of a soft, semisolid food substance.
3. A shapeless, pulpy mass: The hero's laser zapped the monster, turning it to jelly.
4. Something, such as a body part, that has suddenly become limp or enervated: Her knees turned to jelly when she learned she won first prize.
5. A jellyfish.
6. A jelly sandal.
v. jel·lied, jel·ly·ing, jel·lies
v.tr.
To cause to have the consistency of jelly.
v.intr.
To acquire the consistency of jelly: The consommé jellied in the refrigerator.

Pretty sure i'm not that...

Johnd2233

Feb 4, 2018
Don't know if this is a stupid question. But im my first attempt on this game and
"I am currently stuck" after coming into contact with the black box for the first time I am currently stuck in the office unable to escape or leave that area

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Don't know if this is a stupid question. But im my first attempt on this game and
"I am currently stuck" after coming into contact with the black box for the first time I am currently stuck in the office unable to escape or leave that area
Look around with the cursor to find an arrow. Maybe check the notebook to see if you have to study. Click on the wallet, anything to try to see if you're actually stuck or it's a bug

The arrow to leave that scene should be over the chair pointing down (back)

screenshot0001.png

This is the exact scene where you are now​

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

Johnd2233

Feb 4, 2018
Look around with the cursor to find an arrow. Maybe check the notebook to see if you have to study. Click on the wallet, anything to try to see if you're actually stuck or it's a bug

The arrow to leave that scene should be over the chair pointing down (back)

View attachment 1538678

This is the exact scene where you are now​
No i get the arrow for this particular scene but I don't get a arrow to leave the room and there is no fast travel option avaiable when im in this scene

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
No i get the arrow for this particular scene but I don't get a arrow to leave the room and there is no fast travel option avaiable when im in this scene
No there isn't, not for this one. After leaving the study, you have to go right twice, then look for the back/down arrow to leave (unless there's a task that you have to do while in your room)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes