varage

Jun 26, 2019
Well the creepy sentence in Library. Bella drops her husbands picture on the ground after Jill leaves the room. Strange Vibes. :unsure:
It could be darker :)))) Maybe her husband IS around and he's just dead and Taxidermied in the locked room. Forever with her.. Muahahaha. (I'm praying I'm just kidding we don't want no psycho rehashing in a adult virtual novel.)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The difference between a true artist and a capitali$t after as much $$$ as he can
We all know where DPC stands now
Now? He's been standing right there ever since he started doing it full-time. You knew he was set solidly on this path the moment he started banning people for even mentioning F95. He went from using the pirate base to gain popularity to giving them the finger, repeatedly, with as much variety and spite as possible - because now they're a mythical threat to his revenue stream.

I say mythical because I'd give him money if I had it. The availability of stuff here doesn't prevent/reduce the odds of me giving him money.
Jade didn't need a "gay radar", Chad probably never stared at her cleavage. Every man who has even minimal interest in the opposite sex does this instinctively. :LOL:
Counterpoint: I am a heterosexual male. Gargantuan titties are unappealing to me. I like'em smaller. Riona/Envy/Josy/Lily, that kind of range. As much as I love the character of Bella, I do not care for her chesticles at all. I do not stare at large chests because they hold zero appeal for me.

Case in point, the Pink Rose ladies. I miss Brandi - not because she had massive tits, but because she had some color. Tania is, for me, the most bland uninteresting character they've added to the lineup. But from a character perspective, maybe Brandi is only working the early shifts lately, which is why we see more of the others. I don't know, it's not highly relevant. I know my MC would be happer to get tag-teamed by Envy and Rose rather than Sandy, though. Big tits alone beats big tits and ugly tats.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It could be darker :)))) Maybe her husband IS around and he's just dead and Taxidermied in the locked room. Forever with her.. Muahahaha. (I'm praying I'm just kidding we don't want no psycho rehashing in a adult virtual novel.)
I like the theory somebody else floated that he's all in her head and she's having a psychotic break. With the limited flaskback scenery we've been given she never touches him and nobody addresses him directly, only she speaks to him. And the guy outside who seems to be looking at her as if she's a crazy person talking to herself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Catlyn

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I like the theory somebody else floated that he's all in her head and she's having a psychotic break. With the limited flaskback scenery we've been given she never touches him and nobody addresses him directly, only she speaks to him. And the guy outside who seems to be looking at her as if she's a crazy person talking to herself.
Doesn't MC reference the wedding picture when he picks it up off the floor? I'm not sure but i know he picks up the picture after Bella throws it on floor dont know if he mentions whats on the picture. Also i think Jill says "it's been 3 years he's not coming back." Of course that could be a line bella tells herself i'll prolly replay it again soon. though lol ive played this game start to finish like 5 times now with no skips.

Last edited:

asznee3

May 28, 2020
Is there a way to download this game with my regular internet speed for free? Mega would take just ten minutes but the game's too big for the free version of mega to allow to download it in one go and the other providers are capped at like a megabyte or two

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
First off, I like the game overall, but man I'd like to find a way to either bypass those free roams, or cheat through them, as I find them to be a grind, and they happen to often, in my personal opinion.
And man I wish I've been givin the chance to tell jill early on about the evidence I had on tybalt.
Which I think would have givin us more chances to enjoy each others companionship, sooner if choosing the jill path.
That's just my personal thoughts at this time.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Doesn't MC reference the wedding picture when he picks it up off the floor? I'm not sure but i know he picks up the picture after Bella throws it on floor dont know if he mentions whats on the picture. Also i think Jill says "it's been 3 years he's not coming back " or something like that.
I could have photos of myself with almost anybody, doesn't mean it's necessarily real. It's possible he was, but for all we know Jill & Bella were online friends and when they met at college it was right after "he left". I dunno, I'm just spitballing here. It just felt odd that DPC specifically included that shot of them "walking" side by side but not touching.

Reactions: Warscared

Rogue52

Feb 21, 2020
Hi,

Please, could you tell me what do you think about these 4 hypotheses :

1. Since MC is the son of Jill's older sister Lynette, then Jill would be his aunt.
  2. Isabella and Jill have such a similar facial morphology that one could wonder if Jill would not be the daughter that Isabella would have had at the University. Isabella being too young would not have been able to keep her child, and Lynette's wealthy family would then have adopted Jill.
  3. Moreover, Professor Stephen Burke, who flirts with his students to the limit of harassment, as perhaps Isabella did at this time, could be Jill's biological father.
  4. What if the empty room at Isabella's house was the one reserved for her daughter, Jill?

Thank you

:love: My hoped-for ending:
MC lives in community with Maya+Josy, Sage and Sally.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Through diplomatic channels from the Kremlin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quinn's amazing but you should really be able to persue her as Neutral hope he adds that i laid all the damn ground work on all the girls including her as a neutral person. Or make different decisions be locked out such as invites or make the threesome with Riona Mandatory for her route I skipped that for Maya.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Through diplomatic channels from the Kremlin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So Zoey enters in B&R even if she didn´t finish high school :unsure:, and... 3 episodes creating hype for the bloody Halloween party and about, probably, one and a half - two years waiting for it? Damn, I hope is going to be the the party of the century. If it´s just "meh", people is going to be really pissed off :ROFLMAO:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
The Bella "situation" could be very similar to one of the story lines on Orange is the New Black. One of the inmates would go on and on and on about her fiance. He's great, good looking, etc... and the wedding would be set for when she out of prison. She was looking at wedding magazines most of day. Only to find out she was in prison for stalking the guy during her backstory. She went one date with him.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hi,

Please, could you tell me what do you think about these 4 hypotheses :

1. Since MC is the son of Jill's older sister Lynette, then Jill would be his aunt.
  2. Isabella and Jill have such a similar facial morphology that one could wonder if Jill would not be the daughter that Isabella would have had at the University. Isabella being too young would not have been able to keep her child, and Lynette's wealthy family would then have adopted Jill.
  3. Moreover, Professor Stephen Burke, who flirts with his students to the limit of harassment, as perhaps Isabella did at this time, could be Jill's biological father.
  4. What if the empty room at Isabella's house was the one reserved for her daughter, Jill?
1. Jill's older sister is Lana, not Lynette. Jill is not his aunt. Hypothesis disproven.
2. Jill's mother is Amelia, who we've seen both in flashbacks and the recital appearance. Hypothesis disproven.
3. As the above two are false, it stands to reason this is also completely erroneous.
4. for Jill? No. For a child? Potentially.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes