Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Man fuck Tommy and Rusty, those little bitches. If i ever get a choice i'm ditching those miserable fucks to side with Vinnie and Nick, who seem cool.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
She invested all her $ to buy cheats from Derek and boosters from Magnar, what's hard here to understand?
You don´t understand how economy works. She can only have $$$$$, and cheats and boosters are more expensive. She would need to look around in rooms and shelves for a long time to reunite $$$$$ again, instead of surfing and posing for social media, to buy all the cheats and boosters she need... It doesn´t have any sense. :cautious:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
2. Yes, when Maya has a nervous breakdown.
3. Nick do this. Photo of Cathy - reputation and +problems for the DIKs, photo of Chad = Dawe - president of the the-alphas= weak and seek leader
2. I thought it was going to be Sage the one having a nervous breakdown, according to you... B&R is a hard place for girls, a lot of nervous breakdowns... :ROFLMAO:
3. OK... but why? What´s in that complot for Nick? :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bukaj123

DKmamoru

Nov 9, 2021
2. I thought it was going to be Sage the one having a nervous breakdown, according to you... B&R is a hard place for girls, a lot of nervous breakdowns... :ROFLMAO:
3. OK... but why? What´s in that complot for Nick? :unsure:
2. Sage will have a nervous breakdown that will be healed. Maya's nervous breakdown will lead to suicide. Different degrees of severity and different possibilities for salvation.
3. Vinny ordered.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
DPC is destorying this game into the ground, how long before he takes every stupid theory in this thread and starts adding them to the the game? all these characters are way to much , it's hard to care about any of them. It use to be about the immersion of the MC now we keep seeing random ass side characters have long scences without the MC for no reason.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
2. Sage will have a nervous breakdown that will be healed. Maya's nervous breakdown will lead to suicide. Different degrees of severity and different possibilities for salvation
I would have believed it if DPC hadn't said himself that he wanted to make the game lighter. I am sure that there will be no deaths and tragedies. Moreover, Maya constantly has nervous breakdowns during the 2nd season.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hidden_robot

DKmamoru

Nov 9, 2021
DPC is destorying this game into the ground, how long before he takes every stupid theory in this thread and starts adding them to the the game? all these characters are way to much , it's hard to care about any of them.
DPС makes his game and let him continue, you either agree with the rules or pass by. Extra characters can disappear in different ways.
I want to see his narration, not the wishes of the players or spectators, for this there is Marvel or Ubisoft.

Reactions: Harathorne

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Compressed ??? :*
Here
Being a DIK [v0.8.1] [Dr PinkCake] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 18.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.41 GB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 18.56 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- - -

Being a DIK [v0.8.0 >> v0.8.1]
Original Update Size: 41.0 MB
Compressed Update Size: 22.1 MB
- WORKUPLOAD

Edit: Added Update

More mirror For V0.8.0 (include MEGA) by Haremlover52. Thank for mirroring.

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Reactions: Meushi

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
2. Sage will have a nervous breakdown that will be healed. Maya's nervous breakdown will lead to suicide. Different degrees of severity and different possibilities for salvation.
3. Vinny ordered.
2. I understand Maya having a nervous breakdown, she´s a drama queen... But why Sage? She´s OK.
3. Why Nick would do what Vinny orders? Even being friends, I don´t know why he should help Vinnie.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
DPС makes his game and let him continue, you either agree with the rules or pass by. Extra characters can disappear in different ways.
I want to see his narration, not the wishes of the players or spectators, for this there is Marvel or Ubisoft.
you're wildin if you don't think DPC isn't doing this for the wishes of the players, compared to the first 5 chapter he's trying to make the game more edgy and twist heavy. There's also a difference between sucking cause you listen to the fans vs sucking cause you make generic shit that appeals to casuals anyway, Marvel is the 2nd.

DKmamoru

Nov 9, 2021
I would have believed it if DPC hadn't said himself that he wanted to make the game lighter. I am sure that there will be no deaths and tragedies. Moreover, Maya constantly has nervous breakdowns during the 2nd season.
In acting lessons, I cried the last 2 episodes on the first playthrough. But in the second, only 1 character died and this can already be called an end lighter.
Who will have what and with whom depends only on the choice of the MC.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Vinnie and Nick teaming up to not destroy his rooom sounds stupid. but neither the MC or the DIKs even suspected Nick so far so maybe they just think they're retarted.

DKmamoru

Nov 9, 2021
2. I understand Maya having a nervous breakdown, she´s a drama queen... But why Sage? She´s OK.
3. Why Nick would do what Vinny orders? Even being friends, I don´t know why he should help Vinnie.
2.if, she´s a drama queen = unwanted child or poor child, then so be it.
Sage discovers the truth about his father, who controls prostitution and drug trafficking. + He sleeps with her friends
3. Vinny is a strong leader, possibly dangerous. Nick is weak and cowardly. I don't remember the exact phrase, but Nick himself described Vinny, you either hate him or respect.

Reactions: J.A.L.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Is it crazy theory time already? :unsure:
Well, what if James fell for, or tried to fool around with Jill and that's why Bella's marriage fell apart and why Bella has a problem having Jill in her bed?

It doesn't make much sense I know, but 3 years ago should be Jill's first year at B&R, it would explain why Bella says she forgives James and her argument with Jill, only the room would remain a complete mystery.

DKmamoru

Nov 9, 2021
you're wildin if you don't think DPC isn't doing this for the wishes of the players, compared to the first 5 chapter he's trying to make the game more edgy and twist heavy. There's also a difference between sucking cause you listen to the fans vs sucking cause you make generic shit that appeals to casuals anyway, Marvel is the 2nd.
time will judge

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
What if the MC and Derrick are actually Tommy and Rusty? and Tommy and Rusty are named as someone else in the narration. The story ends with Tommy and Rusty telling the story to new maggots MC and Derrick? this theory is 100% true and i have facts to back it up.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes