lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
Funny thing i was called inquisitor in this forum. By people like you who wants to burn people.

Tell me, lovely guy, the image of little girls dying give you pleasure?
If it saves me the trouble of pressing ctrl for their boring content then yea I want them gone from the story. Whether It be like Mona or acting lessons I could care less.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I want them gone from the story.
I want them in the story. Guess wich one of us will get what he wants?

Cool :LOL: , some one calling some one psychos because they don't fit your pov.
Are you playing the victim now? Someone calling you psycho is to rude for you?. Psycho.
By the way, to call your own "pov" the "truth" is delusional. Still dont want you death.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares and lukrame

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
The first paragraph is about personal preferences, and you can't argue with that. But all three girls are definitely hot.

In real life, it's hard to make a working threesome relationship. But this is a game.

Because of the different choices a player can make, a threesome is more or less likely.

However, in my opinion, the three of them are well on their way to stabilizing this three-way relationship. Josy and the MC want this to happen. Maya is the last to follow in EP8. She says herself that her hand belongs to a princess and a prince. But we all don't know what is to come.

I disagree because if the relationship is good and stable then it completely ends all development in the relationship. The rest of the game would just be happy moments between the threesome.

I'm predicting with that there will be a situation that breaks the relationship and it will be on the MC's onus to bring the threesome back. It's not smooth sailing yet at all otherwise that would be boring.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

clayjar

Feb 25, 2021
I just started playing this game. Is it better to pick a side Dik/Chick or stay neutral? I noticed the bar is green in the middle.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The first paragraph is about personal preferences, and you can't argue with that. But all three girls are definitely hot.

In real life, it's hard to make a working threesome relationship. But this is a game.

Because of the different choices a player can make, a threesome is more or less likely.

However, in my opinion, the three of them are well on their way to stabilizing this three-way relationship. Josy and the MC want this to happen. Maya is the last to follow in EP8. She says herself that her hand belongs to a princess and a prince. But we all don't know what is to come.
Unfortunately, Josie has already essentially started a solo route with MС. I would be very surprised if at the end of the next episode Josie doesn't break up with Maya for the sake of MС to sad music.
It depends on how he use it.
He can give her free tuition and then blackmail her. You know, she will taste some freedom and finally chill out a little and the booom, give me something or you out.
I will can't stand another storyline of stupid blackmail.

Reactions: ju1zzed and DavDR
Sep 9, 2021
I want them in the story. Guess wich one of us will get what he wants?

Are you playing the victim now? Someone calling you psycho is to rude for you?. Psycho.
By the way, to call your own "pov" the "truth" is delusional. Still dont want you death.
Have you been always been that stupid or you take 20 minuets to find words. . .
WHERE DID I SAY SHE DESERVE OR MENTIONED DEATH.

PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE THE CHARACTER YOU LIKE. :FacePalm:

Sep 9, 2021
Unfortunately, Josie has already essentially started a solo route with MС. I would be very surprised if at the end of the next episode Josie doesn't break up with Maya for the sake of MС to sad music.

I will can't stand another storyline of stupid blackmail.
I don't think it's another blackmail but, because tybalt or jade history with mc and he is going with them(M&J AND SAGE) can be problematic and because of mc she(maya) won't get the help. . .
RELATIONSHIP GETS MESSY :unsure:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Why stupid? I mean dean is not a good guy and he likes to use his power and position to bang them.
At least because blackmail with Jill is fun, but I expected more from Tybalt than a marriage proposal. He could blackmail her with a blowjob...Oh, yeah. The AntiNTR lobby will then burn down the house of DPC. Therefore, I do not believe in such an outcome. If there is such blackmail, it will end with Jade finding out about everything and coming up with a cunning plan to destroy her hated husband. So far it looks like this.

• Sad
Reactions: Raul and dalli_x
Sep 9, 2021
View attachment 1548006
Tell me, do you like that idea?
You are still in time to be fundamentally wrong, but still not psycho?.
off-course I like free Joes idea but that doesn't mean I want to kill a character. Joes don't have story without maya do you get that. Why the fuck would I want her(maya) dead. :FacePalm:

OOKKKK you think because i don't like maya, I WANT HERE DEAD, NEWS FLASH : I HATE JILL 100 * TIMES THEN MAYA :FacePalm:

well following words are not for you Heycock
but for some one else :
you do with you family .(y)

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
off-course I like free Joes idea but that doesn't mean I want to kill a character. Joes don't have story without maya do you get that. Why the fuck would I want her(maya) dead. :FacePalm:
Good. But then don't. Stop enabling other people psychosis. Ask yourself if "freeing" a character who doesn't wnat to be "free" its merit enough to aprove a guy pleasuring himself with images of a childs corpse.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes